Music

Claudia Bonin

Sep 12, 2008, 7:36:30 AM9/12/08
to tamarag...@googlegroups.com
This is the adress to download Gabirel `s music.
The first time, when I heard this music, I didn`t like it, because this techno (or however you call it ) is very commercial.
But a few times later I loved the music and today I can listen to it all the day, because when I listen to the songs, I remember the sun, the blue sky, the wind and the good time in Fuerteventura.
Ana and Raluca, do you remeber the fun we had, when we were dancing in the car?
- commom party people-yeah, yeah, yeah -
enjoy the music and feel a little bit of the canarian styl again
kisses from germany

http://www.rodiv.de/download.php

Esta es la dirección para descargar la música de Gabriel.
Por primera vez no me gustó la música, pero un par de veces más tarde me encantó la música.
Porque yo recuerdo el sol, el cielo azul, el viento y el buen tiempo en Fuerteventura.
Disfrutar de la música y sentir un poco de la canaria styl otra vez.
Bye Bye..

Raluka

Sep 12, 2008, 10:17:37 AM9/12/08
to TAMARAGUA 2008
ohh claudia thanx God that you thought about putting the music
somewhere. actually i wanted to ask you to do it.I had too a cd from
gabriel but i don't know how i got to scretch it so bad that i can't
hear anything. Well Claudia you're a life saver:)))
Sure i remember all the fun we had in Gabriel's car especially on Ella
elle l'a,that by the way now i know the meaning of the lyrics:)))
oh and another thing claudia..i think i will come in novemver in
Germany(for a simple plan concert) but i'll come in Dortmund. I don;t
know if it's far away from your city...well we have time to talk about
it:P
kisses from romania

anamari...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2008, 11:38:26 AM9/12/08
to TAMARAGUA 2008
Ayyyy...Gabi's music...thy Claudi :)
Dancing in the car...wind in our hair...what a memories!

http://picasaweb.google.hr/AnnmarieKosar/CampoDeTrabajoTamaragua2008No1#5242952361270101314
http://picasaweb.google.hr/AnnmarieKosar/CampoDeTrabajoTamaragua2008No1#5242952380426111954

:)

Btw, Ralu...what are the lyrics on English ?! I hate when I sing
something and I don't know what does it mean...that is like
chichi...ehhh
So,you are going on concert?Wish is coming true soon...you will enjoy
for sure...
Oh,and Claudi I was looking on Google Earth where is Rostock and how
far is your hometown...and man...you live on a opposite part of
Germany...What a funny thing...
Ok girls....enjoy...kisses from Rijeka...

p.s. Pics de Croacia....
http://picasaweb.google.hr/AnnmarieKosar/Croatia#

Raluka

Sep 12, 2008, 12:33:46 PM9/12/08
to TAMARAGUA 2008
here you have the lyrics in french and after are those in english:P
http://lyrics.dainutekstai.lt/842843/kate-ryan-ella-elle-la.htm

maaannn croatia is great!! that's iot i'm cominthere soon:)) jaja
kissez