Juniper Networks - Tech Back Office in PK in the making

Tee Emm

Oct 24, 2007, 9:39:40 AM10/24/07
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
Juniper Networks is mulling establishing a test-bed back office in Pakistan. They are seeking  skill sets that can surely be filled easily by the boys locally (TCL/TK might be a bit rare though). While the salary points cued for now are not terribly exciting (local telcos/cellcos will beat that easily) but still I consider this a good move for the local industry in general and something that will, let us hope, grow with time.

Please ask/look around for young guys with the mentioned skill set. There is one requirement of a lead of this group too. Aman is the man to contact.

-T

Oct 24, 2007, 1:11:46 PM10/24/07
to Telecom Grid Pakistan
T, I think it'd be great if you could post a small preamble to what
Juniper Networks does and what-not, and if you have the info, on what
they intend to do in Pakistan. :)

On Oct 24, 6:39 pm, "Tee Emm" <tariq.must...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Juniper Networks is mulling establishing a test-bed back office in Pakistan.
> They are seeking skill sets that can surely be filled easily by the boys
> locally (TCL/TK might be a bit rare though). While the salary points cued
> for now are not terribly exciting (local telcos/cellcos will beat that
> easily) but still I consider this a good move for the local industry in
> general and something that will, let us hope, grow with time.
>
> Please ask/look around for young guys with the mentioned skill set. There is
> one requirement of a lead of this group too. Aman is the man to contact.
>
> -T

Tee Emm

Oct 25, 2007, 12:32:13 AM10/25/07
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
Some of the stuff I posted yesterday here answers that.

-T