Cold Water after Delivery

Bani Bayaadah

Mar 26, 2011, 4:04:20 PM3/26/11
to Bani Bayaadah

Asif Sahib,

Either very cold OR very hot water, both are harmful for all people, water should be moderately cold, the best cold temperature (of water) is achieved by a water-skin or a clay pot, so you can have the idea (it will be the most suitable for women who have delivered a child). Try to find a water-skin, it will be your life-time asset. Bedouins even make a smaller one with 3 ~ 5 liters capacity, you can search for it in the villages, I am planning to go Abwa’a by this weekend & I shall definitely look for it. Abwa’a as you know is a sacred land, it has the grave of Hazrat Aamina (mother of Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam).

A newborn can have digestion problems from the nursing mother, so it is better to fix her digestion first, furthermore, make a hot infusion of Anise seeds (Saunf)+Dill seeds with some Star Anise, when it cools down, give it to the child.