Self Awareness and Conviction

Edmond Wollmann

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
The self reflective nature of the Multiverse is evidenced by the ability to
have recognitions that move beyond the self, that allow for transcendence,
that allow for the existential view. If you live in a "Valley" the landscape
of that valley is all you know, and are not real clear on the appearance of
that valley while you are in it. Except from the perspective of being "in"
the valley. When you climb to the mountaintop you are now able to view the
valley from a different perspective, to get a bigger picture-an awareness of
the "Landscape" of the valley. Before you climbed this mountain there would
have been a habitual way of perceiving the valley which has now changed
through the removal of the lens of the self and its participation in the
landscape of the valley.

If you have a habit, it is unconscious. If you have a recognition through
awareness of the habit-you know longer-by definition-have it. This ability
for a recognition outside of or beyond is in a sense proof that consciousness
must be of a non-physical nature to begin with, for the ability to view the
pattern from another point of view is to stand outside the paradigm that you
are. The infinite and non-physical requirements for this self reflective
ability is implicate and necessary for a Multiverse that CANNOT be "hard
wired". For a "hard wired" or close ended Multiverse would-by definition-not
contain this parameter for transcendent perspectives to be created. It is a
loop or a mirror-another view other than what you define yourself to be that
IMPLIES something beyond the reality you immediately inhabit. And the ability
to move beyond the valley and to the mountain is the effect of
self-awareness,--- the goal of any metaphysical endeavor---.

In this way it can be real-ized that because of the physical illusion of time,
we actually exist everywhere at once-non physical and infinite
co-creators with "All That Is". We are the reality that physicality
deceives the conscious mind into believing it exists within.

It is therefore not WHETHER we fit within the infinite "path" but how. The
more conviction and trust we express in the creation of our reality-the less
time it takes to get to this mountaintop. Transcendence and transformation is
NOT the product of mediocrity, NOT the product of placing power outside the
self, NOT the product of acquiescence, and NOT the product of conscious mind
recognitions alone.

You CANNOT experience a reality and vibration that you do not believe to be
true for you-on all levels-with conviction. All experience serves to TELL you
the vibration you are at any given moment.

"Vibration is the impingement of consciousness upon the homogenous field that
creates physical reality, or that is created to create physical reality. It
is a reflection of the ability to create distinct, or as your physicists say,
discontinuous reality, so as to have the ability to create many different
ideas of reality that can interact in the same basic universe, while not
necessarily occupying the same time frame or space referential point. It
creates the idea of being able to be out of phase with something else so as
to not interfere with it, so that it can be a parallel reality existing in
the same basic referential place and time, but not experienced to be doing
so." "The New Metaphysics" Bashar and The Association Light and Sound
communications 1987.

And in this way, the future and the past are created from the present, cause
and effect are illusions, and NOTHING is determined, set in stone, or not
redefineable when you trust, and act on what you are capable of acting on
that is your bliss with integrity-with trust and CONVICTION the physicalized
version of belief. Only momentums with degrees of intensity, formed by
belief, created by the self as the most LIKELY reality to be experienced,
WILL BE the reality you experience. It is a matter of choice and preference.
The proof is in the acting, the acting in conviction, the conviction from
belief, and the belief from definitional preference. Choose preference and
act like it. There are no other requirements and there will be no other
proofs. --

"For a while we could sit, smoke a pipe and discuss all the vast intricacies
of life. Yeah we could jaw through the night talk about a range of subjects
anything you like......... But we always came back to the song we were
singin' at any particular time! Yeah we always came back to the song we were
singin' at any particular time! Yeeeeaaahhhhh Yeeeeaaahhh yeahhhhhhh
hhhhheyyyyyyy hheeeeyyyy!" Paul McCartney "Flaming Pie" --

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1998 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.astroconsulting.com/personal/
http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturian1/

Arcturian

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> The self reflective nature of the Multiverse is evidenced by the ability to
> have recognitions that move beyond the self, that allow for transcendence,
> that allow for the existential view.

SNIP!

Could you please define the term "Multiverse?

Thanks!

anonym™

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98

Arcturian wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>
> > The self reflective nature of the Multiverse is evidenced by the ability to
> > have recognitions that move beyond the self, that allow for transcendence,
> > that allow for the existential view.
>

> SNIP!
>
> Could you please define the term "Multiverse?
>
> Thanks!

I believe that the term simply refers to "many Universes", although there has
never been any scientific proof offered for any other taside from the one we
exist in.