E-learning in Pakistan: Opportunities & Challenges

Babar

Apr 6, 2009, 10:29:15 AM4/6/09
to Telecom Grid Pakistan
I have started a series of posts about e-learning in Pakistan. From
prior discussions, I know that a number of members of TGP have been
actively involved with e-learning in Pakistan. I'd like to know your
thoughts about feasible ways for providing connectivity to schools and
other ideas on how telecom industry can help.

Here are 2 recent posts on this topic:
http://telecompk.net/2009/04/06/extreme-learning-30-pakistan/
http://telecompk.net/2009/04/05/e-learning-poll-results-education-in-pakistan/

Regards,

Babar

Tee Emm

Apr 7, 2009, 9:09:10 AM4/7/09
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
Nadeem Khan (of Silversoft?) is currently making an amazing e-learning product which can very easily be considered a 'youtube of learning' with features that let the end users (educators/teachers) create e-learning contents by pointing and clicking. All rich video contents with embedded contextual questions, trasnscripting, scoring etc.

I am digging out more information on this and wondering if Nadeem Khan is here on this list.

-T
--
Tariq Mustafa MSN:t...@hotmail.com | Follow me: http://friendfeed.com/abunet
Phone Num:http://tinyurl.com/tmcell| Twitter: http://twitter.com/tariqmustafa

Tee Emm

Apr 7, 2009, 9:15:53 AM4/7/09
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
http://www.ultralearn.com/

Nadeem Khan is at http://www.linkedin.com/in/softechww and the company is called SofttechWW.

-T

Babar

Apr 7, 2009, 11:01:25 AM4/7/09
to Telecom Grid Pakistan
Tariq, thanks for the note, I recall that we talked about it last year
in Karachi. I connected to Nadeem on linkedin a few days ago.

On Apr 7, 8:15 am, Tee Emm <tariq.must...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.ultralearn.com/
> Nadeem Khan is athttp://www.linkedin.com/in/softechwwand the company is
> called SofttechWW.
>
> -T
>

> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Tee Emm <tariq.must...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Nadeem Khan (of Silversoft?) is currently making an amazing e-learning
> > product which can very easily be considered a 'youtube of learning' with
> > features that let the end users (educators/teachers) create e-learning
> > contents by pointing and clicking. All rich video contents with embedded
> > contextual questions, trasnscripting, scoring etc.
> > I am digging out more information on this and wondering if Nadeem Khan is
> > here on this list.
>
> > -T
>
> > On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Babar <babar.bha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I have started a series of posts about e-learning in Pakistan. From
> >> prior discussions, I know that a number of members of TGP have been
> >> actively involved with e-learning in Pakistan. I'd like to know your
> >> thoughts about feasible ways for providing connectivity to schools and
> >> other ideas on how telecom industry can help.
>
> >> Here are 2 recent posts on this topic:
> >>http://telecompk.net/2009/04/06/extreme-learning-30-pakistan/
>
> >>http://telecompk.net/2009/04/05/e-learning-poll-results-education-in-...
>
> >> Regards,