AutoresizesForKeyboard and Multiple TTTextEditors causing problems

coneybeare

Oct 14, 2009, 11:07:07 AM10/14/09
to Three20
I am seeing an issue when I have multiple 1-line TTTextEditors (or
even UITextFields for that matter) and autoresizeForKeyboard enabled.
I am using 4 TextEditors in 4 cells to create a form. The problem is
that when the keyboard shows, sometimes (but not all the time) some of
the TTTextEditors will disappear. I don't mean truncate to 0 length,
I mean they will either move outside the frame of the cell, or they
will disappear. Scrolling up and down off screen will restore them,
but they will just vanish. Setting autoresizesForKeyboard to NO makes
them behave normally again.

Am I doing something wrong or have I stumbled across a bug?

I have a table view with the following properties:
- STYLE: grouped table view
- WIDTH: self.view.bounds.size.width - 10

The controller has:
- self.autoresizesForKeyboard = YES;