In Romanian

sh...@tibbenabwi.com

Jan 30, 2011, 9:16:42 AM1/30/11
to pirn...@yahoo.com, tibb-e...@googlegroups.com, hij...@yahoogroups.com
Mr. Constantin,

I am sorry for a late reply, as I was out of the city.
It is a great pleasure to know about your website in Romanian, surely you
can use Hijamah Atlas & all the data posted on www.tibbenabwi.com
The Downloads section is now registered for logged members only, so you will
have to log on with a username of your own.
Wishing you all the best for future.