Shortcodes provider

ยอดดู 58 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Adnan

ยังไม่อ่าน,
19 มิ.ย. 2556 11:50:3119/6/56
ถึง telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
Salam

I need to know about companies providing shortcodes. Any idea?

Thanks

/A

aamir attaa

ยังไม่อ่าน,
20 มิ.ย. 2556 02:29:2720/6/56
ถึง telecom-grid-pakistan

Check with pring.

Aitzaz Khalid

ยังไม่อ่าน,
20 มิ.ย. 2556 02:30:3820/6/56
ถึง telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
you need Voice SC or SMS Sc?

Salman S. Khan

ยังไม่อ่าน,
20 มิ.ย. 2556 00:47:1920/6/56
ถึง telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
you can have it from PTA. PTA is the authority for issuance of this number.

/A

Best regards

Salman Saad Khan

Ghulam Mustafa

ยังไม่อ่าน,
23 มิ.ย. 2556 02:03:4323/6/56
ถึง telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com

Yes salman is right you can get SC from PTA. The license will cost you roughly 5000 per year per SC. Once the SC is allocated PTA will issue you  and telco's a letter.

No need to get a shared SC from any third party vendor, as privacy matters.

Rafaeel Akbar Chaudhry

ยังไม่อ่าน,
23 มิ.ย. 2556 18:27:4423/6/56
ถึง telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com, kad...@gmail.com
When Shortcode issuance went to PTA, vendors and corporates thought procedure would get better and things would get fair. Now they have gotten worse. I don't know why. Though I took a break from telco business 2 years back, my former colleagues told me that the shortcodes my organization applied last year are still not issued. So you can imagine what's going on.

Adnan Sb, apply for shortcodes but for now start your service with Corporate SMS API (check Zong especially since I guess they give msg receiving option too apart from sending) or get long codes as I suggested. Use them till you have big traffic which can only be managed by SC.

Apart from SMSAll, Pring, there are companies like Planet Beyond or Eocean who can arrange shortcodes for you. Best of luck.

Regards,
Rafaeel
ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง