Olive Oil Soap

Muaaz Bin Jabal

May 31, 2011, 4:36:20 AM5/31/11
to asdf asdf

Bhai Uzair, Assalam O Alaikum,

Your feedback has enforced me to try soap-making. Once I have the tools & raw materials, I shall come back to you again.

Even if the olive oil soap is liquid, it will be fair enough to use. And as I wrote earlier, we have a lot of aromatic variety from Tibb-e-Nabawi that can be furnished, Henna, Qust, Frankincense, Myrrh, Thyme, Myrtle, etc.

We should join our heads together to spread Tibb-e-Nabawi, and it is my intention to have a 3-in-one display, a restaurant where we should present Tibb-e-Nabawi foods (I shall be the chef Insha'Allah), a medical store with all the herbs / blends and a Hijamah clinic, all these three be adjacent side by side. And of course, we shall need a back-door industry for making pure / Halal vinegars & soaps.

There are some friends in Malaysia who are eager to promote Tibb-e-Nabawi in their country & I am ready for any help.