Mochrus ~ Bombax malabaricum

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Oct 27, 2010, 7:22:50 AM10/27/10

لا إِله إِلا اللهُ الْعَظِيْمُ الحَلِيْم لا إِلهَ إِلا اللهُ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيْم لا إِله إِلا اللهُ رَبُّ السَّماوَاتِ وَرَبُّ الأرْضِ وَرَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْكَرِيْم

Mochrus is another miracle of my Allah's creations, it is the gum of silk cotton tree known as Sumbhal in Urdu, some people fill their pillows with Sumbal for the extreme softness & comfort. The Mochrus gum is credited with astringent, constipative, demulcent, styptic and tonic properties and is used for dysentery, diarrhoea, bleeding piles, colitis, haemoptysis in pulmonary tuberculosis, influenza and menorrhagia. 30 patients of bleeding piles were treated with the gum (2 gm. in milk twice daily). Complete cure was observed in 70% cases, whereas a remarkable improvement was observed in 10% patients and marginal improvement in 20% cases.
We have added Mochrus to "BDS" for bleeding gums, because of its ability to stop bleeding & drying the wound.

Latin name : Bombax malabaricum
English Name : Silk Cotton Tree, Red Kapok Tree
French Name : Arbre En soie De Coton
Arabic Name : Musli Sembhal, Samaghul Mochras (Gum)
Hindi Name : Semal, Deokapas, Shimul, Mochras (Gum)

Useful in Following diseases : Blood Impurities, Colitis, Diarrhoea, Dysentery, Flu, General Debility, Haemoptysis, Leucorrhoea, Menorrhagia, Metrorrhagia, Piles, Premature Ejaculation, Seminal Debility, Sexual Debility, Tuberculosis, Wounds
DSC05046.JPG

Fiza Javed

Dec 18, 2017, 2:15:02 AM12/18/17
to Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM
Assalam o alikum
sir when i search online for mochras these images come up, could you please verify that these are the right ones as no image shown is similar to what you have uploaded as mochras. your image has a lot of red in it and the ones that come up during search are almost black

Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM

Dec 20, 2017, 5:04:10 AM12/20/17
to Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM
Assalam O Alaikum,

You forgot to send pictures but we understood the subject.
Red colored resin turning black is a sign that it is very old stock.
Fresh herbs / resins give the best results.