The colorful barley bread

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Dec 26, 2010, 1:11:39 AM12/26/10
For the beginners, barley bread will be a stranger for their taste buds & we prefer that they should garnish the dough with extra colors & flavors. For this purpose, we prefer the following blend:

Barley as 3 kg
Black chickpeas as 1 kg
Corn / Maize as 500 g
Mung bean as 250 g
Maash Daal as 250 g
Masoor Daal as 250 g
Millet as 250 g
Red Sorghum as 250 g

Go to a mill & purchase the grains & legumes as mentioned, & ask the man to grind the flour for you.
All the legumes should be with their shell / skin (Chilka).

While kneading the flour, add some flaxseeds, sesame seeds, fennel, black seed, cumin, Summaq, dried lemon powder, dried fenugreek leaves powder, pepper & finally the Pink Himalayan salt.

You will be surprised to see the beauty of colors which Allah Will Fill in your bread, plus the magnetic taste & smell will hypnotize you. With this bread, you will never need a curry.
DSC06685.JPG
DSC06686.JPG