T.O.R.C.H Complex

Tufayl Bin Amr Dowsi

Jun 14, 2011, 2:20:23 AM6/14/11
to perm...@gmail.com

Thanks for writing to our forum.

As the WEST says, T.O.R.C.H complex (abbreviation for Toxoplasma, Rubella, CMV & Herpes) are a group of viral, bacterial, and protozoan infections that are passed from a pregnant woman to her fetus. The child may die inside the womb, OR if delivered will have problems like Jaundice, hearing impairment, weak vision, mental retardation, etc.

Patient should have Hijamah at 8 points on the back, plus 3 cups under the Belly button, one each at right & left (over the ovaries) & the third cup over the CERVIX (neck of uterus), these 3 points are beneficial for all women. When they are joined with 3 points on the lower back (as shown in the first picture), the entire (female) reproductive system is cupped from back & front.

All types of junk foods from the market should be completely stopped, & a strict Tibb-e-Nabawi diet is recommended, which includes HENNA Water with some honey at empty stomach, followed by a breakfast of TALBINAH after 2 hours. Lunch should be nothing but some blessed fruits like Pomegranate, Figs, Dates or Talh (Bananas). Dinner will be soft vegetables like Gourd, Turnips, Green beans, beetroot, sweet potatoes, carrots, etc. cooked in the blessed Olive Oil, avoid vegetable oils, soda drinks, tea / coffee and animal proteins.

For flushing out the wastage, some LIQUIDS are necessary, like Barley Water, Nabeez ~ Drink made with soaked Raisins, Sakanjabeen which is made by mixing 2 tablespoons each of honey & pure biological vinegar in a glass of moderately cold water. At some occasions, fresh juices should be taken, 2 of them are perfect which are Juice Therapy for Gout / Uric Acid & Juice Therapy for Hypertension. Although they are mentioned for Gout / Hypertension, but they are perfect for all people.

Wheat & rice should be completely replaced by the blessed Barley Bread.

From the herbal support of Tibb-e-Nabawi, our formula "T19" is the all-rounder for killing many infections Insha'allah, a teaspoon should be taken after breakfast & dinner. I hope that the herbs are available in your country.