Antipyretic Kit

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Dec 6, 2010, 3:08:49 AM12/6/10
I caught high fever with severe throat infection, & by the Taufeeq of Allah, I gave first priority to Tibb-e-Nabwi instead of running to a doctor / clinic for Anti-biotics & etc. I took formula "J", formula "R" which has 2 types of Qust + Lubaan, and formula "W" which has AloeVera, Myrrh, Mugwort, Thyme, Olive leaf, etc. I also chewed Frankincense as lozenges.

After 2 days of taking the divine medicine, my fever has broken down and throat infection has reduced. It will go away Insha'Allah very soon. Last night, I just went to a clinic as an outdoor to check my C.B.C., WBC is high showing a persistent infection, all others tests are OK.

Surprisingly, platelet count is 417,000.

I remembered the Dengue fever patients treated by Mr. Arshad Kamal in Lahore, when we recommended for them R, W & J, with Sa'oot of Qust al Bahri, all of them reported a rapid increase in platelet count, & the signs of Dengue disappeared immediately.

Combination of R, J, W & Sa'oot is the best Antipyretic kit for all fevers Insha'Allah.
There is no vaccine for Dengue fever & patients rely upon the platelet kit which has gone far beyond the reach of poor people in Pakistan (40,000/- Rupees per kit), & it is already short in the hospitals, please try to spread the cure of Tibb-e-Nabwi to all whom you know.

Formula "J" to be taken as hot infusion, 5 cups daily
Formula "W" as one teaspoon 3 times a day
Formula "R" in honey as one tablespoon twice daily
Sa'oot for inhaling

Formula "W" has a very strong / bitter taste that is not easy to swallow, I thought a lot on this issue, it is my Allah's Wisdom that He Has Created most of Tibb-e-Nabwi herbs with a bitter taste, & He Knows the best.
Document_8.JPG
Formula R.xls
Formula J for Joshanda.xls
Formula W for Intestinal Worms.xls