Summa

1 view

EHWollmann

Dec 22, 2004, 12:35:27 PM12/22/04
I. Things within the Universe (or more appropriately Multiverse since it
contains infinite levels) are not valid because we judge them to be so, but
rather simply because they exist. In physical reality we see "All That Is" as
polarity pairs of opposites (i.e., male/female, right/wrong, darkness/light).

II. Discernment and judgment reflect two different types of energy.
Discernment is the ability to observe and analytically evaluate a belief system
without becoming caught up in the belief system. Judgment more closely
resembles projection and/or reaction formation, and the individual mistakes
their own belief system with its reinforcing logic, for an attitude on the part
of the observed. The Horoscope reflects the archetypal pattern of belief
structures and their physical manifestations.

III. There are many levels of manifested mind or psyche (meaning soul) the
motive force initially as a product of "All That Is" exploring itself. All of
these levels are responsible for each individual's experiential reality, and
the collective experience when combined as a whole.

IV. The ego is the effect of our focus upon the material or physical
aspect of mind, and is to a great degree an artificial construct. It is made up
of and relies on specificity.

V. The concepts of "good" and "bad" are subjective value judgements, and
tell us little about the type of energy being expressed. There is however,
Positive expression, which is recognizable by its integrative, unifying,
constructive, expansive, unbiased and supportive characteristics. It reflects a
belief in self- empowered action as a conviction of belief. Negative expression
is characterized by its segregative, separative, limiting, constricting,
cynical, polarizing and reactive qualities. It reflects a belief in reality
existing only outside the self and resulting "battle" between it and physical
reality, it is reactive and is therefore disempowered.

VI. Fear and suppression of the unconscious portions of psychic material
is the effect of negative energy and may result in the projection of the fears
into relationships. It may be projected on to things in the form of phobias.

VII. The vibrational level of a being is determined by the willingness and
capability of that being to know itself on as many levels as fully as it can.
Fear may be the result when we resist acknowledging certain beliefs that we may
hold as an effect of repression or resist our own growth. Accepting that we
create our reality, we can surmise that we cannot experience anything that is
not a part of us on some level. The logical conclusion is the creator is within
us.

Secondly;

VIII. Spirit is both physical (matter-feminine) and energetic
(non-physical-masculine). Levels of spirit are determined by vibrational speed.

IX. Spirit is the divine agency working within all things which we will
call "All That Is". Separations between levels is an illusion.

X. Mystical experience is the Mode of manifestation that leads to
spiritual rebirth or being "born again". The Christ consciousness is the
collective consciousness of all ideas within our solar system, integrated.

XI. Spirit and nature are one. Back to Eden is the integration of conflicts
to non-duality. The "Grail" or "Chalice" is this integration which is achieved
through following one's bliss or excitement. Acting with the whole self with
integrity.

XII. Psychology is the study of the interplay and interchange of the levels
of psychic material. Behavior is the result of the integration or segregation
of these levels that manifests in the form of needs.

XIII. The resolution of apparent conflict and contradiction is the experience
of living in physical reality. The examination of aspects of the self in their
apparent fragmented expression through time.

XIV. A "personality" is not all that we are, but is represented by the ego,
an artificial construct that we use as an interface with physical reality.
Archetypal images that are in conflict and specific organizations produce needs
that infer a personality. Biological traits in genes are generational and
collective belief patterning carried through generational incarnation. They are
"caused" by the archetypal template (beliefs), not vice-versa.

XV. As we move into a more expanded version of the self we go deeper into
the unconscious. Psychodynamics is the interaction and regulation of the
personality through need fulfillment and resolution. Natural aggression is the
positive expression and assertion of an individual acting in integrity.
Integrity is the recognition of power that does not require external domination
to be fulfilled.

XVI. Defense mechanisms are the psychological effect of the individual's
unwillingness to acknowledge and discern archetypal conflict and accept
responsibility for the creation of reality experiences that arise from
definitions. The idea that we are powerless and need protection from ourselves
promotes this concept. Anxiety is the negative expression or judgement against
following one's bliss or excitement. Guilt is the recognition of acting without
integrity.

XVII. Action is the conviction of belief. The overcompensational pendulum is
the oscillation of guilt patterns that swing wildly and in the extreme from
actions of repression to actions of aggression. This can occur within the life
and from life to life.

XVIII. Feelings are reactions to beliefs. All of reality is created by
beliefs, concepts and definitions. The reigning need of the personality drives
the development and nurturing of belief definition acquired most often through
attachment in the early environment (first past life-then early environment in
this life). This is how we fulfill the higher self and therefore indirectly the
exploration of "All That Is" of itself.

XIX. The shadow self is the unconscious expression and polarity of the
conscious self. All attitudes and archetypes are expressed in masculine and
feminine terms. The Mandala is the primary archetype that permeates all
consciousness. In accordance with this concept is the four primary temperament
styles(along with the DNA bases forms the Four dimensions Template) and the
extroverted and introverted expression of them.

XX. The key to the prediction of behavior and experience is the conscious
awareness and understanding of unconscious belief patterning and definition.

Secondly:
I. The universe is infinite in vibrational manifestation. Implied are more
unseen levels of vibration than seen. Absence of evidence, is not evidence of
absence.

II. Science consists of belief systems of knowledge called paradigms. A
paradigm is a set of assumptions. A paradigm does not seek to resolve anomaly
(deviation from the common rule), but seeks reinforcement of "facts" to support
the further articulation of the paradigm. This is reflective of every system of
belief possessing it's own reinforcing logic.

III. Normal science is puzzle solving based on achievements providing a
foundation for further research. This definition qualifies astrology as normal
science. Science is the systematic study of knowledge gained through the
operation of laws.

IV. Astrology is not accepted by the scientific community because it is not
an accepted paradigm for further study and articulation. Science has not
seriously looked at it, it has a large propensity for anomaly. Because of a
lack of investigation it is believed to require faith to function. A well
thought out philosophical postulate can be as useful if not more so, than a
collection of "facts."

V. Heaven and hell are states of being based on the extent of covering up
or discovery of consciousness with regard to ourselves. Experiential reality is
not the result of seeing is believing but believing is seeing that is the
process of manifestation in the "real" world.

VI. Physical and non-physical reality is likened to a mind- matter mirror.
Everything in the universe is a continuous interlocking vibratory web wherein
space cannot be detached from any physical content within it.

VII. Our consciousness is not in our body, our body is in and moves through
our consciousness.

VIII. Einstein's theories of relativity (gravitation- i.e., that space is not
"empty") reflect precisely the concept of astrological premise. The four
dimensions template manifests in bases of four and modes of three. The pyramid
reflects this basic format and structure.

IX. It appears ancient civilizations had much of the universal premise
already in application. Because time and space are essentially illusions, this
information still exists and is accessible through states of mind. The number
bases of 360 and 60 are very important to astrological application and
perspectives.

X. The current religious and political structures exist because we give
them our power from the belief that we as a society are inherently negative and
need protection.

XI. Art is the integrated expression and reception of the beautiful
received through the intuited use of more than one level of psychic material.
Colors, sound and shape are the effects of the perception of vibrational
frequency. The prism's refraction of light provides a good analogy of spirit
manifesting in matter. Astrology is an art as well as a science.

XII. Our planet and place within the Universe is very small and
insignificant (at least physically). Intelligent life manifesting elsewhere is
statistically and logically more of a given than a possibility.

XIII. Through process of reincarnation we experience different aspects of the
soul self. These selves are actually existing "all at once." We forget our past
selves because we refocus to material existence after birth.

XIV. Astrology is the study of the interlocking vibratory frequencies that
reflect ideas and beliefs that are being expressed physically or
psychologically at any given moment.

XV. The counselor cannot participate in the science of following. We can
only help an individual rediscover things within him or herself that they
prefer to create and experience. There is no such thing as a prediction of THE
future because the future is determined to a great extent by decisions and
awareness acted upon now. All futures have equal probability of manifestation
when acted upon with trust. Astrologers predict the future through a sensing of
present energies that may change depending on the awareness of the individuals
involved. Accurate empathy equates to analytical discernment in many ways.

Thirdly:
I. The "Mask of Eternity" is the symbol for the ego's entrance into
physicality and the loss of that transcendence as the effect of concept
polarization into pairs-both masculine and feminine as the product of physical
focus in materiality. The experiential template or natural Zodiac is the tool
for understanding the diffraction like light of the spirit or soul in
physicality through archetypal reference.

II. The "Christ" consciousness is the combined collective integration of
these archetypes in this system as one consciousness. Transcendence is
reintegration through developmental growth and being all that one can be in
their bliss and excitement with integrity.

III. DNA and other physical effects are the reflection of spiritual
templates, or spirit in its physical version.

IV. The natal or "birth" time horoscope is reflective of the artificial
construct that is created by the oversoul as a choice in expression in physical
life to "sound through" (the persona from personarae).

V. Time and space are effects of the physical dimension or 3D, and allows
for the natural flow of any idea in polarity as the template reflects.

VI. The persona is likened to a crystal structure composed from
belief/emotion/thought and these parameters are clearly defined and reflected
through the experiential template or Zodiac.

VII. This Zodiac reveals 3 elemental modes of expression that are based on
the 4 elements of being as Fire/Earth/Air/Water. They manifest as beliefs about
reality with accompanying psychological modes of behavior and needs and reveal
the universal template from which DNA and molecular structures arise.

VIII. The template is a hallway of experience that can be interpreted in many
ways at different levels, either spiritually, psychologically, physiologically,
mundanely. The duality of physicality also can be experienced either positively
or negatively. Each archetype has a planetary lens or ruler that focuses and
distributes the energy of that archetype in our solar system.

IX. All of these levels work together as one thing to bring about
personalities, events and experiences as expressions within the mind of "All
That Is." These planets and signs are not outside of us they are us-one level
we view and experience from another level. All experiences in physical reality,
within this system, are definable by this template.

I. There are three basic symbols that manifest in physicality which all
can be derived or represented by the circle, the square or cross, and the
triangle.

II. The seasons are the effect of the division of the circle by 4, and
division is represented by the single line running through the circle. This
corresponds to the idea of negative energy I have discussed previously. This
division gives us the hemispheres or quadrants of the horoscope and reflects
the 4 dimensions template. It is the effect of time and space and creates
developmental tension. The cross of matter creates the illusion of a soul
separate from its source.

III. The division of the circle by 4 three times, gives us the Modes. These
modes express the division by 3 that gives us the Elements, the fundamental
belief systems manifesting in physicality. This number then, 12, is the basis
for the creation and expression of the personality in physical reality. This
reflects belief, emotion, and thought, as the cornerstones of this construction
of the persona.

IV. These elements and modes initiate the law of momentum flow, that not
only helps determine the belief systems of the individual being delineated, but
helps us in profiling any idea within the Multiverse. These Elements and
quadruplicities are counted using a point system to determine the identity's
reliance in belief terms, upon them.

V. The Fire element reflects the trinity of identity and is
inspirational, Earth the trinity of materiality and is functional, Air the
trinity of idea interaction and is social, and Water the trinity of belief
momentum and is emotional.

VI. The Modes or quadruplicities are the way the elements are expressed
through Cardinal=Identity/status belief, Fixed=Worth/extension emotion,
Mutable=Information/perspective thought. They correspond to the Angular
(1,4,7,10), Succedent (2,5,8,11), and Cadent (3,6,9,12) houses respectively.

VII. The planetary lens vibrational order is from the least dense to the
most- Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, Jupiter, the asteroid belt, Mars, Venus,
Mercury, Sun, Moon, Earth. This also reflects to some degree the flow of
consciousness in the solar system in terms of most unconscious to conscious.
The Apex points reflect the culmination of the interaction of the self with its
creations.

VIII. The Universal premise of the artificial construct is reflected through
the Pyramid, DNA structure, subatomic particle model, the Bible and ancient
sexigesmal systems reflecting the octa and tetrahedral structures
geometrically. The Pyramid suggests this significance-that man has known the
structure of-this universal premise was shown first through the metaphysical
premise, now scientific, back to metaphysical. A unified field theory seems
feasible derived from this premise.

Fifth:
I. The Solar system (all solar systems) is a "type" of consciousness and
the planets within it are the "lenses" that focus the energies from outside and
within the system.

II. The planets and bodies in space are reflective of archetypal ideas or
references in physical reality and their sizes and orbits determine the "level"
of the psyche they reflect.

III. The boundaries of our system increases as our consciousness of
ourselves collectively increases. Keeping abreast of other paradigms-astronomy
especially-is important for the ever expanding understanding of our universe
and astrology.

IV. Comets reflect level changes and shifts in consciousness based on
proximity, size, orbit, and other parameters and conditions.

V. The outer planets of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are reflective of
collective perspectives and are only accessed on a personal basis when aspects
of ego focus are transformed and brought to resolution through awareness.

VI. Uranus reflects the awakening of unconscious knowledge and freedom
from the illusion of physicality. Neptune reflects co-fusing the "other worlds"
and levels of consciousness as the ego dissolves through transformation and
transcendence. Pluto reflects the alteration of perspective that occurs when we
look at things from profound and altered perspectives, and value structures as
they change. Emotional significance signifies its energy and effect.

VII. Saturn reflects the focus of the material world. It is the illusion of
focus and strategy and overcoming fears are its signature. It is the format for
testing one's ability to integrate aspects of the self through interacting with
their crystallized versions in the material world.

VIII. Jupiter reflects expansion and awareness that is obtained through
conceptual interaction with divergent views and ideas. Ideas and philosophies
are the foundation of the Multiverse.

IX. The lenses of the persona begin at Mars and reflect the focused and
personal-ized aspects of identity. Mars=action as the conviction of belief.
There are two types of aggression, natural and unnatural. Venus=the reflective
or receptive side of the mask of persona, and is the concept of marriage and
union with other aspects of the self. Mercury=how the identity perceives and
thinks about the interaction of the self and its environment. It is the eyes of
understanding and critical thinking about physical reality. Sun=the "light" of
the system or spirit that the planetary lenses focus into physical experience.
It distills (by sign and house) the energy of "All That Is" and brings it into
manifestation. Moon=the unconscious habit patterns and beliefs that we believe
we were deprived through nurturance (or focused on in the extreme), and
overcompensate to image-in ourselves to become.

X. Astrological delineation is an art as well as a science. There are
specific delineation sequences that aid in recognizing the law of momentum flow
of every horoscope. Asteroids, parts and other additions add only nuance to
deductions already discerned through major delineation techniques, and must be
regarded as such lest they confuse the understanding primacy. All planets
manifest in infinite levels and this is determined by the persons resonance or
level of awareness. They have basic thematic or archetypal references.

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
(C) 2004 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Articles http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/TOC.htm