Terrastore 0.8.2 is out!

Sergio Bossa

Sep 18, 2011, 7:27:42 AM9/18/11
to terrastore-...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

after several months of production-quality testing, Terrastore 0.8.2
is finally out!
This new version comes with several bug fixes and rock solid stability
(at least, we hope so ;) , other than a few important enhancements and
new features such as:
* Update to Terracotta 3.5.2 with performance improvements and reduced
memory consumption.
* Bulk operations.
* Improved Javascript integration, with the possibility to dynamically
load Javascript functions from files to use in server-side updates and
map-reduce processing.

Get it at: http://terrastore.googlecode.com/files/terrastore-0.8.2-dist.zip
... and enjoy!

Sergio B.

--
Sergio Bossa
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiob

bhauer

Sep 18, 2011, 10:53:48 AM9/18/11
to terrastore-discussions
Excellent! Thanks to yourself and the others on the team for the
continued hard work. Looking forward to migrating my application soon.