[feedback wanted] Thunderbird 3.1 rc1 schedule

Mark Banner

Apr 29, 2010, 5:53:33 AM4/29/10
to tb-pl...@mozilla.org
Based on where we are with blockers etc, the Thunderbird drivers have proposed a schedule for getting to RC 1. The schedule is challenging, but we believe it is a good starting point.

We would like to get feedback from those with blockers [1], and others on their thoughts for this schedule:
  • Code freeze: could be anywhere between 10th and 14th May - probably 13th or 14th May.
  • L10n completion: 16th May 23:59 PDT (end of day Sunday)
  • Build Starts: 17th May (Monday)
  • QA starts: 18th May (Tuesday)
  • RC1 release: 25th May (Tuesday)
This gives us about 2 weeks to be code complete, including addressing feedback from beta 2.

Mark.

[1] See http://bit.ly/999SJw