The One Who Has no second

Nu'maan Bin Muqarrin

May 14, 2011, 4:54:05 AM5/14/11
You will find Fateel, Naqeer & Qitmeer answered by Ba Yazid Bastami in the attached pdf file.
 'The one who has no second is Allah, the only One who is all-powerful. The two that have no third are the day and the night, for Allah says: 'We have appointed the night and the day as two signs'. (17:12) The three that have no fourth are the throne (arsh), chair (kursi) and pen (qalam). The four that have no fifth are the four major Divine Books - the Torah, the Bible, the Zabur and the Holy Quran. The five
that have no sixth are the five obligatory prayers. The six that have no seventh are the six days in which Allah created the heavens and the earth, for Allah says: 'Indeed we created the heavens and the earth and all between them in six days'. (50:38) The seven that have no eighth are the seven heavens, for Allah says: '... seven heavens, one above the other'. (67:3) The eight that have no ninth are the eight angels who are the bearers of the Divine Throne, for Allah says: '... and eight angels will, that day, bear the Throne of Your Lord'. (69:17)".

The nine that have no tenth are the nine mischief-makers of Bani Israel, for Allah says: "....and there were in the city nine men who made mischief in the land and would not reform" (27:48).

The ten that have no eleventh are the ten days of fasting prescribed for one who is performing the Pilgrimage of Tamatu' (one of the three procedures of pilgrimage), but who cannot afford to sacrifice an animal, for Allah says: "...(but if he cannot afford it), he should fast for three days during the pilgrimage and seven days after his return, making ten days in all." (2:196)

The eleven that have no twelfth are the Prophet Yusuf and his brothers, for Allah says: "...indeed I saw eleven stars." (12:4)

The twelve that have no thirteenth are the twelve months of the years, for Allah says: "Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve; so was ordained by Allah." (9:36)

The thirteen that have no fourteenth are what is mentioned in Yusuf's dream, for Allah says: "...verily I saw eleven starts and the sun and the moon prostrating themselves to me." (12:4)
Ba Yazid bastami.pdf