serendipity 2.0

rgrozdanic

Jul 24, 2007, 8:14:07 AM7/24/07
to teachAndL...@googlegroups.com
thanks to artichoke for her pointer to teemu arina's blog post on serendipity 2.0 and the missing third places of learning.

warning: the blog post is deceptively boring - watch the slides+audio combo for a truly fascinating 30 minute presentation .   (as someone who normally struggles with recommended youtube videos or digital stories that are more than 6 minutes long, i have to say that this presentation held my attention the whole time).

would be very interested to hear what other talotarians thought/think...

Barbara Dieu

Jul 24, 2007, 8:56:30 AM7/24/07
to teachAndL...@googlegroups.com
Teemu's third place is Gee's affinity space :-)
http://infocult.typepad.com/infocult/2006/12/affinity_spaces.html
B.
--
Barbara Dieu
http://dekita.org

alexanderhayes

Jul 24, 2007, 8:04:57 PM7/24/07
to Teach and Learn Online
Getting my Teemu's mixed up.

On Jul 24, 10:14 pm, rgrozdanic <rgrozda...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks to artichoke <http://artichoke.typepad.com/>for her pointer to teemu
> arina's blog post<http://tarina.blogging.fi/2007/06/23/serendipity-20-missing-third-pla...>on

> serendipity
> 2.0 and the missing third places of learning.
>
> warning: the blog post is deceptively boring - watch the slides+audio combo
> for a truly fascinating 30 minute

> presentation<http://tarina.blogging.fi/2007/06/23/serendipity-20-missing-third-pla...>.

Leigh Blackall

Jul 24, 2007, 8:56:11 PM7/24/07
to teachAndL...@googlegroups.com

rgrozdanic

Jul 24, 2007, 9:32:09 PM7/24/07
to teachAndL...@googlegroups.com
for the recommendation or for making you sick? :-)

gesundheit