The Experiential Template

Edmond Wollmann

Jan 4, 2002, 2:05:50 PM1/4/02
The Natural Zodiac is a Universal Experiential and Physicality
Template.

I believe this is the reason for the glorification of the pyramidal
structure (the externalized portion of the octahedron) both in Egypt
and Central America by the Mayan civilization (as well as being listed
on our own currency). Symbolic information handed down from the same
civilization that used to exist somewhere in the location of the
Bermuda rise, Atlantis. Upon destruction of the island some of the
survivors went east to Egypt and some went west to end up in Central
America, the archaeological similarities between these two cultures is
amazing. This symbol is representative of the recognition of the
structure involved in physical manifestation-a universal premise. When
we place man and his awareness at center we have the mystical
significance of the number 5. It is reflected in the physiological
fact that man has the development of the fifth digit of the hand, the
thumb. His creative prowess and will over the four dimensions template
and of the heart and its location in the body.

The universal concept of the four dimensions is also reflected in the
biological process of cell division called mitosis. Cells reflect the
polarity of the masculine and feminine forces that are always required
for completeness. Peptide bonds are polar and proteins have a primary
(linear sequence of amino acids), secondary (helix), tertiary (3-d
shape) and quaternary (2 or more linked polypeptides) again reflecting
the template.

It has also begun to be recognized that cosmic rays (and x- rays)
are involved with the effects on chromosomal mutation (a radical
change from previously existing qualities or patterns) especially in
albinism. These ideas reinforce and corroborate the microcosmic and
macrocosmic reflectivity. It appears, as above, so below is a physical
and universal mechanism, not just a metaphor. The universal premise is
always reveled as the base of 4 expressed in modes of 3.

The ancient Chinese and other civilizations also had the recognitions
of the premise of the sexagenary period (a "cycle of cathay") obtained
by combining two by two the twelve (the multiple of 4/3) earthly
branches or signs of the zodiac (shih erh ti chih) with the ten
heavenly stems or planets (shih tien kan). All examples of duality
were expressed in yin and yang. These yin and yang lines when combined
form the possibility of 64 hexagrams which is precisely the effect of
the 20 known amino acids with their three letter codes which combine
in 64 ways. The ancient Sumerians also used the sexagesimal systems
and it is no coincidence that they were based on the number 60, it is
the base for the 120 degree triangle. The Babylonians were also
responsible for the cuneiform languages and the division of the circle
by 360 degrees that we use to this day. The seven day week is also
their invention. The numerical pattern in Revelation the apocalypse of
John, follows the same 3, 4, 7, 10, 12 patterns.

"The non mathematician is seized
by a mysterious shuddering when
he hears of 'four dimensional' things,
by a feeling not unlike that awakened
by thoughts of the occult.
And yet there is no more commonplace statement
than that the world in which we live
is a four dimensional time/space continuum."
Albert Einstein
Symbology

Because 3D (referring to physicality) is the manifestation of
spirit segregated in material terms, math delineates materiality. This
manifestation takes form in terms of polarities through the template.
Within our consciousness or circle of space surrounding us, planets
and points form geometric figures and patterns within the circle.
These figures are the physicalized representation of the matrix of
energy between each of the points and a reference to the person and
their world at the center.

There are 3 basic symbols that manifest in physicality-the circle,
the square, and the triangle. Just looking at them from an aesthetic
perspective we can sense the energy of them. The circle feels
complete, contained, a "pool" of energy, a "sphere" of influence. Even
in handwriting analysis, the circles are pools of
emotion-energy-motion.The circle is a holistic representation of the
self sustaining enclosed and complete energy. There is no beginning
and no end. It is smooth and unbroken. The planets are circular,
stars, orbits (ellipses) and hence the infinite sphere of the identity
is also found within the circle as the horoscope. The circle reflects
the immortality of the spirit. It also is the symbol for the complete
arena of time and space. It is this division of the circle that we
then interpret.

The seasons are the effect of the division of the circle by 4 as
our planet orbits the sun with its tilted axis. Single lines-the
Cardinal Points divides this space.

It is this division that initiates polarity and duality within the
wholeness of the circle. As cells do, we divide and divide again.
The division or separation of things in physicality polarizes and
energizes them. This is reflective of the segregative or negative
energy we discussed in the integrity definitions. The self
encompassing circle divided gives us hemispheres that are now
differentiated halves. The line through the circle gives it a
beginning and the endless an end in time and space.

The energy "All That Is" seeks lines of least resistance, so while
these separative energies divide upon manifestation (negative energy),
they also seek reunification in development (positive energy). This
basic conflicting premise generates developmental tension. The
separated whole seeks the reunification of its energy. This back and
forth energy is the sustaining force of the physical universe. It
keeps the awareness of the self alive and conscious that way.

By halving the circle twice we create our second symbol the square
or cross reflecting the idea of negative or segregative energy.
Separated consciousness that seeks reunification and is in tension.
The polarity and its counterpart polarization initiates the splaying
out of the "Mask of Eternity", spirit in physical form.

The holistic aspect of the circle has now been interrupted and these
lines must change direction to stay within the confines of the circle.
The feeling is of rerouted energy every time it begins its trek
forward. The square is the symbol of judgement and separating energy
symbolically represented as the "knowledge of good and evil", or
conscious interpretation of polarized energy. The separation of the
"one" into different things. Time/space, self/others and inner/outer
realities. This is a view of "All That Is" of itself. It remains all
one thing despite this view. The forbidden fruit is the perception
that their separation is the only "real" and that it is oppositional,
rather than of service. The modes (3s) of the signs of the Zodiac are
based on the square.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2002 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/

That Wollmann Asshole

Jan 4, 2002, 2:24:42 PM1/4/02
E...@astroconsulting.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in

Why are you posting from Google, kookboi?

Looks like earthlink doesn't appreciate complaints about screed!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1!!!!

Flagship1 of the Paranormal

Jan 4, 2002, 4:05:37 PM1/4/02
Re: The Experiential Template

[Groups Removed]
alt.psychology.jung
alt.astrology.metapsych

In regards to the paranormal mysteries of ancient Egypt, One may have
a particular interest in the writings of Erich Von Däniken. You can
access information regarding Däniken's latest findings and seminars via
the following interesting but informative URLs:

http://www.aas-ra.org/evd/ (Biographical sketch of Erich von Däniken)
http://www.daniken.com/ (Site of the best-selling author who proposes
that extra-terrestrials visited Earth
thousands of years.)

For all the latest books from Däniken I encourage people to visit the following:
http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=Daniken&userid=663474K9PM
If you are not interested in purchasing a book, I may recommend a visit to your
local library for more information related to Däniken's findings.

--
Flagship1 of the Paranormal - Posting to Usenet since July-15-1997.

"Sometimes trolls take writings out of context or write pure lies
about people just to get them baited into flame-wars. You do not
have to address each and every lie that they make. Don't feed them!"

Official Website -----> http://www.flagship1.com
Official Usenet ID ---> paran...@flagship1.com
Official Newsgroup ---> news:alt.paranormal

Lou MinattiŽ

Jan 4, 2002, 6:08:41 PM1/4/02
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> By halving the circle twice we create our second symbol the square
> or cross reflecting the idea of negative or segregative energy.
> Separated consciousness that seeks reunification and is in tension.
> The polarity and its counterpart polarization initiates the splaying
> out of the "Mask of Eternity", spirit in physical form.

This is pure gibberish, Ed. Nonsense. Mumbo-jumbo.

--
May Annoy Kooks and Wackos:
http://www.watchingyou.com

el...@no.spam

Jan 4, 2002, 6:23:44 PM1/4/02
In article <3C3636...@watchingyou.com>,
Lou MinattiŽ <loumi...@watchingyou.com> wrote:

>This is pure gibberish, Ed. Nonsense. Mumbo-jumbo.

In other words a normal Ed post.

el...@no.spam

Jan 4, 2002, 7:37:58 PM1/4/02
In article <e3972bdc.0201...@posting.google.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

>I believe this is the reason for the glorification of the pyramidal
>structure (the externalized portion of the octahedron) both in Egypt
>and Central America by the Mayan civilization (as well as being listed
>on our own currency).

Huh? You believe what is? Why are you so unable to write anything
that's coherent, Edmond?

Has it ever occurred to you that the "glorification" or the
pyramid in structures was because they were easy to build?

el...@no.spam

Jan 4, 2002, 7:41:50 PM1/4/02
In article <3C36190B...@flagship1.com>,

Flagship1 of the Paranormal <paran...@flagship1.com> wrote:

>In regards to the paranormal mysteries of ancient Egypt,

There are no "paranormal mysteries" of ancient Egypt.

>One may have a particular interest in the writings of Erich Von
>Däniken.

He wrote to sell books to the gullible, fat boy.

John Griffin

Jan 5, 2002, 3:26:25 AM1/5/02

"Flagship1 of the Paranormal" <paran...@flagship1.com> wrote

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> > [ gobble he found somewhere ]

> In regards to the paranormal mysteries of ancient Egypt, One may have
> a particular interest in the writings of Erich Von Däniken.

Erich von Daniken:Books; Flagship1:USENET

Where's the Timestream Database?

DrPostman

Jan 5, 2002, 9:09:35 AM1/5/02
"Flagship1 of the Paranormal" <paran...@flagship1.com> wrote

> In regards to the paranormal mysteries of ancient Egypt, One may have

> a particular interest in the writings of Erich Von Däniken.

Have you ever even dared to look at a book called "Crash Go the Chariots"?
I was a believer in Von Daniken until I opened my eyes through that
book back in the late 70's. From that I went on to discover that a LOT
of other people proposing strange and mysterious explanations for
artifacts around the world were making it all up to make money. I
still have my curiosity and some beliefs in the paranormal, but that
book helped to me understand the depths that some will go to.

Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.
You can email me at: jamie_eckles(at)hotmail.com

"The cover of night frees the Daughters of Eve from their inhibitions,
so that they may better receive Batmanuel's message of love."
-Batmanuel