Mabrook & Congratulations

Tufayl Bin Amr Dowsi

Jun 14, 2011, 2:43:13 AM6/14/11
to najee...@hotmail.com

Bhai Najeeb, Assalam O Alaikum,

Mabrook & Congratulations for going off the way & starting barley bread, you have pleased my heart today & the healing from skies will never leave your house now. Furthermore, you took a brave step for brewing dates vinegar at your kitchen, keep it refrigerated & with live bacteria under cold temperature, it will become more crispier.

As I am happy with your efforts, I shall give you a gift of SR 100/- & 250 grams from the flesh of my heart, the ruby red Pomegranate Vinegar which is born after thousands of years, this offer is exclusively for you, but if some friends show up later & start fermenting the vinegar, we shall never return them empty handed, some Hadyah will be presented to them as well. We are just trying to change your eating habits, & Tibb-e-Nabawi diet is the most perfect in this world, along with HEALTH & Barakah, it also induces the love & respect of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam in your heart.

Your son also needs Qust-al-Bahri, the best Anti-Biotic for children & adults.

Keep up with the blessed foods, always cook your curries in the blessed olive oil, train your butcher for slaughtering with the 4 necessary veins, also try Hais, Thareed, Nabeez, Cottage Cheese, etc. It is our responsibility to take Tibb-e-Nabawi's healing to the last corner of this world, & our own house / family is the first client to capture. Our neglect to Tibb-e-Nabawi has caused a HUGE loss to the entire MANKIND, Ummat-e-Muhammad needs your sympathy, attention & guidance.

Train your wife for Hijamah & Tibb-e-Nabawi medicine, & my wife will be ready to help Insha'Allah.