Episode #92 The Unique Geek Halloween Special podcast

1 view

Edward Crosby

Oct 29, 2010, 9:41:32 AM10/29/10
to TUG
Our Halloween Special is up. I attempt to host in place of Jon's mastered
skill as the crew from Need Coffee (Widge, Rox, and Leigh) Cary, and Luke
discuss horror movies, some TV that include the upcoming The Walking Dead
series on AMC, and some scary reads.

http://www.theuniquegeek.com/issue-92-the-unique-geek-halloween-special

I hope you enjoy.

--
Have a Better One,
Edward Crosby

Luke

Nov 3, 2010, 2:16:11 PM11/3/10
to The Unique Geek
Thanks for letting me take part in the podcast folks.

To elaborate on my House On Haunted Hill story:

When I was in college, right before fall semester finals, my friend
Rett was talking to a girl online from an all-girl school nearby, and
asked me if I was interested in going on a double date with them and
one of her girlfriends. Of course I said yes. So the girls came down
and we went out to dinner and went to a movie (House On Haunted Hill)
and I was charming as all hell.

So we go back to Rett's dorm room and hang out some more and generally
hit it off well. That night I got a goodnight hug from my date, and
we exchanged some emails over break. So when we got back to school I
told Rett that we need to get the girls back down here. So he tells
me that "Oh, your date's a lesbian."

I did an actual, swear-to-Hashut spit-take of my drink.

Turns out that Rett's date was bisexual, and my date was her
girlfriend. The bisexual girl was trying to set up a three-way with
Rett and her girlfriend, and I was merely there for appearance
purposes!

So yes. I saw House On Haunted Hill on a date with a lesbian.

On Oct 29, 9:41 am, "Edward Crosby" <e...@theuniquegeek.com> wrote:
> Our Halloween Special is up. I attempt to host in place of Jon's mastered
> skill as the crew from Need Coffee (Widge, Rox, and Leigh) Cary, and Luke
> discuss horror movies, some TV that include the upcoming The Walking Dead
> series on AMC, and some scary reads.
>
> http://www.theuniquegeek.com/issue-92-the-unique-geek-halloween-special
>
> I hope you enjoy.
>
> --
> Have a Better One,
> Edward Crosbyhttp://www.edwardcrosby.com

Jason Service

Nov 3, 2010, 4:00:37 PM11/3/10
to theuni...@googlegroups.com
yeah yeah, but did Rett get the 3 way????

Jennifer M. Smith

Nov 3, 2010, 4:03:31 PM11/3/10
to theuni...@googlegroups.com
That's a demontion from wing-man status!  At least you got a good story out of it!

Jen

Luke

Nov 4, 2010, 8:35:04 AM11/4/10
to The Unique Geek
Rett did NOT get the 3-way. Apparently the lesbian girl was not only
not into me, but not into having Rett in bed with her and her
girlfriend!

On Nov 3, 4:03 pm, "Jennifer M. Smith" <jennifersmi...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/theuniquegeek?hl=en.- Hide quoted text -

Jason Service

Nov 8, 2010, 7:52:18 AM11/8/10
to theuni...@googlegroups.com
Boutelle,

pleae play "The Price is Right" fail horn...HERE