Paintings for my friends

1 view

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 13, 2000, 1:06:05 AM9/13/00
In article <CXAv5.40476$7W2.1...@news1.wwck1.ri.home.com>,
"JoDream" <jod...@home.com> wrote:
> For all of you who helped me through the darkness ... I have a gift
for you.
> For those of you willing to email your address or PO box,, I will
send the
> gifts to you..
> I have just finished 5 of them.
> From my heart I thank,
> Keera ^
> Pammy ^
> Widdy
> Jennia ^
> Rick ^
> Jfreddy ^
> Bob
> Eve
> Nym
> Julie
> Roachie
> Tom K
> thomas
> Danielle
> Temp Dog
> and more
> I have some addresses checked off. I would love to paint pictures
for the
> rest of you..
> Please email your address. So that I can let you know what you have
given
> me..
> The FBI found me clean..
> Love,
> Jo
> Keera? A seascape in Rhode Island or a horse?
> LOL
> Let me know :-)

How does it serve you to only have support FROM darkness?

http://astroconsulting.com/FAQs/neptune.htm

"Those who walk during the day, do not stumble, because they see the
light of this world. But those who walk at night stumble, because the
light is not in them." John:11,9

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Cujo

Sep 13, 2000, 2:13:27 AM9/13/00

Edmond Wollmann wrote in message <8pn1vj$g36$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
How does it serve you to be an asshole that is jealous of others to the
point of being an absolute fuckweasel?
---
Did you have a question about how the ALL THAT IS is reflected through
astrology? I was an astrologer 1000 times in Babylon.
Ed Wollmann, delusional kook explains his past.

JoDream

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00

<el...@no.spam> wrote in message news:srvao8...@news.supernews.com...
> In article <39bf3c70...@news.syd.connect.com.au>,

> Ken Anglesea <pla...@fishinternet.com.au> wrote:
>
> >>How does it serve you to only have support FROM darkness?

It serves me to know I am loved. It serves me to know it is OK to trust
humanity. It serves me to know that darkness is not exclusive; That all
humans suffer and we are united like a circle that never ends. It serves me
to believe that I have a right to live in harmony with 'all that is' and it
serves me to be able to discern the difference between good and evil.
Have a nice day you idiot.
Jo

> >How does it serve you to be such a lousy human being?.
> >
> >Jo just offered something nice and you try to destroy it by posting
> >something so vile.
>
> Vile is all he has to give.

jfred

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
JoDream <jod...@home.com> wrote:

> <el...@no.spam> wrote in message news:srvao8...@news.supernews.com...

> It serves me to know I am loved. It serves me to know it is OK to trust
> humanity. It serves me to know that darkness is not exclusive; That all
> humans suffer and we are united like a circle that never ends. It serves
> me to believe that I have a right to live in harmony with 'all that is'
> and it serves me to be able to discern the difference between good and
> evil. Have a nice day you idiot.

Jo, the abrupt swerves you use to punctuate your conclusions crack me
up! You are a poet.

--
jfred
Habent Abdenda Omnes Praeter Me ac Simiam Meam

A [Temporary] Dog

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 05:06:05 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
<woll...@my-deja.com> painted a red bull's eye on his forehead,
ascended the alter of Fluffy and shouted:

Edmond, I'm *damn* proud that Jo chooses to put me with the other
folks in that list. If they're the army of darkness, count me in as
K9 scout.

>http://astroco[Bite][Chew][Spit out]une.htm

>"Those who walk during the day, do not stumble, because they see the
>light of this world. But those who walk at night stumble, because the
>light is not in them." John:11,9

Into Edmoland, go those aged fruitcakes and those old spammers, and
the flamed, who all long and all night whine before the alter of
Fluffy. With them I have nought to do.

But in Spinicland will I go. For to Spinicland go the fair and
courteous Wow Wows and Skeptics. And there pass the gold and silver,
the ermine and all rich furs, harpers and minstrels, and the happy of
the world.

--
- A (Temporary) Dog | Certified PSF / Virtual Kookhound
The Domain is *erols dot com* | Guild Dog for the "We're *Not* Lost

Pedantus

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00

"Beep" <spa...@west.net> wrote in message

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 05:06:05 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
> You are a sour lemon in the fruit garden of life.
>
> Pam

Ain't you bein' a mite hard on 'im, beep?...:)

Rog..:)

> --
> email address: beep at west dot net
> Rheumatic Disease info: http://www.silcom.com/~sblc
> I check alt.fan.beep every day. Happy year 2000!
> -- Яллю

thomas rondy

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00

JoDream <jod...@home.com> wrote in message

> <el...@no.spam> wrote in message news:srvao8...@news.supernews.com...

> It serves me to know I am loved. It serves me to know it is OK to trust
> humanity. It serves me to know that darkness is not exclusive; That all
> humans suffer and we are united like a circle that never ends. It serves
me
> to believe that I have a right to live in harmony with 'all that is' and
it
> serves me to be able to discern the difference between good and evil.
> Have a nice day you idiot.
> Jo

WORD!

<SNIPPAGE>

Da nymmster! Whoa!

Sep 13, 2000, 3:07:46 AM9/13/00
Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
and State game laws for abusing wildlife, and remorseless confessed
killer of someone's child, dumbshit NetKook who has lost 15 ISP accounts
due to his spammin, net abuse, harassment, and violent physical threats,
and remarkably cowardly yellow bellied pussy who didn't show up for
lunch at PF Chang's even though it was only five minutes from his place

You tell us, you evil piece of shit.

el...@no.spam

Sep 13, 2000, 3:15:32 AM9/13/00
In article <8pn1vj$g36$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>How does it serve you to only have support FROM darkness?

How does it serve you to be a vile, negative, lying asshole with no
friends and a criminal record?

--
"I DO NOT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD."
-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM,

http://lart.com/ed/
http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=541493235&fmt=text
http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#wollman
http://users.erols.com/tempdog/

Ken Anglesea

Sep 13, 2000, 4:37:40 AM9/13/00
<woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

How does it serve you to be such a lousy human being?.

Jo just offered something nice and you try to destroy it by posting
something so vile.

SNIPPED

>--
>Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
>© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
>Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
>Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/
>

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

<><><><
D.R.Ken Anglesea™.Astrocricketologistš
Astrokenologist. (Owner, Operator)
Lord of A.D.A.
2995603 .SAN. 92-01766-048.
http://www.smbtech.com/ed/
http://lart.com/ed/

ryannosaurus

Sep 13, 2000, 4:47:34 AM9/13/00
<woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>How does it serve you to only have support FROM darkness?

How does it serve you that you only have support FROM clueless?

Beep

Sep 13, 2000, 7:02:04 AM9/13/00
<woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

You are a sour lemon in the fruit garden of life.

Pam

Spamster

Sep 13, 2000, 7:45:51 AM9/13/00

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

The same way it serves YOU to be a fuckhead?

JoDream

Sep 13, 2000, 9:32:30 AM9/13/00

"roachie" <roa...@petitmorte.org> wrote in message

> Ken Anglesea <pla...@fishinternet.com.au> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 05:06:05 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
> > <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> snip

> > >How does it serve you to only have support FROM darkness?
> >
> > How does it serve you to be such a lousy human being?.
>
> I want to know how does it serve him to be so low that he makes flies on
> shit look like the empire state building.

KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!
Fongool Yooooooooooooooooo
Jo loves ROachie!

> > Jo just offered something nice and you try to destroy it by posting
> > something so vile.
>

> It's all he knows, and someday he will be called upon it.
>
> Ocean+box of cement.
>
> --
> DataBasix.com/Lart.com/petitmorte.org Families of Fine Posters (tm)

Widdershins

Sep 13, 2000, 11:09:17 AM9/13/00
<woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>In article <CXAv5.40476$7W2.1...@news1.wwck1.ri.home.com>,
> "JoDream" <jod...@home.com> wrote:
>> For all of you who helped me through the darkness ... I have a gift
>for you.

snip

>> Please email your address. So that I can let you know what you have
>given
>> me..
>> The FBI found me clean..
>> Love,
>> Jo
>> Keera? A seascape in Rhode Island or a horse?
>> LOL
>> Let me know :-)
>
>How does it serve you to only have support FROM darkness?

How does it serve you to be so filled with hate?

Fuckhead.

Asshole.

When are you going to pay Susan back, deadbeat?

Widdershins

Skepticult Member #159-904378-909

My inner child is a mean little fucker.

el...@no.spam

Sep 13, 2000, 12:27:52 PM9/13/00

>>How does it serve you to only have support FROM darkness?

>How does it serve you to be such a lousy human being?.
>
>Jo just offered something nice and you try to destroy it by posting
>something so vile.

Vile is all he has to give.

JoDream

Sep 13, 2000, 8:53:07 PM9/13/00

"A [Temporary] Dog" <amunged...@munged.see.sig> wrote in message

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 05:06:05 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
> <woll...@my-deja.com> painted a red bull's eye on his forehead,
> ascended the alter of Fluffy and shouted:
>
> Edmond, I'm *damn* proud that Jo chooses to put me with the other
> folks in that list. If they're the army of darkness, count me in as
> K9 scout.
>

> >http://astroco[Bite][Chew][Spit out]une.htm
> >
> >"Those who walk during the day, do not stumble, because they see the
> >light of this world. But those who walk at night stumble, because the
> >light is not in them." John:11,9
>
> Into Edmoland, go those aged fruitcakes and those old spammers, and
> the flamed, who all long and all night whine before the alter of
> Fluffy. With them I have nought to do.
>
> But in Spinicland will I go. For to Spinicland go the fair and
> courteous Wow Wows and Skeptics. And there pass the gold and silver,
> the ermine and all rich furs, harpers and minstrels, and the happy of
> the world.

;-)

Jo

Jenni Anglesea

Sep 13, 2000, 10:15:47 PM9/13/00

Well I just want to say thank you for putting me on your list of
friends. Ido consider you as one of my friends also. :o)
Take care Jo.

:o) :o) :o)

Jenni from Oz.

LectrikEd & son

Sep 13, 2000, 9:02:53 PM9/13/00
<woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>http://astrocons.com/FAQs/neptune.htm

How does it serve you to be a stinkweed?
NitWit?
Bunghole?
Dillweed?
PipSqueak?
PickleHead?
Plagiarizer?
LowLife?
Killer?
ConMan?
Abuser?
Spammer?
ScumBag?
ButtMunch?
SchlongSchlurper?
DoucheBag?
TamponToker?
WeasleWeenie?
Coward?
YellowBelly?

LectrikEd & son
_________________

Skepticult Member #17-21568-933

First Element and Grand Master Plenipotentiary of the Array

My name is Cornholio Montoya.
You spammed my father.
Prepare to die.

Currently I have no Girlfriend, basically because every Girl
in my town thinks that I am a Freak<-------Flagship1 tells it like it is.

Lou Minatti™

Sep 13, 2000, 9:10:50 PM9/13/00
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> How does it serve you to only have support FROM darkness?

How does it serve you to be a complete and utter shit to people who are
only trying to have a little joy in their lives?

--
"You fanatical BASTARDS AND BITCHES do not own the INTERNET." -Bruce
Kettler

Ken Anglesea

Sep 13, 2000, 11:45:59 PM9/13/00
On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 05:06:05 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
<woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

SNIP

>How does it serve you to only have support FROM darkness?

You know.

It really burns your cookies to see people rally around a friend in
need.

So sad the clown.

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL.

SNIP

el...@no.spam

Sep 14, 2000, 12:34:34 AM9/14/00
In article <bYUv5.5$fZc.9...@news.randori.com>,
Pedantus <peda...@geocities.com> wrote:

> Ain't you bein' a mite hard on 'im, beep?...:)

No!

Widdershins

Sep 14, 2000, 2:33:15 AM9/14/00
On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:38:23 -0400, "Pedantus"
<rlsat...@exotrope.net> wrote:

>"Beep" <spa...@west.net> wrote in message

>> You are a sour lemon in the fruit garden of life.
>>
>> Pam
>

> Ain't you bein' a mite hard on 'im, beep?...:)
>

>Rog..:)

She's being rougher on lemons.

Pedantus

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00

<el...@no.spam> wrote in message
But, "sour lemon"....is this acetic vulgarity really called
for?...:)

Rog...:)

Pedantus

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00

"Widdershins" <sini...@concentric.net> wrote in message

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:38:23 -0400, "Pedantus"
> <rlsat...@exotrope.net> wrote:
>

> >"Beep" <spa...@west.net> wrote in message
>

> >> You are a sour lemon in the fruit garden of life.
> >>
> >> Pam
> >
> > Ain't you bein' a mite hard on 'im, beep?...:)
> >
> >Rog..:)
> >
> She's being rougher on lemons.
>

> Widdershins

Well, I'm shipping beep a fresh supply of wet noodles...:)

Rog

el...@no.spam

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
In article <r13w5.402$fZc.19...@news.randori.com>,
Pedantus <peda...@geocities.com> wrote:

>> > Ain't you bein' a mite hard on 'im, beep?...:)
>>
>> No!

> But, "sour lemon"....is this acetic vulgarity really called
>for?...:)

Well, it is too mild.

Jo Mazzotta

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00

<el...@no.spam> wrote in message news:ss21hqd...@news.supernews.com...

> >> No!
>
> > But, "sour lemon"....is this acetic vulgarity really called
> >for?...:)
>
> Well, it is too mild.

If I didn't know Peddy better , I'd think he is trolling?
Jo

el...@no.spam

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
In article <%bcw5.40777$7W2.1...@news1.wwck1.ri.home.com>,
Jo Mazzotta <jod...@home.com> wrote:

>> > But, "sour lemon"....is this acetic vulgarity really called
>> >for?...:)
>>
>> Well, it is too mild.

>If I didn't know Peddy better , I'd think he is trolling?

Knowing him makes you think he isn't?

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/15/00
to arctur...@earthlink.net
In article <20000915...@pentile.demon.co.uk>,
al...@pentile.demon.co.uk wrote:
> In article <39c544b5...@news.remarq.com>
> bo...@vornet.com (Bob Officer) wrote:

> > More isn't necessarily better. I have few friends.

I did not bring up the quantity issue, please show me where I did Mr
spammer. The spinics tried to spin the issue that I have none, hence I
was jealous of the Jo abuser who has the support only of abusers like
you.

> They are not fair
> > weather friends, passing acquaintances, or people that nod when I
pass by
> > on the street.

Irrelevant, I have no such idea in my reality-- whether you are sincere
in relationships is not a matter of duration or "rules", it is a matter
of integrity and sincereity. I am sincere with new aquaintences as I am
with old friends, this is one of the reasons I am harassed here,
because I tell the truth regardless of status or bullshit.

> > As far as lovers, I have one. only one, I want no more than one.

Yes? And so? This is completely irrelevant and not "better" than having
many, it is simply YOUR PREFERENCE. Most likely from you insecurities,
not from conviction.

> My one
> > lover fills my heart with joy and pleasure.

So do my many.

> To try to have more than one
> > lover would cut the love I would have to share with her.

This is because of your profoundly conditional nature and the belief in
your limited abundance. I believe that we are ALL family, I do not
believe any one person is any BETTER than any other person, they are
simply different. I don't have to "make" committments, because I am
committed to all my actions OR I DON'T TAKE THEM. This is because I am
not a fake, like you.

>>Would not that
> > cheat her, giving only half measure for what she gives freely to me?

You, like most conditional people, believe you are "gaining or losing
something (2nd and 8th are ONE WITH 5th and 11th)" when you give love--
hence your limiting view carries with it the necessity to "make
sure", "watch out" be careful etc. etc.--all measures of the negative
view that the ALL is limited-rather than unlimited, judgmental--rather
than unconditional, that you have to do special things in order
to "deserve love and abundance" like cater to the fears of your partner
who also believes in "loss." I do not believe that way, and know that
all I come in contact with ARE the ALL, and that if they have these
conditional fears like you that they rationalize as being "better" than
equanimity and trust of the all--it is because of their own doubts
ABOUT themselves and life, and they limit themselves thus because of
beliefs in separation--not inclusion, of limitation--not eternal
perspective that are of true spirit.

> Well said, Virgo man.

> Each of us seeks perfection in our own way, but you are blessed
with
> the wisdom to know that you've found it.

Perfection is the state anyone is in at anytime, even the "perfect
misery" the spinics insist they must stay in here. But this is just his
preference, which-- if it were based on true unconditionalness and self-
empowerment, rather than his egoistic attempt to demean or say is
better than my "many" --would simply be a positive choice in
preference. Which I respect. But I have observed this negative spammer
for 4 years, and he has no clue about unconditional love.

"We know the whole idea of how we feel in that sense, we trust
ourselves as aspects of the infinite-therefore we interact
spontaneously-without necessarily having to "plan" anything, without
having to "make sure" everything will go "as planned," we do not need
the "insurance" of something to "fall back" on should what we go
for "fail." All of these ideas are doubts and mistrusts of the true
unconditionalness of our love." Bashar, "Southern Exposure"

"Now none of you are basically afraid of failure. You are not afraid
that your quest for truth will have no reward.
You are afraid of much more mundane things.
You are afraid of playing the fool.
You are afraid of letting go.
You are afraid of not being dignified.
You are afraid of not being pretty.
You are afraid of not being conventional.
You are afraid that someone will laugh.
All of this means that you do not trust the inner self-your own
identity.
That you have little faith in yourself. And until you have faith in
yourself, you can have no real faith in the Universe or in 'All That
Is.'"
Seth, early 1972

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/
SDSU http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~wollmann/

el...@no.spam

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/15/00
In article <8ptru8$f8m$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

The lying criminal Edmond Wollmann <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>I did not bring up the quantity issue, please show me where I did Mr
>spammer.

Ok, Mr. Kook:

In <20000913021236...@ng-fi1.aol.com> you said:

"I have more friends (and lovers) than I can make time for everyday."

You'll have to try some other lie, Wollmann. You've been caught at
it again.

Jo Mazzotta

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/15/00

"Edmond Wollmann" <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> In article <20000915...@pentile.demon.co.uk>,
> al...@pentile.demon.co.uk wrote:
> > In article <39c544b5...@news.remarq.com>
> > bo...@vornet.com (Bob Officer) wrote:

> > > More isn't necessarily better. I have few friends.
>
> I did not bring up the quantity issue, please show me where I did Mr
> spammer. The spinics tried to spin the issue that I have none, hence I
> was jealous of the Jo abuser who has the support only of abusers like
> you.

I am not an abuser.
YOU are an abuser.

> > They are not fair
> > > weather friends, passing acquaintances, or people that nod when I
> pass by
> > > on the street.
>
> Irrelevant, I have no such idea in my reality-- whether you are sincere
> in relationships is not a matter of duration or "rules", it is a matter
> of integrity and sincereity. I am sincere with new aquaintences as I am
> with old friends, this is one of the reasons I am harassed here,
> because I tell the truth regardless of status or bullshit.

You are harrassed because you harass.

> > > As far as lovers, I have one. only one, I want no more than one.
>
> Yes? And so? This is completely irrelevant and not "better" than having
> many, it is simply YOUR PREFERENCE. Most likely from you insecurities,
> not from conviction.

You fucking imoral prick.

> > My one
> > > lover fills my heart with joy and pleasure.
>
> So do my many.

One love couldn't stand you for a week.

> > To try to have more than one
> > > lover would cut the love I would have to share with her.
>
> This is because of your profoundly conditional nature and the belief in
> your limited abundance. I believe that we are ALL family, I do not
> believe any one person is any BETTER than any other person, they are
> simply different. I don't have to "make" committments, because I am
> committed to all my actions OR I DON'T TAKE THEM. This is because I am
> not a fake, like you.

Watch out for Aids , you witless wonder.

> >>Would not that
> > > cheat her, giving only half measure for what she gives freely to me?
>
> You, like most conditional people, believe you are "gaining or losing
> something (2nd and 8th are ONE WITH 5th and 11th)" when you give love--
> hence your limiting view carries with it the necessity to "make
> sure", "watch out" be careful etc. etc.--all measures of the negative
> view that the ALL is limited-rather than unlimited, judgmental--rather
> than unconditional, that you have to do special things in order
> to "deserve love and abundance" like cater to the fears of your partner
> who also believes in "loss." I do not believe that way, and know that
> all I come in contact with ARE the ALL, and that if they have these
> conditional fears like you that they rationalize as being "better" than
> equanimity and trust of the all--it is because of their own doubts
> ABOUT themselves and life, and they limit themselves thus because of
> beliefs in separation--not inclusion, of limitation--not eternal
> perspective that are of true spirit.

WHat the frig are you, the Anti Christ? Did you go down with Gamora in your
last life?

> > Well said, Virgo man.
>
> > Each of us seeks perfection in our own way, but you are blessed
> with
> > the wisdom to know that you've found it.
>
> Perfection is the state anyone is in at anytime, even the "perfect
> misery" the spinics insist they must stay in here. But this is just his
> preference, which-- if it were based on true unconditionalness and self-
> empowerment, rather than his egoistic attempt to demean or say is
> better than my "many" --would simply be a positive choice in
> preference. Which I respect. But I have observed this negative spammer
> for 4 years, and he has no clue about unconditional love.

You have no observational abilities because you can't get your own image out
of your eyes for 2 minutes, you creep.
Bob has more guts, more love, more compassion, more loyalty on his shoe,
than you have in one fingernial. So go to hell.

> "We know the whole idea of how we feel in that sense, we trust
> ourselves as aspects of the infinite-therefore we interact
> spontaneously-without necessarily having to "plan" anything, without
> having to "make sure" everything will go "as planned," we do not need
> the "insurance" of something to "fall back" on should what we go
> for "fail." All of these ideas are doubts and mistrusts of the true
> unconditionalness of our love." Bashar, "Southern Exposure"

What is it exactly that you are so afraid of boy?

> "Now none of you are basically afraid of failure. You are not afraid
> that your quest for truth will have no reward.
> You are afraid of much more mundane things.
> You are afraid of playing the fool.
> You are afraid of letting go.
> You are afraid of not being dignified.
> You are afraid of not being pretty.
> You are afraid of not being conventional.
> You are afraid that someone will laugh.
> All of this means that you do not trust the inner self-your own
> identity.
> That you have little faith in yourself. And until you have faith in
> yourself, you can have no real faith in the Universe or in 'All That
> Is.'"
> Seth, early 1972

How dare you quote Seth. You are way off the beaten path of Seth.
Now, call my ISP I don't give a fiddler's fuck. If they kill my account
because I just told you the truth about who you are, they lose 50 dollars a
month,, there are plenty more where they came from and I think you suck.
Come and get me Pig.
Jo

Spamster

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/15/00

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> In article <20000915...@pentile.demon.co.uk>,
> al...@pentile.demon.co.uk wrote:
> > In article <39c544b5...@news.remarq.com>
> > bo...@vornet.com (Bob Officer) wrote:

> > > More isn't necessarily better. I have few friends.
>
> I did not bring up the quantity issue, please show me where I did Mr
> spammer.

*
24-130-188-181.san.rr.com [24.130.188.181]
*

You're the spammer around here, crybaby.

The Bane of Sidaway's Killfile

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/15/00
Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
and State game laws for abusing wildlife, and remorseless confessed
killer of someone's child, dumbshit NetKook who has lost 15 ISP accounts
due to his spammin, net abuse, harassment, and violent physical threats,
and remarkably cowardly yellow bellied pussy who didn't show up for
lunch at PF Chang's even though it was only five minutes from his place
and after he claimed he would meet people there with a police escort wrote:

(snip lies)

>...(2nd and 8th are ONE WITH 5th and 11th)"

Christ Almighty, you are one incoherent fucking KOOK, Edmo!

Lou Minatti™

Sep 15, 2000, 8:42:52 PM9/15/00
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> In article <20000915...@pentile.demon.co.uk>,
> al...@pentile.demon.co.uk wrote:
> > In article <39c544b5...@news.remarq.com>
> > bo...@vornet.com (Bob Officer) wrote:

> > > More isn't necessarily better. I have few friends.
>
> I did not bring up the quantity issue, please show me where I did Mr
> spammer.

Feeling inadequate because your last girlfriend called you "Tiny Ed"?

Jo Mazzotta

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00

"Bob Officer" <bo...@vornet.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 20:52:16 GMT, in alt.astrology "Jo Mazzotta"
> <jod...@home.com> wrote:
>

> >"Edmond Wollmann" <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>
> Temper Jo, take a deep breath...
> If Edmond has a bone to pick, he is welcome to pick it with me.
> But he won't because he is a coward.

Breath, breath, Inhale, exhale..
You're right. I have a life long habit of going after the abusers..
It must be changed. It's all part of what's making me fall apart.
THanks Bob. But I always try to make the wrong, right.
Cannot do.
You are a lovely person.
Jo

> Edmond is the peacock
> Edmond is a the brave lion, roaring from behind a bush...

> >Jo
> >
> >> --
> >> Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
> >> © 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
> >> http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/
> >> SDSU http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~wollmann/
> >>

> >> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> >> Before you buy.
> >

> Bob Officer
> "No astrology? Gee and you post the same spammed fucking messages
> everyday--I don't have to know how usenet works, I know what is right
> >and *****IIIIIII****** am going to end this you understand????"
> Ed Wollmann, Expert at Net Abuse, he has done it often enough

Jo Mazzotta

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00

> On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:05:59 GMT, in alt.astrology Edmond Wollmann
> <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <20000915...@pentile.demon.co.uk>,
> > al...@pentile.demon.co.uk wrote:

> >I did not bring up the quantity issue, please show me where I did Mr
>
> Begin quoted message

> From: urukdes...@aol.com (Uruk Descendant)
> Newsgroups: alt.astrology
> Subject: Re: Paintings for my friends
> Date: 13 Sep 2000 06:12:36 GMT
>
> <snip>

> I have more friends (and lovers) than I can make time for everyday.
> <snip>
>
> end quote
>

> Edmond you are a liar... as proven above.

> >spammer. The spinics tried to spin the issue that I have none, hence I
> >was jealous of the Jo abuser who has the support only of abusers like
> >you.
>
> Neither Alan, Jo or I are Spammers. Please show any messages from me, Jo
> or Alan with a BI >20 in the 45 day window. We can,on the other hand, show
> where you have not only had messages canceled from Spam, but lost accounts
> for spamming.

> >> They are not fair
> >pass by
> >
> >Irrelevant, I have no such idea in my reality-- whether you are sincere
> >in relationships is not a matter of duration or "rules", it is a matter
> >of integrity and sincereity. I am sincere with new aquaintences as I am
> >with old friends, this is one of the reasons I am harassed here,
> >because I tell the truth regardless of status or bullshit.
>
> See those word integrity and sincerity, those are a way of life for me.
You
> [...]

> >You are afraid of much more mundane things.
> >You are afraid of playing the fool.
> >You are afraid of letting go.
> >You are afraid of not being dignified.
> >You are afraid of not being pretty.
> >You are afraid of not being conventional.
> >You are afraid that someone will laugh.
> >All of this means that you do not trust the inner self-your own
> >identity.
> >That you have little faith in yourself. And until you have faith in
> >yourself, you can have no real faith in the Universe or in 'All That
> >Is.'"
> >Seth, early 1972
>
> or Bashar?
>
> I fear not.
> I have tread where only angels walk,
> I slipped the bondage of earth
> and learn to kiss the clouds
> and on laughter's slivered wings,
> In my delight, beheld the face of fate...

:-)
Jo

> --
> Bob Officer
> " I would suggest you find a real astrologer if you want
> real advice." Edmond Wollmann the faux astrologer

Edmond Wollmann

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00
to arctur...@earthlink.net
In article <pjMw5.41308$7W2.1...@news1.wwck1.ri.home.com>,

"Jo Mazzotta" <jod...@home.com> wrote:

> "Bob Officer" <bo...@vornet.com> wrote in message
> > On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:05:59 GMT, in alt.astrology Edmond Wollmann
> > <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> > >I did not bring up the quantity issue, please show me where I did
Mr

> > Begin quoted message

Snip!
Wrong you spamming B_______H!!

Mr Burnette brought it up--oncce again the spnincs are caught lying,
spinning and defaming. Defeated, and defeated, and defeated.....
Do they not tire of embarassing themselves?

Subject: Re: Paintings for my friends

From: sb...@sun.smbtech.com (Steve Burnett)
Newsgroups: alt.astrology
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 06:02:37 GMT

In article <8pn1vj$g36$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> How does it serve you to only have support FROM darkness?

Wollmann, you are so low the only thing you can look up and
see is a Russian submarine.

It just bakes your potato that Jo has so many friends here, doesn't it?

--
Steve Burnett
sb...@smbtech.com

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/

el...@no.spam

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00
In article <8q321q$1tv$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Convicted criminal Edmond Wollmann <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>Mr Burnette brought it up--oncce again the spnincs are caught lying,
>spinning and defaming. Defeated, and defeated, and defeated.....
>Do they not tire of embarassing themselves?

You're projecting again, Wollmann. You're the one that's been caught
lying, spinning, and defaming. How does it serve you to be
Usenet's clown?

--
"Its [sic] not me with OCD Ricky-its you spinics."
-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM,
convicted criminal, asshole, bully, Kook of the Year 1998,
the Ted Kennedy of astrologers

http://lart.com/ed/
http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#wollman
http://users.erols.com/tempdog/

Cujo

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00
NANAU snecked. AAM added to piss off a kook!
Edmond Wollmann whined in message <8q321q$1tv$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>In article <pjMw5.41308$7W2.1...@news1.wwck1.ri.home.com>,
> "Jo Mazzotta" <jod...@home.com> wrote:
>>
>> "Bob Officer" <bo...@vornet.com> wrote in message

>Mr
>> >
>> > Begin quoted message
>
>Snip!
>Wrong you spamming B_______H!!

Looks like the 'kind, caring counsellor' is showing his good side again.
Abusing women again? You'll never get any rubes that way, kook!

>Mr Burnette brought it up--oncce again the spnincs are caught lying,
>spinning and defaming. Defeated, and defeated, and defeated.....
>Do they not tire of embarassing themselves?

You apparently never do.
***********
"Stop ano...@pacbell.net and other spammer like sher...@demon.net from
posting off topic in alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych and I'll
consider not bringing usenet to a halt."

"I'll do whatever I please-you abuseing bigots have taught me the law of the
land. Now you are going to get it full force."

"Idiot. Two can play these games and I'll flame you fuckers off the planet."
******************
Thank you for the gift of your kookiness.
---
Did you have a question about how the ALL THAT IS is reflected through
astrology? I was an astrologer 1000 times in Babylon.
Ed Wollmann, delusional kook explains his past.

Spamster

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> In article <pjMw5.41308$7W2.1...@news1.wwck1.ri.home.com>,
> "Jo Mazzotta" <jod...@home.com> wrote:
> >

> > "Bob Officer" <bo...@vornet.com> wrote in message

> Mr
> > >
> > > Begin quoted message
>

> Snip!
> Wrong you spamming B_______H!!

Is that the best you can do, kook? Very pathetic, as usual.

Lou Minatti™

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00
Edmond Wollmann wrote:
SNIP!

Shut your poohole, low life.

Jo Mazzotta

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00

> Edmond Wollmann <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > Snip!
>
> Agreed.
>
> Now. Is there any astrology you'd like me to teach you?

ROTFL
Jo
Love ya Roachie

> --
> DataBasix.com/Lart.com/petitmorte.org Families of Fine Posters (tm)

Jo Mazzotta

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00

> On Sun, 17 Sep 2000 18:20:56 GMT, in alt.astrology Edmond Wollmann
> <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <pjMw5.41308$7W2.1...@news1.wwck1.ri.home.com>,
> > "Jo Mazzotta" <jod...@home.com> wrote:
>
> Again Edmond Attacks a woman rather than attack me, showing the world he
is
> a coward.
>
> While this attack isn't part of abuse of the NET, IT is, because Edmond
has
> been on a campaign of trying to remove Jo from the net since she got her
> cabal modem. Edmond almost succeeded in suspending her account.
>
> His constant Abuse of the 'Abuse Process' itself is abuse of the net in
and
> of itself.

Jo bows her head.

> >> "Bob Officer" <bo...@vornet.com> wrote in message

> >Mr
>

> I quoted the Message where he bragged, "I have so many friends (and
lovers)
> he doesn't have time for all of them" not Jo.

> >Snip!
>

> Which Wollmann Snipped
>
> >Wrong you spamming B_______H!!
>
> and then called an innocent party a bitch!

> >Mr Burnette brought it up--oncce again the spnincs are caught lying,
> >spinning and defaming. Defeated, and defeated, and defeated.....
> >Do they not tire of embarassing themselves?
>

> Steven isn't defeated...
> Steven isn't lying
> Steven isn't spinning
> Steven isn't embarrassed
>

> <snip Of Steven's message>
>

> --
> Bob Officer
> "One thing to watch
> out for, readers, Ed has a histroy of setting up a big cross post then
setting
> followups to poster. That results in your followup being e-mailed to Ed.
If Ed
> does not like what you say, he tries to have your account terminated, he
will e-mail
> your admin at your ISP. One of many abuses done by Ed."
> Bill Kronert Explaining warning users about Ed's abuse of the net

Jo Mazzotta

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00

"Lou MinattiT" <loumi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
> SNIP!
>
> Shut your poohole, low life.

Won't someone around here let me take a sip of my coffee without spitting it
all over the place..??????
ROTFL
Jo ;)

PZ Snuhmyers

Sep 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/17/00

Edmond Wollmann, bankrupt fool, failed publisher, high school dropout,
thundering doofus, nearly illiterate "author", and laughingstock of the

SDSU campus wrote:

> In article <pjMw5.41308$7W2.1...@news1.wwck1.ri.home.com>,
> "Jo Mazzotta" <jod...@home.com> wrote:
> >

> > "Bob Officer" <bo...@vornet.com> wrote in message