Yes Jinnah is Mad-Man...

Rehman Pakistani

Sep 20, 2011, 7:26:46 AM9/20/11
to theter...@googlegroups.com

Jinnah was son-of-mad-man & Pakistan is a country of lunatics ?

A reaction on The Terrorland Report By Yahya Moosa

Yes Jinnah is MAD.
For his Work to start and till completion.

Yes Jinnah is MAD.
As he not allowed Brithish Forces to leave Muslim Community in the Hand of Indian Hindu.

Yes Jinnah is MAD.
As he work day and night without lookinf his own health.

Yes Jinnah is MAD.
As now his family member has no property in this country after so much strugle. with compare to other people those saying he was MAD.

Yes Jinnah is MAD.
Because all of us still looking for him to come again and LEAD us.
--

THE TERRORLAND recent posts

RP

Sep 20, 2011, 12:29:20 PM9/20/11
to THE TERRORLAND
Thanks Yahya!

On Sep 20, 4:26 am, Rehman Pakistani <hrwri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Jinnah was son-of-mad-man & Pakistan is a country of lunatics
> ?<http://theterrorland.blogspot.com/2011/09/founding-father-was-son-of-...>
>  A reaction on The Terrorland Report By Yahya Moosa
>
> Yes Jinnah is MAD.
> For his Work to start and till completion.
>
> Yes Jinnah is MAD.
> As he not allowed Brithish Forces to leave Muslim Community in the Hand of
> Indian Hindu.
>
> Yes Jinnah is MAD.
> As he work day and night without lookinf his own health.
>
> Yes Jinnah is MAD.
> As now his family member has no property in this country after so much
> strugle. with compare to other people those saying he was MAD.
>
> Yes Jinnah is MAD.
> Because all of us still looking for him to come again and LEAD us.
> --
>
> THE TERRORLAND recent posts
>
>    - Poetry turns into reality: war crimes case against Pakistani generals
>    starts<http://theterrorland.blogspot.com/2011/09/poetry-turns-into-reality-w...>
>    - Writing for 'The Terrorland' needs a legendary
> braveheart<http://theterrorland.blogspot.com/2011/09/writing-for-terrorland-need...>
>    - Jinnah was son-of-mad-man & Pakistan is a country of lunatics
> ?<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/blogspot/xLrOH/%7E3/yCfeZqU1AJs/foun...>
>    - Mainstream media becomes a cult 10 years after
> 9/11<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/blogspot/xLrOH/%7E3/EBf1IFq2TnM/main...>
>    - How Dawn Media Group killed two of its employees
> ?<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/blogspot/xLrOH/%7E3/3h8Pi5PkMFk/how-...>
>    - Habib Sulemani — 17 months in solitary
> confinement<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/blogspot/xLrOH/%7E3/RhJLzdfLp0E/habi...>
>    - Generals’ deadly games put Pakistan in
> danger<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/blogspot/xLrOH/%7E3/CjDHGhtqC5o/gene...>

Farhat Hussain

Sep 20, 2011, 1:05:41 PM9/20/11
to theter...@googlegroups.com
Salam bhais and behns
I honour quid-e azam as a great leader but do not consider him safeguarded from the errors, so want to ask some questions:
He got a country and handed it over to the corrupts, why?
Why he founded a country without making bases for governance?
The other question: why the country made by him can not give us security and prosperity?
Why did he make a country without nation making?
the 250 million Indians are still Muslims, pak population is 180 million and Bangladesh population is equal OR more than pak population, therefore if we were in India our population would be more than 500 million which could not be considered "minority" now the question is that who has lost its all the benefits and interests after partition, Hindus are the Muslims? While our own country can not support its own citizens and the terror forces are the ruling power?
Are we still in the first step of country making?
Why we are still Punjabis, pathans, balochs, sindhis and muhajirs?
Could we gain the causes of making this country after 65 years?
These are just questions need answers

--- On Tue, 9/20/11, RP <hrwr...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
NOTE: If you want to read articles on shocking and taboo subjects, please, feel free to visit our group blogs, The Terrorland: http://theterrorland.blogspot.com