Noobie ? No "Profile Data" No "Import One Profile"

Pineguy

Jan 7, 2012, 12:27:52 PM1/7/12
to Tasker
I'm new to Tasker so this may sound like a dumb question.

I've DL a couple of profiles into the Tasker folder (I can see the
XML files when I browse the folder).

The instructions I have say to hit MENU in Taster and I'll see
"Profile Data." My Tasker only has "Profle" not "Profile Data".

Under Profile, I only have Clear, Backup, Restore -- no "Import One
Profile."

Am I doing something wrong, accessing the wrong thing?

Pent

Jan 7, 2012, 12:29:20 PM1/7/12
to Tasker
> I've DL a couple of profiles  into the Tasker folder (I can see the
> XML files when I browse the folder).
>
> The instructions I have say to hit MENU in Taster and I'll see
> "Profile Data."  My Tasker only has "Profle" not "Profile Data".
>
> Under Profile, I only have Clear, Backup, Restore -- no "Import One
> Profile."
>
> Am I doing something wrong, accessing the wrong thing?

I guess you just downloaded the new version ? If so, long-click on the
profiles tab to install a profile.

Pent

Pineguy

Jan 7, 2012, 9:31:50 PM1/7/12
to Tasker
Pent,

Thanks! Yeah, I just downloaded it today. That did the trick.
Thanks again!

Wayne

Pent

Nov 24, 2012, 3:22:08 AM11/24/12
to Tasker
> i just joined this group to talk you :)

That's great, could you sign me a copy of Hearts In Atlantis ?

Pent