Tibb-e-Nabawi in UK

Salamah Bin Akwa'

Jun 6, 2011, 5:34:37 AM6/6/11
to Shuaib Suria AHEALTH

As far as I know, no one is making Halal Vinegar in UK, you will have to try it by your own efforts. Furthermore, Pomegranate Vinegar is the least sold in the entire world, it is an expensive Gourmet Recipe.

I am always asking Bhai Shuaib Suria (Ahealth) for presenting Tibb-e-Nabawi as a complete code of medicine to UK population, only Hijamah is not enough, it is only the one fifth portion of Prophetic medicine.

Many friends from UK have asked for Tibb-e-Nabawi herbs & we always apologize for not providing any help.

We should join our heads to present a WORLDWIDE CHAIN of Tibb-e-Nabawi's healing, a 3 in 1 portal where we should have a restaurant, a medical store & a Hijamah clinic all together. It will attract people like honey bees around the bee-hive.
From: sh...@tibbenabwi.com
To: kevin...@googlemail.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 10:45:53 +0300

Mr. Kevin John,

Thanks for your interest in Halal Vinegar technology, when we ferment the fruit juice with Wild yeasts (available in the air) & we brew aerobically from the first day of fermentation. All over the world, vinegar is produced by furnishing Brewer's yeast (which is a by-product of wine-making), & then with fermentation locks, they ferment the fruit in the absence of air (anaerobically) for obtaining WINE, which is oxidized further by aerobic fermentation for making vinegar.

Along with your keen desire, many of my friends are interested to brew pomegranate vinegar, but they should try dates vinegar first, so that they may come across some errors & get the training before spending money & efforts for POM vinegar.

But I am giving you the recipe for the ruby red vinegar today.

Brewing of pomegranate vinegar is the most difficult, as it is so sensitive & spoils suddenly even with all precautionary measures. That is why I say that "it is born after thousands of years". When pomegranates are juiced, some part of crushed seeds also enter the juice, these seeds interfere with fermentation & spoil the brew.

Peel the Poms, juice them, put the juice jars in refrigerator for 2 days so that all the crushed seeds settle at the bottom, filtrate the pure juice carefully without any movement to the jar. Those seeds can be eaten & they will prove to be a plumber for your digestive tract.

For other vinegars like apple, pineapple, pears, sugarcane, coconut, etc. you will skip the seed separation process & start the fermentation immediately after juicing. For some fruits, their sugar contents are low & we need at least 15 % sugar to have a good vinegar, so you may add 250 grams of white sugar to 4 liters of fruit juice.

Now cover the jar with a cloth, as vinegar loves darkness, and the next step is the most important when we distinguish Halal Vinegar technology, put a thin cloth over the mouth of jar & tie with a rubber band, so that the air goes inside from the first day & any alcohol available is immediately oxidized. We never use the fermentation locks.

Put the jars in a dark place, away from sunlight & you should have enough air in that room. Keep the windows open.

Pure juice is allowed to ferment aerobically (by
phi2.png