Unable to load unicharset file /root/Download/pytesser/tessdata/eng.unicharset

已查看 412 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

krishna

未读,
2009年1月1日 03:19:012009/1/1
收件人 tesseract-ocr
hi guys,

I got unable to load unicharset error, and how to i make preliminary
changes for unicode compatibility.

please tell me its urgent.

thanks & regards

Narayanaperumal.G

Ray Smith

未读,
2009年1月6日 22:08:592009/1/6
收件人 tesser...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like you never installed the language pack. See Readme.
Ray.

fenderhordes

未读,
2009年1月11日 03:30:342009/1/11
收件人 tesseract-ocr
I'm receiving the same error after downloading, compiling, installing
and executing tesseract 2.03 (as well as libtiff 3.8.2) for the first
time tonight, using phototest.tif for the test run:

$ tesseract phototest.tif ../checkitout.txt
Unable to load unicharset file /usr/local/share/tessdata/
eng.unicharset

And I verified that the file in question exists:

-rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 0 Jan 11 00:09 /usr/local/share/tessdata/
eng.unicharset

Looking under the tessdata directory there are files for deu.*, eng.*,
fra.*, ita.*, nld.* and spa.*, which I assume means the language pack
is installed? or maybe I'm still missing something?

On Jan 6, 7:08 pm, "Ray Smith" <theraysm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds like you never installed the language pack. See Readme.Ray.

Jeffrey Ratcliffe

未读,
2009年1月11日 04:37:052009/1/11
2009/1/11 fenderhordes <in...@fenderrhodes.org>:

> -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 0 Jan 11 00:09 /usr/local/share/tessdata/
> eng.unicharset

The file is there, but size 0. You need to download the English
language pack (packaged separately).

Regards

Jeff

回复全部