This one's for Robert and Jim

Don Smith

Jul 9, 2012, 8:13:57 AM7/9/12
to tampa-bay-camera-club

Robert Rostick

Jul 9, 2012, 10:04:17 AM7/9/12
to tampa-bay-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Don for proving our point that we (Robert Rostick & Jim) know what we are talking about when it comes to photography.

As to the rest of you non believers (lol) join us this Saturday, July 14th at 10am
for the Retouching Workshop that Jim Sykes and I will conduct.

Register today to be a part of this workshop with a live model for you to photograph.

For more info on this SDL Workshop click on the link below.
To register for this workshop, click here.

On Jul 9, 2012, at 8:13 AM, Don Smith wrote:

http://www.diyphotography.net/are-pentax-cameras-that-weather-proof

Develop Your Talent

Robert Rostick
Photographer