Any cure for Hepatitis C ?

Abu Hind

Mar 7, 2011, 2:27:51 AM3/7/11
to faqir ullah, Arshad kamal

Bhai Faqirullah, Assalam O Alaikum,

Mr. Arshad Kamal in Lahore has treated a patient with Hepatitis "C" & Masha'Allah the test result was negative after Hijamah & Henna water with honey at empty stomach, you may read his message below dated July 28, 2010.

Tibb-e-Nabawi foods are so friendly for a human, Talbinah, Saweeq, barley bread, olive oil, vinegar, soft vegetables like Gourd & Beetroot, Nabeez, pomegranate, figs, dates, camel's milk, etc. All of them will help a liver patient.

Regarding the herbal medicine, formula "Q" (from 7 trees of Quran) provided a 100 % recovery for a Jaundice patient, so I feel that the same is also beneficial for people suffering with Hepatitis "C". Olive leaf is a beautiful cure for liver disorders.