FYI - Posted up an updated GUI for the temp sensing demo (out of box demo)

AdrianF @ TI

Sep 19, 2010, 10:10:04 PM9/19/10
to TI Launchpad
Hello everyone!

This is AdrianF from TI. I just posted an updated version of the
processing-based GUI for the out of box temp sensing demo.

--The updated GUI displays more COM ports (original version only
displayed the first 4 or so because the list was cut off).
--Also, in the COM port selection screen, this updated version allows
users to type in selections that are greater than 9. Basically, just
type in your COM port number (single or double-digit), then press
[ENTER]. The original version could only support 0, 1, 2, ..., 8, and
9.

Thanks all,
AdrianF

Gerard Sequeira

Sep 19, 2010, 10:12:06 PM9/19/10
to ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adrain,
Is there a link for this?

Thanks!
--
Homepage: http://www.machinegrid.com :: Robots at Work!!

Kevin Mark

Sep 19, 2010, 11:04:11 PM9/19/10
to ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 10:12:06PM -0400, Gerard Sequeira wrote:
> Hi Adrain,
> Is there a link for this?
>
> Thanks!
I guess I will have to adapt this as Linux does not have COM ports :)
--
| .''`. == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' : The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

AdrianF

Sep 20, 2010, 12:55:40 AM9/20/10
to TI Launchpad
Ahh, silly me. You can find the download link @ www.ti.com/launchpadwiki

Thanks!

AdrianF

On Sep 19, 9:12 pm, Gerard Sequeira <gerry....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Adrain,
> Is there a link for this?
>
> Thanks!

WS3Z

Sep 20, 2010, 6:38:41 AM9/20/10
to ti-lau...@googlegroups.com
Dont know if direct link will work but here it is:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9458154/LaunchPad_Temp_GUI.zip