PTCL IPTV

Zaeem Arshad

May 16, 2008, 2:46:26 PM5/16/08
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
PTCL IPTV website seems to be available to PTCL DSL users though the site barely usable. There are links only to the telephony and broaband package. You can select channels from the drop down menu on lower right but it doesn't show any channels or programming. Oh and the name is "PTCL Smart". Now I wonder if some one uses their googlefu to figure out that the logo and the web page is another rip off from another operator half way across the world :).

--
Zaeem
iptv.JPG

Kashif Aziz

May 16, 2008, 3:30:55 PM5/16/08
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
It says "Ability to sincere any channel" - smart indeed!

Kashif
--
www.apnijobs.com - Jobs in Pakistan and abroad

Shaheer Khan

May 16, 2008, 4:03:48 PM5/16/08
to Telecom Grid Pakistan
And "Comming" Soon...

On May 17, 12:30 am, "Kashif Aziz" <kasha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It says "Ability to sincere any channel" - smart indeed!
>
> Kashif
>
> On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 11:46 PM, Zaeem Arshad <zaeem.ars...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > PTCL IPTV website seems to be available to PTCL DSL users though the site
> > barely usable. There are links only to the telephony and broaband package.
> > You can select channels from the drop down menu on lower right but it
> > doesn't show any channels or programming. Oh and the name is "PTCL Smart".
> > Now I wonder if some one uses their googlefu to figure out that the logo and
> > the web page is another rip off from another operator half way across the
> > world :).
>
> > --
> > Zaeem
>
> --www.apnijobs.com- Jobs in Pakistan and abroad

Saad Muhammad Sheikh

May 18, 2008, 1:05:12 AM5/18/08
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
it is being launched today all across karachi

--
Many Thanks and Regards,

Saad Muhammed Sheikh| IT Support Engineer| Warid Telecom|GSM: 0321-2350508

Ashar

May 18, 2008, 1:30:55 AM5/18/08
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com

Good luck with that. Many of the phone lines are down for hours because of
lack of electricity.

Ashar

Fawad Niazi

May 19, 2008, 1:45:48 AM5/19/08
to telecom-gr...@googlegroups.com
PTCL has a soft launch only for DSL subscribers in Islamabad.

Shaheer Khan

May 19, 2008, 7:04:51 AM5/19/08
to Telecom Grid Pakistan
Can anyone confirm this for Rawalpindi/Islamabad and the rest of
Pakistan?

What are the rates? Someone on Wiredpakistan.com said that they got a
trial for two months, free, and that PTCL hasn't been able to
determine the rates as of yet, while other say it's going to be from
200-500, which is clearly not reliable. (I myself said that they'll be
200, but that's what the exchange dude said).