The coming integration of spirituality and science

Edmond H. Wollmann

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
THE INTEGRATION OF
SCIENCE AND
SPIRITUALITY
A critical level of confusion permeates the world today Our faith in
the spiritual components of life-in the vital reality of consciousness,
of values, and of God-is eroding under the relentless attack of
scientific materialism. On the one hand, we welcome the benefits
derived from a science that assumes the materialist worldview. On
the other hand, this prevailing worldview fails to satisfy our
intuitions about the meaningfulness of life.
During the past four hundred years, we have gradually adopted
the belief that science can be built only on the notion that every
thing is made of matter-of so-called atoms in the void. We have
come to accept materialism dogmatically, despite its failure to ac-
count for the most familiar experiences of our daily lives. In short,
we have an inconsistent worldview. Our predicament has fueled the
demand for a new paradigm-a unifying worldview that will integrate mind
and spirit into science. No new paradigm, however, has
surfaced.

Amit Goswami "Self Aware Universe"

That philosophy is the integral one. All truths blending in harmony, not
one truth forced paranoically.

"The only means of strengthening one's intellect is to make up one's
mind about nothing - to let the mind be a thoroughfare for all thoughts,
not a select party." John Keats

"That is a prime question, I would say, of this hour
in the bringing up of children. That is the problem,
indeed, that was sitting beside me that day at the lunch
counter. In that case, both teacher and parent were on
the side of an already outdated illusion; and generally
-or so it looks to me-most guardians of society have
a tendency in that direction, asserting their authority
not for, but against the search for disturbing truths.
The Impact of Science on Myth
(1961) Joseph Campbell "Myths To Live By"

"THERE IS A FROZEN SEA WITHIN US. Philosophy is an axe.
Everything you believe is questionable. How deeply have you questioned
it? The uncritical acceptance of beliefs handed down to you by parents,
teachers, politicians, and religious leaders is dangerous. Many of these
beliefs are simply false. Some of them are lies, designed to control
you. Even when what has been handed down is true, it is not your truth.
To merely accept anything without questioning it is to be somebody
else's puppet, a second-hand person.
Beliefs can be handed down. Knowledge can perhaps be handed down. Wisdom
can never be handed down. The goal of philosophy is wisdom. Trying to
hand down philosophy is unphilosophical.
Wisdom requires questioning what is questionable. Since everything is
question-able, wisdom requires questioning everything. That is what
philosophy is: the art of questioning everything." "The Experience of
Philosophy", 2nd edition, Kolak & Martin, 1993

There is a positive and negative way to approach anything. There need be
no confusion over what constitutes an intelligent approach.

Positive is inclusive and negative is segregative.

The Essential structure of all philosophies
Positive manifestations+ -Negative manifestations
Positive action Negative re-action
allowance judgements/separation
preference/integration playing not to lose
winning/playing to win playing to lose
playing not to win losing

Where your attitude fits on this chart determines the quality of your
life.
From "The New Metaphysics" Bashar, 1987, Light and Sound Communications
Inc.

--
A mind is like a parachute-it doesn't function properly if it isn't
open. If it doesn't STAY open, the collision with reality may be

Spamster_<"uce"@ftc.göv>

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00

"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> A mind is like a parachute-it doesn't function properly if it isn't
> open. If it doesn't STAY open, the collision with reality may be
> traumatic indeed.

This explains your lack of a grip on reality very well.

Edmond H. Wollmann

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00

Define reality.

anonym™

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00

Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
and State game laws for abusing wildlife, and remorseless confessed
killer of another human being, and remarkably cowardly yellow bellied
pussy who didn't show up for lunch at PF Chang's even though it was only
five minutes from his place and after he claimed he would meet us there

with a police escort wrote:

> THE INTEGRATION OF
> SCIENCE AND
> SPIRITUALITY

Ain't gonna happen, KOOK!

--

"I am permanently off usenet as of 7/29/99" - Ed Wollmann, pathological liar

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

el...@no.spam

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
In article <390715...@bigfoot.com>,
Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>SPIRITUALITY

Here's some of Edie's spirituality:

"And when I finish killing all you spammers, we will talk like we used to."

"a full force campaign to separate you from usenet will ensue"
"Best contact an attorney if you are going to keep defaming. Let's see
you put a killfile on the courts buddy."
"why you can't get a date so you have something to do on Saturday nights
besides chase my posts around"
"Follow ups set where I want them and you'll take them."
"now get out and shut up."
"I cannot enjoy usenet isn't there SOMEONE who can control this crap!?"
"EAT SHIT YOU UGLY BITCH!!!!!!"
"I was a hoodlum biker for years"
"Go ahead bigots, make my day."
"You spin doctoring piece of crap"
"You are off topic, complaints sent. No one needs you trying to control
usenet."
"SNIP! Of garbage from young punk wet behind the ears."
"And you are full of crap."
"Now wake up and stop it."
"I honor my anger because it is correct."
"I told you my polite days were over."
"Snipped your 196th spam of you fucking URL I will never go to and no one
gives a shit about."
"you are ugly as fuck inside and out."
"Wait till we meet in person ass hole I'll rip you a new one then too."
"I did not you lying B$#%#@#%#!"
"She hired someone to do it."
"You are a pile of garbage."
"I have been the man in many women's lives."
"Then come back and I will still laugh at you."
"Really Rick, you are the lowest waste of carbon molecules I think
I have ever run across."
"You have made a life enemy, aren't you proud of yourself?"
"8000 complaints lined up."
"WRONG YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH!!!"
"GGGGTGEEEETTTT IIIIITTTTT OOOOUUUUTTT!!!!!"
"Complaintsd [sic] sent for your threats, and your death threats to me on
usenet."
"Its [sic] not me with OCD Ricky-its you spinics."
"You are a brown nosing and gutless person who seems to have no
principles or guide by which they live-other than agreeing with
everyone."
"First day on campus! AAAAAiiiiiiieeeeee! 30,000 femininas! So little
time!!!!"
"Pam is a slime for supporting anonym"
"I WILL NWEVER APOLOGIZE AS AN ASTROLOGER- FOR DEFENDING AN ASTROLOGY
GROUP AGAINST SPAMMING SPIN DOCTORING BIGOTS."
"I don't need a transvestite telling me how to run astrology groups."
"I am warning you spinic-you are fast becoming enemy #1-get out or post
rationally bigot."
"I have more humor in my little Mercury in Gemini finger than you and
these abusers have ever seen."
"I am unlike anyone you have ever met and ever will-don't pigeon
hole me you son of a bitch!"
"Complaints will continue into infinity-and increase."
"Wow another immature ignoamous, why couldn't you explain your point first
before I refute it?"
"I will only respond to you and your lack of integrity by sending
complaints for your abuse from every mailbox I can get."
"LYING DISINGENOUS ABUSER"
"Have you ever had sex or even a woman Ricky?"
"Are you really so stupid and insulting?"
"Because ISPs rake in money like crazy and then UNFAIRLY kill someone's
account just because a bunch of bigots demand it to be so."
"Who cares? I go to a University, I have access to MORE "proported
evidence" than you it is IRRELEVENT-it is not done correctly and it will
be very difficult to prove a subject that reflects what intelligent
people know-that the whole organizes the parts-not vice versa."
"DISCOVERY is for a criminal case idiot"
"Your client continues to stalk, harass, belittle, abuse and denigrate.
Please take action."
"She is the shitball."
"the difference between me nd you idiots is that I can get in a bar brawl
(I was a hoodlum biker for>years) down a 5th of Tequlia, kick the fuck
out of you, talk like this-AND STILL post something of value, counsel
persons and meitate on nature, and do a piece of art to find center."
"Forwarded to the state attorney general and my congressman. You screwed
up this time buddy, this is against the law."
"I will never stop"
"I don't have to be on topic here"
"You need to see a chirpractic perspective adjuster bud."
"YOU condescending assholes, you are as arrogant as they come aren't you?"
"Wrong. I am going to SUE THE FUCK OUT OF YOU."
"We will not tolerate this abuse."
"It has nothing to do with disagreement Mr spin doctor, it has to do with
LAWS."
"Then why did you leave it in you disingenous lying B!"
"You obviously are a troublemaker and have no interest in learning"
"I have never been incorrect. Nothing will be retracted."
"NO YOU ARE THE ABUSER and a pussy whipped one to boot!!"
"I AM NOT HARRASSING ANYONE, you lying MFers!!!!"
"NONE OF YOUR F___G BUSINESS-GOT THAT BOY????"
"What? You mean you looking to get the shit kicked out of you by me
because you think you are going to continue the 'teach Ed a lesson
scenario?'"
"I am the most powerful intellectual giant to ever grace usenet."
"I contacted an FBI agent and corruption in the legal system was found."
"I do do laundry. I have to because there will be no females in this house
for the next 20 years."
"Tell your mom to take you to the roller coaster at the beach, she is
getting old and will regret it."
"Complaints will be sent for your censorship and defamation."
"Your ISP has already been listed as abusive, you are not integral."
"Its [sic] too deep for you."
"I will have absolutely 0 problem proving defamation."
"Until you criticise ano...@pacbell.net the TRUE abuser of these groups
for 3 years, your garbage will be like all the other hypocrites!"
"I pay no attention to hypocritical self-righteous lying defective
critics!!!GOT THAT??"
"No more replies to you sonny, you have a reading disability I don't have
time for."
"Critical thinking people don't need to beyond reason."
"Some one I still consider a slime for supporting anonym's abuse."
"YOU WILL ACT"
"I like feminine women"
"There are ladies that post here? Could have fooled me."
"I am allowed to post my viewpoint, abuser."
"Something your synapses have failed to accomplish."
"Because you fucking idiot obsessed stalking abuser, the question she
asked is ANSWERED BY GOING THERE."
"Complaints woill [sic] be sent until you cease."
"PROVE IT! Prove that they are not abusers! I will PROVE YOU A LIAR."
"Your threats are being forwarded to the Federal Trade Commission"
"now I will pursue you for life"
"You are an abuser."
"Remove this idiot from usenet NOW!!!!"
"YOU ARE OFF TOPIC BOY. You are the idiot wasting your time, put up ten
more sites idiot, I will complain 10 more times."
"Whens the last time you got laid Ellis?"
"GET OUT!"
"There's not even time for masturbation!"
"I got no support from the astrological community and they will get none
from me."
"I do NOT spam, I do NOT abuse groups that I have no interest in and I
WILL NOT TOLERATE IT FROM OTHERS. PERIOD."
"any chance I get I'll kill the account you still have.
"She must real unsightly I guess."
"Sheez, what a bunch of fucking freaks."
"Never will stop doing the right thang. And you coward, what of you?"
"And I will send complaints to your ISP for eternity."
"WHEN WILL YOU IDIOTS GROW UP??????"
"Why does a lowlife like you try to judge others?"
"I do not harass others"
"You are a punk and your account will be no more."
"I have NEVER contradicted myself"
"You are a liar, because you are obsessed with downing me from your own
defensive insecurity."
"I hate to kill another account Thomas"
"You are sincerely dense."
"FU asshole. I'll post more tomorrow now just because you said that."
"I NEVER post off topic in alt.astrology.metapsych, the rest is
IIIIRRRREEEELLLLEEEEVVVVAAAANNNNTTTT."
"Supernews is going to lose their posting priviledges if I have anything
to do with it."
"Sweet Keera!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! You MUST be new!"
"By the way I only spent 3 days with this bitch for her to stalk
me for FOUR YEARS!!!"
"Gee, southwestBell.net seems to be spamming my group again."
"You won't be happy until you are in prison, wuill you be stalker boy?"
"I flipped my mustang end over end into a ditch in NM and killed my
best friend"
"And who in the fuck are you?"
"Fucknuts, I see, well, what a woman."
"You put this back over here again (to metapsych) you fucking bitch, and
I will send every post you make to abuse all over the net and then some."
"if the son of a bitch was in front of me he'd have some bones crushed
in his skull as well"

--
http://lart.com/ed/

el...@no.spam

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
In article <39071E...@bigfoot.com>,

Edmond H. Wollmann <arctu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>Define reality.

Something you'll never know anything about, kook.