Vinegar with water

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Jan 9, 2011, 1:17:07 AM1/9/11
Some friends who find vinegar difficult to eat with bread (as a curry), they can even drink it diluted with water. They may think that a tablespoon of vinegar is enough, but your sluggish body needs more. We prefer one tenth of the glass as vinegar diluted with water (as shown in the picture). They ruby red color is for my favorite pomegranate vinegar, that is born after thousands of years, it is the best vinegar in this world.

Animal source of proteins such as meat, chicken & fish are always contaminated with bacteria & parasites, & vinegar will definitely kill them Insha'Allah, that is why that we add vinegar before cooking, with heat, the vinegar steam enters each individual thread of the flesh, tenderizing it for easy digestion, plus cleaning it from micro-organisms.

Try to avoid over-burnt onions for your curry, with olive oil, put all ingredients all together in a non-stick pot & cook at low heat with a lid, add vinegar to fish, meat & chicken. You will be surprised to taste this unique style, that will be healthy as well as easily absorbed by the blood.

We cooked Paga fish fillets with pomegranate vinegar, the pictures exhibit the colorful beauty of my Allah's creations, you can observe that onions are still half-tendered.
Diluted with water.JPG
All together.JPG
Fish with olive oil & vinegar.JPG

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Jan 9, 2011, 4:43:02 AM1/9/11
to Muhammad Ikram
Assalam O Alaikum,

Pomegranate vinegar is so tough to ferment, during the brew, it suddenly spoils without any notice, it is very delicate, that is why we say that it is born after thousands of years. It needs peeling the poms (tiresome job), juicing the seeds, putting in refrigerator for two days so that the seed pulp precipitates at the jar's bottom, & then filtering out the clean blood of pomegranate, very tough job, not suitable for vinegar beginners.

You should start by dates vinegar instead, which is easy to handle & it is rough-tough during fermentation (you had the recipe earlier).

Some shops sell POMVIN, very expensive, SR 55/- for 250 ml bottle.
Good quality vinegars are always expensive, & it is better for you to make your own ~ cheaper vinegar at the kitchen.

Yes, you can add apple vinegar to animal proteins curry before cooking, tablespoon is nothing, add 15-20 ml by your mind's measure, you will get the idea (ANDAAZAH). Those who add vinegar during cooking will be saved from E-coli, Helicobacter, intestinal worms, etc. Insha'Allah, I pray to my Lord for Granting this quality to vinegar.

Vinegar is the healing food of Tibb-e-Nabwi, Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam said: "Vinegar is the best condiment".

There are many reasons for your sugar fluctuation, unless you start barley bread permanently on daily basis, we remain silent.
Slow chewing, eating with 3 fingers, eating less (one third) than the desire & having two meals per day will help you the most.