From Singapore

Abu Hind

Mar 5, 2011, 12:55:16 AM3/5/11
to akm...@singnet.com.sg

Assalam O Alaikum,

I am pleased to have a brother from Singapore & may Allah Help you to establish Hijamah in that part of the world. You may undertake a Diploma for Hijamah, as many of your patients will ask for some documentation. You may contact this link in Malaysia, they are providing a cupping course.

They apply incisions with a Hijamah pen, which is similar to a Glucometer's lancet, but Hijamah by a scalpel or blade is more closer to Sunnah.

There are some societies in UK who are furnishing the same:

To read more on Hijamah:

And regarding Hijamah points, you can check Hijamah Atlas 1, 2, 3 at Downloads and I shall be available for any help further.