Be aware in MP Health services in RCH/NRHM

Dr. Snehil Jain

Jun 6, 2009, 10:53:27 PM6/6/09
to targ...@googlegroups.com, chaurv...@nic.in, tarun...@nic.in, archana...@gmail.com
Hi,
I don't know about other states but about MP.
There is in-service quota of 20% seats for those working for more than 3 years consecutively either as regular or contractual as Samvida MO.
But be aware in this fact that if you are working as contracual in RCH or NRHM prog presently as per best of my knowledge you are not getting this quota benefit as though you are working similar to other MOs, paid from similar offices, working for state govt. you are not considered as in service candidate as your salary source is RCH/NRHM division of central Govt. I and many have suffered in this matter after completing more than 3 years services.

Dr. Snehil Jain
09893326660
09425490922