Open Calendar for Scotland Tech

Sam Collins

Sep 28, 2009, 6:29:01 AM9/28/09
to Tech Meetup
Hi everyone,

Dale has taken the first step with an Open Calendar for tech events around Scotland. He's whipped up a slick calendar at http://junk.arandomurl.com/calendar.html which is running off Google Calendar. Right now there's no way to publicly submit new events to Google Calendar, so if you know of some events you'd like to add, please email me and I'll send you an invite to the calendar.

Sam

sam

Sep 28, 2009, 7:21:30 AM9/28/09
to Tech Meetup
I should also have said the Google version is here so you can add to
your own calendars:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=o98d4vut41mlv93evb9pitbjuk%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

and the iCal format is here:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/o98d4vut41mlv...@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics