How to use Frankincense (Lubaan)

Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir

Oct 2, 2010, 2:56:38 AM10/2/10
to umm hamzah
Most of Tibb-e-Nabwi herbs have a bitter taste, so whoever needs to get benefit from Prophetic medicine, he / she should be ready to ignore how the tongue responds back, & it is so easy, within 7-10 days, the tongue gets habitual & finally the moment will come when these blessed / bitter remedies will be sweet & pleasant for the tongue.

Best method for taking Lubaan is to drink it by soaking one table spoon in a glass of water for 24 hours.
And you can also swallow the crystals like tablets as you have written below, be sure to break larger crystals, size should be small enough which can easily reach inside the stomach. Grinding Frankincense is difficult as it sticks inside the blender, I freeze it for few hours before grinding & then mix it with other herbs immediately to make the blend of 19 herbs.

As reported by Ibn Al Qayyam, chewing any kind of gum will bring forgetfulness.
I never allow my children to take chewing gums, using the jaws continuously exerts pressure on the brain, resulting in memory loss.

Frankincense is a powerful remedy against forgetfulness, chest infections, joint pains, kidney problems, diabetes, etc. And combining it with Myrrh creates a FORT INSIDE A FORT.

From: Hasan Bin Abul Mubashir <sh...@mize.com.sa>
To: Undisclose...@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, 30 September, 2010, 11:21

The actions of frankincense include anti-inflammatory, anti-tumoral, immune-stimulant, antidepressant and muscle relaxing. It stimulates the limbic system as well as the hypothalamus, pineal and pituitary glands. It is strongly anti-viral, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic and expectorant oil. Frankincense has the ability to relax and revitalize at the same time.
Cancer Research Using Frankincense
There are a few researchers studying the effects of frankincense on various cancers with some degree of success. In vitro effects show inhibition or stimulation of cell proliferation depending on the concentration of frankincense oil in the growth media. A recent study conducted at the University of Oklahoma showed that frankincense kills bladder cancer cells without harming surrounding tissue.
Studies are showing frankincense to be a strong immune-stimulant with some claiming that frankincense has the ability to repair DNA. A Chinese study conducted in 2000 indicated that Boswellia has “anti-carcinogenic and anti-tumor activities.” These boswellic acids from frankincense inhibited “a variety of malignant cells” in people suffering from leukemia and brain tumors. The Cancer Research Institute of the University of Nevada treated cervical cancer with frankincense, in which “there was 72% inhibition and growth of non-cancerous cells.” Other studies have shown that boswellic acids from frankincense exert antiprolifertive activity toward a variety of malignant cells. Another study showed that boswellic acids are potent apoptotic agents to cancer cells and another one shows that Boswellic acids from frankincense gum exhibit potent cytotoxic activity against CNS tumors.
Why Hasn’t the General Public Heard about This?It sounds incredulous but the anti-cancerous effects of frankincense has been known for thousands of years. Does it work for everyone? No, but compared to the effects of chemotherapy, frankincense DOES show great promise now and in the future. Frankincense will never be promoted for the breakthrough that it is because there is no money to be made in its promotion. Frankincense is expensive in comparison to other therapeutic grade oils but “cheap” in comparison to drugs like chemotherapy.