Labnah Ice creams

Tufayl Bin Amr Dowsi

Jun 14, 2011, 7:28:45 AM6/14/11

You should try to avoid Ice creams from the market, because they are loaded with sugars, whip creams, chemicals & E-numbers. If you & your children are lovers of Ice cream, then a healthy choice is to make it fresh by your own hands.

If you do not have an ice-cream maker, "Labnah" is the perfect ingredient to impart a creamy texture, & you will never need that machine. And when you make "Labnah", the yogurt whey will drain out & you can drink it, it is PROTEIN, but Cottage Cheese Whey should be discarded.

You can try Labnah ice cream with a variety of fruits & here we begin with 2 versions.

1st ~ We made it with pure Tibb-e-Nabawi ingredients, frozen raisins along with Citron Zest & date stones powder were tumbled in a chopper with Labnah, topped with comb honey & kept frozen for 2 hours. 2nd ~ We made it with frozen strawberries & Labnah, after it came out of the chopper, it was frozen again for 2 hours before serving.

More varieties will be coming later Insha'Allah.

By adopting simple techniques of Tibb-e-Nabawi, you can convert your kitchen to Allah's Pharmacy.
Logo9.JPG
fy1.jpg
fy2.jpg
fy3.jpg