Fwd: Fw: New Hindi Software Released...

Shree Devi Kumar

Mar 4, 2009, 10:34:41 PM3/4/09
to technic...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jagdeep Dangi <dan...@gmail.com>

Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 02:02:28 -0800
Subject: New Hindi Software Released...

Dear Friends...
Jai Hind.

I’m very happy to tell you that I have developed a new Hindi and unique
Software  under the title “Prakhar Devanagari Font Parivartak” for
converting ISCII data to Unicode. This software is very useful in converting
data of web sites or other documents containing the ISCII fonts in to
Unicode. At present it is capable of converting about 28 different fonts and
it can be made to convert even more. This is only one software that convert
about 28 different ISCII data into unicode.users feedback about this new
software is given below This is very needful software for masses and
government.

It's DEMO link is given below:-

http://rcpt.yousendit.com/658146254/f71a9f855e9630cf20a545ef71704dd0

It’s Latest Media news released at: (HindiMedia.IN from Mumbai) :-

http://www.hindimedia.in/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5321&Itemid=139

FeedBack from users are also available here:-

http://raviratlami.blogspot.com/2009/03/100.html

List of Fonts it can convert as mentioned above.

Arjun

Chanakya (True Type Font)

Chanakya (Type1 Font)

DevLys 010

DevLys 020

DevLys 020 thin

DV-TTAkash

DV-TTBhima

DV-TTGanesh

DV-TTGaneshEN

DV-TTManohar

DV-TTMayur

DV-TTNatraj

DV-TTRadhika

DV-TTSurekh

DV-TTSurekhEN

DV-TTVasundhara

DV-TTYogesh

DV-TTYogeshEN

DVW-TTSurekh

DVW-TTYogeshEN

Kruti Dev 010

Kruti Dev 016

Kruti Dev 020

Kruti Dev 020 (space)

Shusha

Shusha05

Yuvraj

This new software can be very useful for the government and other people.

Bye....
--
Er. Jagdeep Dangi
Ward No. 2,

viprakamble

Mar 5, 2009, 12:13:52 PM3/5/09
to Scientific and Technical Hindi (वैज्ञानिक तथा तकनीकी हिन्दी)
भाई जगदीप जी
बधाई हो। आपका प्रयास सराहनीय है। सरकारी कार्यालयों में हिंदी फाँट के
मामले में धांदली थी। आशा करते है कि आपके प्रयास सार्थक होंगे। इसमें
अन्य फाँट भी जोडे जाए।