For your mother

Baraa' Bin Aazib

May 7, 2011, 3:34:34 AM5/7/11
to Mohammed Shareefuddin Quadri

Quadri Sahib,

Diabetes in the old age with breathing problems indicate some malfunctioning of kidneys, the same happened with my mother (read the attached article). Insulin & Diuretics totally failed & she had a terrible water retention + Pulmonary Edema.

Her problems were fixed with a strict Tibb-e-Nabawi diet, only barley bread with Gourd (Kaddu) curry cooked in olive oil were allowed & all other foods were totally stopped, furthermore, I gave her a blend of dried Henna leaves + Gokhru (Gokshura ~ Tribulus Terrestris) for Edema on her feet. She healed within 10 days & all the credit goes to Barley bread, Gourd & Olive oil, when taken with proper management & if (simultaneously) the body is kept free from re-toxification of junk meals, these blessed foods are powerful enough to cure all diseases.

Your mother also needs Hijamah, especially at the middle back. Beetroot Soup with Barley will boost her blood count Insha'Allah.

You may also try the blend "D" for Diabetes, bitter in taste but a perfect combination of theureupatic herbs that prevent an immediate rise in blood sugar levels. Eliminate wheat & rice completely from your diet for the rest of your life.