Cold Talbinah

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Nov 11, 2010, 2:56:30 AM11/11/10
I tried my best to convince my friends for Tibb-e-Nabwi foods & medicine, but very few of them tried to adopt the divine cure of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam, it is a tragedy beyond limits. I always kept some Saweeq (Sattu) for my friends but now I have stopped it, a person who took 1 kg with enthusiasm never came back & it is now almost a year that the demand was never repeated again.

Now, they will have to prepare their own Saweeq, by dry roasting barley grains & then to grind them at a mill.

TALBINAH is the best, easiest, safest & cheapest SURGERY for heart patients, it opens the blocked arteries.
It should be taken hot, but if someone is short of time, he can also try a cold Talbinah milk-shake.

Add Saweeq with milk & honey in your blender, & you can have extra taste with nuts & seeds.
Drink it cold as you enjoy the fruit milk-shakes. And if combined with a plate of Hais, the breakfast will be so nutritious & healthy.

If honey seems expensive, you can try making black-strap molasses with Jaggery (GUR).
DSC06491.JPG
DSC06501.JPG