Gourd's Juicing

Abu Hind

Feb 28, 2011, 1:31:07 AM2/28/11

Gourd is a miracle of my Allah's creations, & the diversified species within the gourd family are another miracle of my Allah's creations, you will find the yellow gourd (pumpkin), winter squash, summer squash, round gourd, Long gourd, Zucchini, etc. Even the cucumbers & water melon also belong to the same family.

Before juicing the gourd, it is necessary to remove the rind, otherwise the taste will be sour.

Zucchini (Tori) provides more quantity of juice as compared to Long or round gourd, & the colors are coolness for the eyes.

Gourd's raw juice is a remedy for many diseases, Hypertension, digestion problems, acidity, kidney / gall bladder / liver disorders, etc.

Domb with Tibb4.PNG
DSC08005.JPG
DSC08007.JPG
DSC08012.JPG