Honey with Black Seed Oil

Abu Hind

Mar 14, 2011, 7:04:31 AM3/14/11
to ahmed siddiqui

Assalam O Alaikum,

Some of your false food combinations, plus more than 2 meals per day are creating harmful mixtures in your stomach.

Honey with moderately cold water at empty stomach is the best way (of taking honey), you should adopt it first, within 10 ~ 15 days, you will realize that your digestion has improved. Take Talbinah in the breakfast or Barley soup (either plain or with vegetables / lentils), skip the lunch, dinner should be at least 3 hours before you go to bed (sleep), cook in olive oil, discard all vegetable oils, avoid wheat bread & rice, we do not have enough time to ignore barley bread anymore, taking the therapy of Tibb-e-Nabawi till the last corner of this world is your responsibility.

You may take a tablespoon of Black seed oil followed by a cup of milk+honey at lunch time. Seeds are better than the oil, you are unaware how the oil was produced, there are many other factors of doubt here which are unavailable in the raw seeds. May Allah Bless you with Shifa.

Plain Barley soup was a wonderful recipe, I loved it, I shall prepare more varieties with vegetables & lentils, you will see the pictures in future.

Langanese honey is OK, I also use Bihophar honey, but Yorem comb honey is my favorite.