Asking for Allah's Protection

Zaid Bin Arqam

May 28, 2011, 3:42:42 AM5/28/11
Seeking Allah's Protection is the most valuable tool for every Muslim, & especially in today's modern world when sudden incidents & calamities are increasing, putting yourself in the Hands of Allah's Custody is so necessary. It begins with staying away from sins, being loyal to Allah with Salaat, Tilawat, Zikr & being kind to His Creation (humans, animals, etc.).

A person asked me for the cure of broken bone, BUT it is better to prevent the sudden accident, the reverse of well-being & losing Allah's bounties, the beautiful words of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam are the ULTIMATE CURE which are :

Following are some of the Duas of Protection, which include various issues of our daily life.

Asking for Allah's Protection.jpg
Asking for Allah's Protection.PNG