Two New Collections for Thunderbird Add-ons

Mark Banner

Feb 12, 2011, 3:23:48 PM2/12/11
to tb-pl...@mozilla.org
I've created a couple of collections of Thunderbird add-ons:
If anyone's got any suggestions for any additions to the tester tools, I'd be happy to consider them.

Part of the intention for these collections is to display them in the main part of the Get Add-ons pane on the new Add-ons Manager on trunk. These will be for highlighting to nightly/alpha/beta users. We'll be considering what collections we want to promote in release builds closer to release time.

Mark.

Bryan Clark

Feb 12, 2011, 3:35:48 PM2/12/11
to Mark Banner, tb-pl...@mozilla.org

I'd add force RTL to the tester list

David Ascher

Feb 12, 2011, 5:20:32 PM2/12/11
to Mark Banner, tb-pl...@mozilla.org
I wonder if it would be useful to make an "enterprise" collection...

JoeS

Feb 12, 2011, 3:57:39 PM2/12/11
to tb-pl...@mozilla.org
How about DOMI

JoeS

Mark Banner

Feb 14, 2011, 4:51:43 PM2/14/11
to tb-pl...@mozilla.org
On 12/02/2011 20:57, JoeS wrote:
How about DOMI
Good idea, but I'm not sure I really see most testers really using DOMI, as it is more a developer thing (which is probably another collection to think about for later).

Mark.