National Guard asked to explain 'internment' jobs--WND Article

Lesley Lawson

Aug 8, 2009, 11:43:17 AM8/8/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
It is becoming very clear to me what this corrupt government has in store for us. Our days are numbered.

Jan birch

Aug 8, 2009, 5:36:03 PM8/8/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com, amylynthorn_yahoo.com, gemju...@aol.com, joannes0405_yahoo.com, Judy Hawkins, Jill, Jodi Maietta, Owner Wiz, smorto...@yahoo.com, Katrina, KSieb...@gwinnettmedicalcenter.org, nan...@comcast.net, Michele, bogi...@yahoo.com, davi...@gmail.com, Debbi, Dolores Pace, Doreen Hertel, Doreen Turnas, Julie Daly, ddbou812_aol.com
I have seen this before also. I also recall a rally speech and here it is. http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/greybeard411/?action=view&current=ObamaCivilianSecurity.flv

Jan birch

Aug 8, 2009, 5:56:39 PM8/8/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com, amylynthorn_yahoo.com, gemju...@aol.com, joannes0405_yahoo.com, Judy Hawkins, Jill, Jodi Maietta, Owner Wiz, smorto...@yahoo.com, Katrina, KSieb...@gwinnettmedicalcenter.org, nan...@comcast.net, Michele, bogi...@yahoo.com, davi...@gmail.com, Debbi, Dolores Pace, Doreen Hertel, Doreen Turnas, Julie Daly, ddbou812_aol.com

Charlene Clark District 6

Aug 8, 2009, 10:03:01 PM8/8/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
I. too agree with the author. Check out The Obama Deception http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=the+obama+deception+movie&aq=0&oq=the+obama+deception&aqi=g10&fp=XDVqq10Z7K4 if you have not already. I recommend it highly. It is free. A second one will be published soon. And as for this mandatory voluteerism, here's a clever little flick put together to get you thinking about that: http://patriotpages.ning.com/video/mandatory-volunteerism. Our current situation is so non-partisan and so "give me liberty or give me death" that it is not even funny.

Charlene

Merylee

Aug 9, 2009, 12:07:07 AM8/9/09
to Tea Party Patriots
It's supposed to be for overseas. Maybe the Gitmo boys