The Christmas Eclipse of 2000 and Conscious Commandment

Edmond Wollmann

Dec 23, 2000, 1:34:26 PM12/23/00
The Christmas Eclipse of 2000 and Conscious Commandment
(c) 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603, All rights reserved

http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charts.htm

I have written about the economic changes of 2000 reflected in the
Uranus/Saturn squares and their connection to the new and old economies,
nature, and the de-structurizing of our "Dark Ages" beliefs regarding the
discounting of the physical world. We saw these predicted changes in
economic and natural patterns manifest and challenge the outworn beliefs of
many as the old beliefs of "no pain no gain" were brought into the new
economy and Internet virtual reality and its competition with the "old"
manufacturing economic base. We saw the effect of the fixed sign eclipses in
1999 and how they triggered enormous earth changes and dramatic weather
patterns. We now are in a reassessment phase wherein we will begin to
dissolve these old doubts to move us toward the ecstatic explosion of
creative expression I have outlined in The New Millennium post I offered.

http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/thenew.htm

The true beginning of the new millennium begins with a Solar eclipse
immediately following the ancient and celebrated winter
equinox--acknowledged by the ancients as the return of Sol, Helios,
Apollo--the sun god, bringing his warmth back once again to warm and
invigorate Gaia, the mother earth. I have taught that the physical world IS
SPIRIT in material terms, and that it is not something to be shunned,
escaped from, demeaned, inherently negative or to be abused and ignored. I
have shown by being unaffected by assaults of negativity that heaven and
hell are STATES OF BEING, and that either one is a self-created state no
matter where it is experienced, because we create our reality UTTERLY as the
product of what we believe or have been TAUGHT to believe is true.

Now, these teachings culminate and challenge you all to ACT. For action is
the conviction of belief, action evidences the convictions held, action is
the product of trust, reality is the product of trust. You live in a world
of action, the square and quadrature reflect this fact. Whatever you TRUST
as the most likely reality to be WILL BE the reality you
experience--everywhere all the time, it ALWAYS WORKS THIS WAY.

The Solar eclipse of December 25th 2000, falls in Capricorn at 4 Capricorn
14 (Sun) and 4 Capricorn 22 (Moon) moving from the Sabian symbol 4 degrees
of ordering (preparation and adjustment), and Sabian symbol 5 of
mobilization (action and participation) and announces the challenge to the
collectivity to act by mobilizing the information already acquired and
MANIFEST through trust the reality you prefer in the physical world with
conscious commandment (conjunct Mercury)-- and like the ancients, mobilize
resources for this action. Its conjunction to Mercury and sextile to Mars in
Scorpio foretells an extreme focus on commerce, monetary adjustments, and
most powerfully, the beginning of the end of old outworn beliefs of
struggle.
The eclipse patterns for the world can be seen here.

http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/SEplot/SE2000Dec25P.gif

The eclipse opposes the US Venus/Jupiter conjunction and is a signal that
this new president is about to undo UNIFYING prosperity, and lead us into
foreign, legal, religious and economic conflict. Inflation is a very high
probability. Arrogance will be the catalyst.
Our current president elect lost the election, not only in terms of vote
count, but in effectiveness, the ability to wield power, the ability to
promote agenda, and in the confidence (which he will destroy further) of the
people. But this is necessary and positive for taking back power. The
eclipse squares George W. Bush's Neptune in house 3 from house 5 reinforcing
the above mentioned issues, especially foreign, which are NOT LIKE they were
when his father used old beliefs to stir the American populace to punish
children in Iraq as a propaganda ploy to unite us in a mission. We are
becoming one world united, and this cannot be stopped. This president will
learn through this co-created (by both the populace and him) powerless
position, that changing one's own beliefs and unifying and DEVELOPING one's
beliefs is far more powerful than trying to force one's own on others--be it
country or person. His Sun/Moon fall on the US' own defensive and insecure
Sun/Saturn square. All of our fears as a nation will now be unflatteringly
played out--which is another necessary element (along with the Clinton
scandal) to destructurize the delusional beliefs the populace holds that
these people wo serve are somehow "better" than those they serve. This
president is the symbol of my prediction of the momentum of the collectivity
to take back power from the government in ways I have previously outlined
(the first on television in 1991) the first issue being:
A) The evidence that every SINGLE person makes a difference in the creation
of the world belief and world reality as evidenced in the vote counting.
B) That when we give power to governmental institutions to take
responsibility for things we are unwilling to, they may USURP power and take
responsibility (or control of) things we may NOT want them to (Orion
negativity).

These two issues will be the indicator of the beginning of the end of the US
governmental structure (tactics) as we have known it, and a true republic
will emerge. By 2012, the changes I have discussed will bring a dramatic
paradigm shift of consciousness regarding our Galactic membership--the level
of which--shall be determined by the integration of the necessary events
from now until then.

I thank you once again for allowing me to share my views with you. If they
do not serve you, you are free to ignore them. They have no power in and of
themselves. I simply trust that the ALL knew what it was doing when it
created the idea I am, and like the Solar eclipse calls forth, will ACT like
it.
Namaste and a Joyous New Millennium to all!

"Wonderful day, passing my way.
Knock on my door, and even the score with your eyes!--
Lovely to see you again my friend!
Walk along with me to the next bend.
Tell us what you've seen, in far away forgotten lands,
Where empires have turned back to sand.
Dark cloud of fear, is blowing away--
Now that you're here, you're going to stay 'cause it's
Lovely to see you again my friend!
Walk along with me to the next bend."
The Moody Blues, "On The Threshold of a Dream"

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Cujo

Dec 23, 2000, 1:50:08 PM12/23/00

Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...

>The Christmas Eclipse of 2000 and Conscious Commandment
>(c) 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603, All rights reserved
>
>http://astrocons.com<-De-Kookified!!1!!!

>I have written about the economic changes of 2000 reflected in the
>Uranus/Saturn squares and their connection to the new and old economies,
>nature, and the de-structurizing of our "Dark Ages" beliefs regarding the
>discounting of the physical world.

You were either wrong, too nebulous in your 'predictions' or got a hit based
on sheer chance.

>We saw these predicted changes in
>economic and natural patterns manifest and challenge the outworn beliefs of
>many as the old beliefs of "no pain no gain" were brought into the new
>economy and Internet virtual reality and its competition with the "old"
>manufacturing economic base. We saw the effect of the fixed sign eclipses
in
>1999 and how they triggered enormous earth changes and dramatic weather
>patterns. We now are in a reassessment phase wherein we will begin to
>dissolve these old doubts to move us toward the ecstatic explosion of
>creative expression I have outlined in The New Millennium post I offered.
>

>http://astrocons.com<-De-Kookified!!!!!!!

That was a load of shit, Eddieeeee. I hope you'll try to be more specific
next time, even Turi does a better job of making it look like he knows what
he's talking about. As it is, you just claim a hit based on your own
opinion. That doesn't count. It's like predicting that you will continue to
act like a kook.

>The true beginning of the new millennium begins with a Solar eclipse
>immediately following the ancient and celebrated winter
>equinox--acknowledged by the ancients as the return of Sol, Helios,
>Apollo--the sun god, bringing his warmth back once again to warm and
>invigorate Gaia, the mother earth. I have taught that the physical world IS
>SPIRIT in material terms, and that it is not something to be shunned,
>escaped from, demeaned, inherently negative or to be abused and ignored. I
>have shown by being unaffected by assaults of negativity that heaven and
>hell are STATES OF BEING, and that either one is a self-created state no
>matter where it is experienced, because we create our reality UTTERLY as
the
>product of what we believe or have been TAUGHT to believe is true.

You are incapable of learning, how is it that you think you can teach
anybody? I guess it's the same way you feel you are qualified to counsel
people in the state of California.

>Now, these teachings culminate and challenge you all to ACT. For action is
>the conviction of belief, action evidences the convictions held, action is
>the product of trust, reality is the product of trust. You live in a world
>of action, the square and quadrature reflect this fact. Whatever you TRUST
>as the most likely reality to be WILL BE the reality you
>experience--everywhere all the time, it ALWAYS WORKS THIS WAY.

So you trust in a reality where you are a bankrupt kook and are the
laughingstock of Usenet. It always seems to work that way.

>The Solar eclipse of December 25th 2000, falls in Capricorn at 4 Capricorn
>14 (Sun) and 4 Capricorn 22 (Moon) moving from the Sabian symbol 4 degrees
>of ordering (preparation and adjustment), and Sabian symbol 5 of
>mobilization (action and participation) and announces the challenge to the
>collectivity to act by mobilizing the information already acquired and
>MANIFEST through trust the reality you prefer in the physical world with
>conscious commandment (conjunct Mercury)-- and like the ancients, mobilize
>resources for this action. Its conjunction to Mercury and sextile to Mars
in
>Scorpio foretells an extreme focus on commerce, monetary adjustments, and
>most powerfully, the beginning of the end of old outworn beliefs of
>struggle.
>The eclipse patterns for the world can be seen here.
>
>http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/SEplot/SE2000Dec25P.gif
>

>The eclipse opposes the US Venus/Jupiter conjunction and is a signal that
>this new president is about to undo UNIFYING prosperity, and lead us into
>foreign, legal, religious and economic conflict. Inflation is a very high
>probability. Arrogance will be the catalyst.

So how many keyboards are you planning to throw this year?

>Our current president elect lost the election, not only in terms of vote
>count, but in effectiveness, the ability to wield power, the ability to
>promote agenda, and in the confidence (which he will destroy further) of
the
>people.

Our current president is Clinton, idiot. He's not eligible to run again. So
he couldn't lose any election.
<more babble snipped>

You still haven't answered my question about lying about the source of the
food stamps you used to tip a valet in La Jolla. Why did you think your
claim of taking the food stamps from the person who paid for dinner was a
better lie than admitting they were your own food stamps in the first place,
asshole? You look even more pathetic that way.
--
Did you have a question about how the ALL THAT IS is reflected through
astrology? I was an astrologer 1000 times in Babylon.
Merry Xmas from the gang at www.petitmorte.net
Cujo - Lumber Cartel #2324

~T

Dec 23, 2000, 2:40:07 PM12/23/00

Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...
>The Christmas Eclipse of 2000 and Conscious Commandment
>(c) 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603, All rights reserved
>
>http://asstroconsulting.con/FAHQs/Farts.htm

Here's hoping you get everything you deserve this Christmas, Ed. : ]

el...@no.spam

Dec 23, 2000, 3:30:24 PM12/23/00
In article <Se616.24291$c32.5...@typhoon.san.rr.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

>The Christmas Eclipse of 2000 and Conscious Commandment

I was wondering how long it was going to be before some kook
started ranting about the eclipse.

el...@no.spam

Dec 23, 2000, 3:34:06 PM12/23/00
In article <ya716.10686$t3.1...@tor-nn1.netcom.ca>,
~T <abnera...@dogpound.net> wrote:

>Here's hoping you get everything you deserve this Christmas, Ed. : ]

Ouch!

Plotinus

Dec 23, 2000, 3:33:43 PM12/23/00

http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/

> Here's hoping you get everything you deserve this Christmas, Ed. : ]

You haven't been paying attention abuser;

We all "deserve" happiness and abundance simply because we exist, we
don't need any other reasons to have it--unless of course you enjoy
creating them. The Christ told you this 2000 years ago.

"Look at the birds of the air; for they sow not, neither do they reap,
nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly father feeds them. Are you not
of more value than they?" Matthew 6:26

So, yes, I will always get what I deserve, which is the unending
unconditional love of ALL THAT IS to be anything I am willing and bold
enough to believe I can be--with integrity.
What creator would create beings with free will to be anything they
wish, and then not allow them to do so?

"The Soul of the nobler nature holds good against its surroundings--it
is more apt to change them than to be changed, so that often it
improves the environment and, where it must make concession, at least
keeps its innocence." Plotinus, The Enneads

--
Consulting: http://www.astroconsulting.com/toc.htm
Personal: http://www.e-wollmann.com/TOC.htm

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

el...@no.spam

Dec 23, 2000, 3:55:47 PM12/23/00
In article <923277$l0g$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Wollmann's sock <plotinu...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>> Here's hoping you get everything you deserve this Christmas, Ed. : ]

>You haven't been paying attention abuser;
| |

| this should be a colon (:)
a comma goes here

You certainly weren't when they were teaching puctuation. Hope the
above clarification helps. But I suspect you'll prefer to continue
looking like the fool you are.

>We all "deserve" happiness and abundance simply because we exist,

Bullshit. Nobody owes you anything, kook. In fact you owe all of us in
the USA that pay taxes for those student loans. Your attitude sucks,
Wollmann, and I suspect you use it to justify taking money from your
"clients" to yourself. You're pathetic.

Thank you for the new addition to my quote file!

Do you have any other sociopathic attitudes to discuss?

E=c^2/m

Dec 23, 2000, 5:56:05 PM12/23/00
On Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:34:26 GMT, "Edmond Wollmann"
<E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

>The true beginning of the new millennium begins with a Solar eclipse
>immediately following the ancient and celebrated winter
>equinox

So everyone in the southern hemisphere has to wait 6 months to start
the new millenium? Is there an eclipse to mark the start of the
southern millenium?

BTW, it's a solstice not an equinox.

Do you have any astrology, astronomy or physics you wish to learn?

Amos Keppler

Dec 24, 2000, 5:11:42 PM12/24/00

E=c^2/m wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:34:26 GMT, "Edmond Wollmann"
> <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
>

> >The true beginning of the new millennium begins with a Solar eclipse
> >immediately following the ancient and celebrated winter
> >equinox
>
> So everyone in the southern hemisphere has to wait 6 months to start
> the new millenium? Is there an eclipse to mark the start of the
> southern millenium?
>
> BTW, it's a solstice not an equinox.

God DAMN, Eddddie is sure one stooooopid FUCK!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

> Do you have any astrology, astronomy or physics you wish to learn?

Yes, but he's too fuckin' STOOOOOOOPID to do so!

~T

Dec 23, 2000, 6:31:20 PM12/23/00

Plotinus wrote in message <923277$l0g$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>In article <ya716.10686$t3.1...@tor-nn1.netcom.ca>,
> "~T" <abnera...@dogpound.net> the abuser from netcom.canada wrote:
>
>> Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...
>> >The Christmas Eclipse of 2000 and Conscious Commandment
>> >(c) 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603, All rights reserved
>
>http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
>
>> Here's hoping you get everything you deserve this Christmas, Ed. : ]
>
>You haven't been paying attention abuser;
>
>We all "deserve" happiness and abundance simply because we exist, we
>don't need any other reasons to have it--unless of course you enjoy
>creating them. The Christ told you this 2000 years ago.

So is this why you don't even try to hold down a job since there is no
reason to earn anything it's all abundantly just given to you? I wasn't
around 2000 years ago to be told differently. I wasn't in Babylon like you
were. How about 'you reap what you sow'?

Amos Keppler

Dec 23, 2000, 6:29:56 PM12/23/00
ANOTHER HARASSMENT TACTIC. PRETENDING TO BE SOMEBODY ELSE AND DIVIDE AND
CONQUER.

It won't work, so it's just stupid really. But it show the inclination of
the person doing it. It's exposing him thoroughly.

Amos the Witch

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
SHADOWS (The Amityville Horror, Pluckley, Crowley and more):
http://w1.2561.telia.com/~u256100379

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

el...@no.spam

Dec 23, 2000, 7:15:17 PM12/23/00
In article <Se616.24291$c32.5...@typhoon.san.rr.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

>The true beginning of the new millennium begins with a Solar eclipse
>immediately following the ancient and celebrated winter
>equinox-

Wollmann, do you really believe there is a winter equinox? That's
pathetic.

el...@no.spam

Dec 23, 2000, 7:15:46 PM12/23/00
In article <3A46749D...@civi1ization.com>, Amos Keppler <-> wrote:

>God DAMN, Eddddie is sure one stooooopid FUCK!

Subscribe!

el...@no.spam

Dec 23, 2000, 7:16:30 PM12/23/00
In article <3A4535A3...@civilization.com>,
Amos Keppler <civili...@civilization.com> wrote:

> ANOTHER HARASSMENT TACTIC. PRETENDING TO BE SOMEBODY ELSE AND DIVIDE AND
>CONQUER.

Whine away, crybaby. It was an obvious parody.

Lou Minatti™

Dec 23, 2000, 7:27:34 PM12/23/00
Amos Keppler wrote:

> ANOTHER HARASSMENT TACTIC. PRETENDING TO BE SOMEBODY ELSE AND DIVIDE AND
> CONQUER.

The method was patented here by Lucianarchy. I never saw you complain
then, so why are you whining now?

--
Watching You Dot Com
http://www.watchingyou.com

Jonathan

Dec 23, 2000, 7:40:11 PM12/23/00

> On Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:34:26 GMT, in alt.astrology "Edmond Wollmann"
> <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

> The true beginning of the new millennium begins with a Solar eclipse
> immediately following the ancient and celebrated winter

> equinox....

Spring and Autumn have *Equinoxes*. Summer and Winter have *Solstices*.

Jonathan

ScottZf

Dec 23, 2000, 8:06:54 PM12/23/00
"Edmond Wollmann" <E...@astroconsulting.com> posted this in
alt.usenet.kooks:

>The Christmas Eclipse of 2000 and Conscious Commandment
>(c) 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603, All rights reserved
>
>http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charts.htm
>

>I have written <slap>

Who cares?

Amos Keppler

Dec 24, 2000, 8:24:56 PM12/24/00

And the fucking moron calls himself an *astrologer*!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Orion is a star! Taurus is in Tau Ceti! James Stewart is a favorite
Dictator! Arcturus is the center of many solar systems! E=MC2! Einstein
is an established songwriter! The ancient and celebrated winter equinox!
Just a few of the many Wollmanian kookfart treats served to you on this
fabulous newsfroup!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Eddddieeeee!

You're an ignoramous!

A fucking high school drop-out stooopid-ass KOOOOOOK!

--

"I have never been incorrect" -Ed Wollmann, in-denial pathological liar
whose ego is far bigger than his tiny brain.

~T

Dec 23, 2000, 9:34:58 PM12/23/00

Jonathan wrote in message ...

And fucking Wollmann has "Shit For Brains."

>Jonathan

Amos Keppler

Dec 23, 2000, 10:15:41 PM12/23/00
Amos Keppler wrote:

THE LAST POST WAS ANOTHER IMPERSONATION FROM A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN
BEING.

It's a long time since you lost any rigth to call anybody anything.

Amos the Witch

Amos Keppler

Dec 23, 2000, 10:18:32 PM12/23/00
el...@no.spam wrote:

You think so? You were fooled yourself in another post above. Talk about
crybaby. You were fooled, who know about the shithead's practice of doing just
this. Many people don't know to what length some persons will go to get their
"point" through.

Amos Keppler

Dec 23, 2000, 10:23:13 PM12/23/00
"Lou Minatti™" wrote:

> Amos Keppler wrote:
> >
> > ANOTHER HARASSMENT TACTIC. PRETENDING TO BE SOMEBODY ELSE AND DIVIDE AND
> > CONQUER.
>
> The method was patented here by Lucianarchy. I never saw you complain
> then, so why are you whining now?

I didn't see it when it happened, but I do know about it and I don't like it,
okay.

But it wasn't vicious and it wasn't a prolonged effort, like the shithead is
doing. He has been at it for at least a year. Okay?

Besides you have no right to cast any stones, with your record of showing off
your pathological hatred.

Lou Minatti™

Dec 23, 2000, 10:50:48 PM12/23/00
Amos Keppler wrote:

> "Lou Minatti™" wrote:
>
> > Amos Keppler wrote:
> > >
> > > ANOTHER HARASSMENT TACTIC. PRETENDING TO BE SOMEBODY ELSE AND DIVIDE AND
> > > CONQUER.
> >
> > The method was patented here by Lucianarchy. I never saw you complain
> > then, so why are you whining now?
> >

> I didn't see it when it happened, but I do know about it and I don't like it,
> okay.
>
> But it wasn't vicious and it wasn't a prolonged effort, like the shithead is
> doing. He has been at it for at least a year. Okay?
>
> Besides you have no right to cast any stones, with your record of showing off
> your pathological hatred.

Anus, do you have any children?

Edmond H. Wollmann

Dec 23, 2000, 11:08:55 PM12/23/00
In article <t4ahmla...@corp.supernews.co.uk>,

I know that. Already been corrected at the site.
Thanks

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/

Amos Keppler

Dec 24, 2000, 10:24:12 PM12/24/00

I LIKE WHEN KOOKS BREAK OUT THE ALL CAPS! IT'S HILARIOUS!

> It's a long time since you lost any rigth to call anybody anything.

Gee. Lost that right, eh?

Then how the hell am I doing it, you butt-fucked moron?

Amos Keppler

Dec 24, 2000, 10:25:37 PM12/24/00

Amos Keppler wrote:

> el...@no.spam wrote:
>
> > In article <3A4535A3...@civilization.com>,
> > Amos Keppler <civili...@civilization.com> wrote:
> >
> > > ANOTHER HARASSMENT TACTIC. PRETENDING TO BE SOMEBODY ELSE AND DIVIDE AND
> > >CONQUER.
> >
> > Whine away, crybaby. It was an obvious parody.
>
> You think so? You were fooled yourself in another post above. Talk about
> crybaby. You were fooled, who know about the shithead's practice of doing just
> this. Many people don't know to what length some persons will go to get their
> "point" through.

Wow.

He tells you to whine away and you do it!

You're our latest little puppet, Anus!

Dance, kook, DANCE!

Amos Keppler

Dec 24, 2000, 10:27:55 PM12/24/00

Amos Keppler wrote:

> "Lou Minatti™" wrote:
>
> > Amos Keppler wrote:
> > >
> > > ANOTHER HARASSMENT TACTIC. PRETENDING TO BE SOMEBODY ELSE AND DIVIDE AND
> > > CONQUER.
> >
> > The method was patented here by Lucianarchy. I never saw you complain
> > then, so why are you whining now?
> >

> I didn't see it when it happened, but I do know about it and I don't like it,
> okay.

Great! Expect to see a shitload more of it, fuckhole!

> But it wasn't vicious and it wasn't a prolonged effort, like the genius is

> doing. He has been at it for at least a year. Okay?

Luci has been doing it for far longer. Okay, whiner?

> Besides you have no right to cast any stones,

Funny how you keep telling people what their rights are, yet they remain
perfectly free to do whatever the hell they like.

It sure makes you look like a bitter, powerless, whining ninny!

>with your record of showing off
> your pathological hatred.

PKB, asshole!

Amos Keppler

Dec 23, 2000, 11:03:10 PM12/23/00
Edmond Heinz Wollmann, dumpster-diving, bankruptcy-filing kook, failed
predictor, plagiarist, thief, asshole, spammer, 20-time Net and ISP
account loser, physical stalker, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
and State game laws for abusing wildlife, described and punished as an

abuser by SDSU, and remorseless confessed killer of another human being wrote:

> In article <t4ahmla...@corp.supernews.co.uk>,
> "Jonathan" <jojen...@lineone.net> wrote:
> >
> > > On Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:34:26 GMT, in alt.astrology "Edmond Wollmann"
> > > <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
> >
> > > The true beginning of the new millennium begins with a Solar eclipse
> > > immediately following the ancient and celebrated winter
> > > equinox....
> >
> > Spring and Autumn have *Equinoxes*. Summer and Winter have
> *Solstices*.
>
> I know that.

You sure didn't act like it when yhou posted that kookfart!

You know it NOW, now that everyone has LAUGHED at your kooky BULLSHIT
and INFORMED you!

HAHAHAH!

Another KOOKFART by Wollmann!

How *DO* you rack up so many kookfarts, Edddieeee?

> Already been corrected at the site.

But not corrected on USENET, dipshit!

You truly are the Yogi Berra of astrology!

el...@no.spam

Dec 24, 2000, 1:58:46 AM12/24/00
In article <923ssm$7dr$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Edmond H. Wollmann <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>> Spring and Autumn have *Equinoxes*. Summer and Winter have
>*Solstices*.
>
>I know that. Already been corrected at the site.

No real astrologer would ever make that mistake. You just copy shit that
you don't understand.

el...@no.spam

Dec 24, 2000, 2:02:16 AM12/24/00
In article <3A456B39...@civilization.com>,
Amos Keppler <civili...@civilization.com> wrote:

>> Whine away, crybaby. It was an obvious parody.

> You think so? You were fooled yourself in another post above. Talk about
>crybaby. You were fooled, who know about the shithead's practice of doing just
>this. Many people don't know to what length some persons will go to get their
>"point" through.

<yawn>

> Amos the Witch

More like Anus the Bitch.

el...@no.spam

Dec 24, 2000, 2:04:22 AM12/24/00
In article <3A456C4F...@civilization.com>,
Amos Keppler <civili...@civilization.com> wrote:

> I didn't see it when it happened,

Irrelevant.

>but I do know about it and I don't like it,

You don't like much of anything, bitch.

el...@no.spam

Dec 24, 2000, 2:04:39 AM12/24/00
In article <3A4571...@yahoo.com>, Lou Minatti <loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Anus, do you have any children?

Gawd! That's scary!

H. Chase

Dec 24, 2000, 5:51:33 AM12/24/00
"Amos Keppler" <civili...@civilization.com> wrote in message

> "Lou MinattiT" wrote:
>
> > Amos Keppler wrote:
> > >
> > > ANOTHER HARASSMENT TACTIC. PRETENDING TO BE SOMEBODY ELSE AND DIVIDE
AND
> > > CONQUER.
> >
> > The method was patented here by Lucianarchy. I never saw you complain
> > then, so why are you whining now?
> >

> I didn't see it when it happened, but I do know about it and I don't like
it,
> okay.
>
> But it wasn't vicious and it wasn't a prolonged effort, like the shithead
is
> doing. He has been at it for at least a year. Okay?

Bwahahahahaha! Oh, really. Let me tell you a little about Luci, so we can
just clear the record here. Wouldn't want your head to interface any
further with your ass. Lucianarchy (a.k.a., successions of sockpuppets, but
I believe his real name is Robin Roberts) has been harassing my roommate,
Jason Mathews for.. Almost five years now? Briefly he took to pestering
Jason vicariously through me, but this was quickly mitigated once he
realized that yes, Virginia, I do exist.

Would you like to know why? Probably not, but I'll tell you anyway. Jason,
who used to own a BBS some time ago, revoked his complimentary account
because he was making too large an ass of himself. Ever since then, he's
had some enormous thing stuck in his craw about it, and periodically engages
in off-topic absurdity.

While I'm at it, I should tell you a little about Lou, too. He's a kind,
engaging and thoughtful person, who also happens to have a very ironic and
sarcastic sense of humor. If you understood even a small portion of the
vast amount of hilarity he gets out of your twaddle, you might calm down a
tad.

Then again, you are just Kook Lite. You aren't even an original kook. You'
re like those cheerleaders that give head to the quarterbacks of the worst
team in the state, just so you can have the chance to be that much closer to
celebrity - too bad that you don't realize your team sucks so bad.

--
Regards,

H. Chase
------
Mandatory Website
http://www.geocities.com/chase_therapist/

"Do you think a rational person, a sensible person, would find it helpful,
or in any way enjoyable, to discuss these things with a nutcase like
ou?" - Bruce D. Kettler responding to me.

Lou Minatti™

Dec 24, 2000, 8:01:06 AM12/24/00

The reason I ask is I'm curious how he thinks his kids will do after
he's destroyed civilization. My guess is like that kid in Mad Max: The
Road Warrior.

Matt Kriebel

Dec 24, 2000, 10:51:21 AM12/24/00

> el...@no.spam wrote:
> >
> > In article <3A4571...@yahoo.com>, Lou Minatti
> > <loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Anus, do you have any children?
> >
> > Gawd! That's scary!
>
> The reason I ask is I'm curious how he thinks his kids will do after
> he's destroyed civilization. My guess is like that kid in Mad Max: The
> Road Warrior.

Anus is no Emil Minty.

--
Matt Kriebel * The Hessian Page
got...@netaxs.com * http://www.netaxs.com/~gothic/Hessian.html

Amos Keppler

Dec 24, 2000, 12:48:43 PM12/24/00

"H. Chase" wrote:

Yes, the same H. Chase whose unassailable logic and towering intellect
has impressed us all can get down and funky, too!

> Then again, you are just Kook Lite. You aren't even an original kook. You'
> re like those cheerleaders that give head to the quarterbacks of the worst
> team in the state, just so you can have the chance to be that much closer to
> celebrity - too bad that you don't realize your team sucks so bad.

*SWOON*

Wonder Woman...take me, I'm yours! ;-)

Siiiigggghhh........

Amos Keppler

Dec 24, 2000, 12:53:12 PM12/24/00

Matt Kriebel wrote:

> In article <3A45F2...@yahoo.com>, loumi...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > el...@no.spam wrote:

> > > Gawd! That's scary!
> >
> > The reason I ask is I'm curious how he thinks his kids will do after
> > he's destroyed civilization. My guess is like that kid in Mad Max: The
> > Road Warrior.
>
> Anus is no Emil Minty.

That is cute!

el...@no.spam

Dec 26, 2000, 12:17:30 PM12/26/00
In article <3a5bcf72....@news.concentric.net>,
Widdershins <sini...@concentric.net> wrote:

>> Amos the Witch

>Whine me a river, KOOOOOOOOOK!

You predicting floods?

Edmond Wollmann

Dec 26, 2000, 3:17:12 PM12/26/00
"Edmond Wollmann" <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote in message

> The Christmas Eclipse of 2000 and Conscious Commandment
> (c) 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603, All rights reserved

> http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/charts.htm

> I have written about the economic changes of 2000 reflected in the
> Uranus/Saturn squares and their connection to the new and old economies,
> nature, and the de-structurizing of our "Dark Ages" beliefs regarding the
> discounting of the physical world. We saw these predicted changes in
> economic and natural patterns manifest and challenge the outworn beliefs
of
> many as the old beliefs of "no pain no gain" were brought into the new
> economy and Internet virtual reality and its competition with the "old"
> manufacturing economic base.

Now, I have tried to illuminate how important one's VIEW is, if you believe
things are outside of you and are disempowered, this Capricorn eclipse will
challenge you to ACT to find center (clue: if you blame the external you are
NOT integrating). If you believe in your own creative power of choice, the
acting will be with conviction on your integral inspirations with trust.

The events that are now unfolding (of murder and negativity) are reflective
of POWERLESS beliefs, wherein the individual attacks the external in blame
for thie reality (Saturnian/Capricornian). This idea will become especially
strong when the Sun or moon (and other planets) squares or opposes the
eclipse degree. This will begin with the planets with Venus on February 7,
8, (and by Rx on April 7, 8, and again on May 3, 4.) with the Sun on March
24, 25, Mercury on April 8, 9 and various moon times every 27 or so days.
Consult your ephemeris for times.

If you have Cardinal signs planet or point placements at this degree (4 of
Aries/Cancer/Libra/Capricorn), those areas of your life connected to these
rulers and points will be challenged in that way. It does not HAVE to be
negative-- even if the aspects are-- because the difficulty is an indicator
of the beliefs you hold ABOUT the issues involved. The more "difficult"; the
more negative the beliefs are you MUST be holding on some level. The
horoscope cues you into what psychololgical issues are the issues
unresolved, that are being triggered.

> The true beginning of the new millennium begins with a Solar eclipse
> immediately following the ancient and celebrated winter

> Solstice

Corrected.
Snip...

To be continued.
Best to all.

"The senses turn outward; Man therefore looks towards what is outside, and
sees not the inward being. Rare is the wise man who shuts his eyes to
outward things and so beholds the glory of the Atman within." The Upanishads

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/

http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/tableof.htm

el...@no.spam

Dec 26, 2000, 3:33:16 PM12/26/00
In article <c1726.31720$c32.6...@typhoon.san.rr.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

>Now, I have tried to illuminate how important one's VIEW is,

In other words you make excuses. That's very "out of intergrity"
of you.

Cujo

Dec 26, 2000, 3:35:20 PM12/26/00

Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...

>"Edmond Wollmann" <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote in message
>> The Christmas Eclipse of 2000 and Conscious Commandment
>> (c) 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603, All rights reserved
>
>> http://astrocons.com<-De-Kookified!!!1!!!

>> I have written about the economic changes of 2000 reflected in the
>> Uranus/Saturn squares and their connection to the new and old economies,
>> nature, and the de-structurizing of our "Dark Ages" beliefs regarding the
>> discounting of the physical world. We saw these predicted changes in
>> economic and natural patterns manifest and challenge the outworn beliefs
>of
>> many as the old beliefs of "no pain no gain" were brought into the new
>> economy and Internet virtual reality and its competition with the "old"
>> manufacturing economic base.
>
>Now, I have tried to illuminate how important one's VIEW is, if you believe
>things are outside of you and are disempowered, this Capricorn eclipse will
>challenge you to ACT to find center (clue: if you blame the external you
are
>NOT integrating). If you believe in your own creative power of choice, the
>acting will be with conviction on your integral inspirations with trust.

So who the fuck are you blaming for SDSU spanking you and disempowering you?
According to the kookfart you've just graced us with, you're blaming
yourself. That's a positive step for a kook. I assume you're also blaming
yourself for all the mail you are getting too. That's another good step.
Next is to apologize for being an asshole in the first place. I suggest you
also apologize to Kronert for stalking him after expressing his opinion that
you are an abuser and had been spanked.

>The events that are now unfolding (of murder and negativity) are reflective
>of POWERLESS beliefs, wherein the individual attacks the external in blame
>for thie reality (Saturnian/Capricornian).

Your beliefs do have power, Eddieeee. You killed off 20 of your accounts.
That's pretty impressive. Even some of the best spammers don't kill off that
many.

>This idea will become especially
>strong when the Sun or moon (and other planets) squares or opposes the
>eclipse degree. This will begin with the planets with Venus on February 7,
>8, (and by Rx on April 7, 8, and again on May 3, 4.) with the Sun on March
>24, 25, Mercury on April 8, 9 and various moon times every 27 or so days.
>Consult your ephemeris for times.

I take it you are getting an extra large inbox in anticipation?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1!!

>If you have Cardinal signs planet or point placements at this degree (4 of
>Aries/Cancer/Libra/Capricorn), those areas of your life connected to these
>rulers and points will be challenged in that way. It does not HAVE to be
>negative-- even if the aspects are-- because the difficulty is an indicator
>of the beliefs you hold ABOUT the issues involved. The more "difficult";
the
>more negative the beliefs are you MUST be holding on some level. The
>horoscope cues you into what psychololgical issues are the issues
>unresolved, that are being triggered.
>
>> The true beginning of the new millennium begins with a Solar eclipse
>> immediately following the ancient and celebrated winter
>> Solstice
>
>Corrected.

It sure was! By everybody else after they saw you were babbling again. Now
if you can only figure out when colons are supposed to be used, you might
pass third grade English.

>Snip...
>
>To be continued.
>Best to all.

You're threatening further screed? Put some extra kookiness in it, I'm sure
Santa Kook brought you everything you deserved!
Merry Xmas from the gang at www.petitmorte.net
Cujo - Lumber Cartel #2324

John McQueed

Dec 26, 2000, 6:30:25 PM12/26/00
What is your problem Cujo, you disagree with what Edmond says so you label
it as a bunch of shit. Are too narrow-minded to consider someon elses
opinion? Narrow mindedness and the idea that "my way is the only way" is the
cause of most, if not all of the wars and hatred that have taken place
throught history.

"Cujo" <cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote in message

> [...]

> >Our current president elect lost the election, not only in terms of vote
> >count, but in effectiveness, the ability to wield power, the ability to
> >promote agenda, and in the confidence (which he will destroy further) of
> the
> >people.
>
> Our current president is Clinton, idiot. He's not eligible to run again.
So
> he couldn't lose any election.
> <more babble snipped>
>
> You still haven't answered my question about lying about the source of the
> food stamps you used to tip a valet in La Jolla. Why did you think your
> claim of taking the food stamps from the person who paid for dinner was a
> better lie than admitting they were your own food stamps in the first
place,
> asshole? You look even more pathetic that way.

Cujo

Dec 26, 2000, 7:01:22 PM12/26/00

John McQueed wrote in message ...

Top posting moved to bottom.

>What is your problem Cujo, you disagree with what Edmond says so you label
>it as a bunch of shit.

It is a bunch of shit. Read it for yourself. Obviously you didn't. Check out
the .sig file. I hope you're also aware that he advertises himself as a
'psychological counselor' in the state of CA and has no qualifications or
license?

>Are too narrow-minded to consider someon elses opinion?

I considered it and it was wrong. He's either making it up or stealing it
from another source. Next......

>Narrow mindedness and the idea that "my way is the only way" is the
>cause of most, if not all of the wars and hatred that have taken place
>throught history.

Then read up on Wollkook at the following fine location:
www.smbtech.com/ed
HTH!

el...@no.spam

Dec 26, 2000, 7:20:21 PM12/26/00
In article <lS926.193812$U46.5...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,
John McQueed <jmcq...@home.com> wrote:

>What is your problem Cujo, you disagree with what Edmond says so you label
>it as a bunch of shit.

Edmo's stuff is lower than shit.

>Are too narrow-minded to consider someon elses opinion? Narrow mindedness
>and the idea that "my way is the only way" is the
>cause of most, if not all of the wars and hatred that have taken place
>throught history.

Being open minded shouldn't be the same thing as being gullible. If you'd
actually pay some attention to Wollmann's posts, you'd quickly find he has
nothing. If you still think he does, that'd mean nothing more than you
falling for his scam. Which would make you as pathetic as he is.

--
"Yes, STRIPPERS, are peacocks."
-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM,

http://lart.com/ed/
http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#wollman
http://users.erols.com/tempdog/
http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm

Tom Kerr

Dec 27, 2000, 5:07:34 AM12/27/00
In article <c1726.31720$c32.6...@typhoon.san.rr.com>, "Edmond Wollmann" <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

<snip>

>> The true beginning of the new millennium begins with a Solar eclipse
>> immediately following the ancient and celebrated winter
>> Solstice
>
>Corrected.

Please correct the following:

"Energy = Mass times the speed of light squared-or the speed of light
squared divided by mass = energy--or mass divided by the .....
Etc. what part or which way would you like to discuss the equation?" - Ed
Wollmann, scientific dunce.

I'm still waiting for you to discuss this, especially as you actually
*asked* for discussion about the equation.

Amos Keppler

Dec 27, 2000, 4:15:33 AM12/27/00

John McQueed wrote:

> What is your problem CujoSTOMP!

Fucking whiners like you.

John McQueed

Dec 29, 2000, 8:45:10 PM12/29/00
Keepler, yopu're nothing but a FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Amos Keppler" <am...@civi1ization.com> wrote in message

Cujo

Dec 29, 2000, 8:57:00 PM12/29/00

John McQueed wrote in message ...

>"Amos Keppler" <am...@civi1ization.com> wrote in message
>>

>> John McQueed wrote:
>> >
>> > What is your problem CujoSTOMP!
>>
>> Fucking whiners like you.
>
>Keepler, yopu're nothing but a FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you're a top-posting newbie who doesn't know enough to know when a kook
is pushing your buttons. You might want to lurk a while before you open your
trap next time.

Lou Minatti™

Dec 30, 2000, 7:18:15 PM12/30/00
John McQueed wrote:

> Keepler, yopu're nothing but a FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amos Keppler certainly is.