Venus Conjunct my lot of fortune

tlc

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00

Edmond Wollmann wrote in message <8oi07u$3gv$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

What kind of fortune does a bankrupt K00K have anyways?
EHW doesn't even have a fortune cookie since he chickened out on the nice
free meal offered from PJChangs. Maybe he would lucked out and it would have
contained a few food stamps.

Cujo

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00

Edmond Wollmann wrote in message <8oi07u$3gv$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
> Whereas
Ed Wollkook is just in another screedfest, I'll just point out what an
asshole he is:
www.smbtech.com/ed
---
Did you have a question about how the ALL THAT IS is reflected through
astrology? I was an astrologer 1000 times in Babylon.
Ed Wollmann, delusional kook explains his past.

nym

Aug 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/29/00
Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
and State game laws for abusing wildlife, and remorseless confessed
killer of someone's child, dumbshit NetKook who has lost 15 ISP accounts
due to his spammin, net abuse, harassment, and violent physical threats,
and remarkably cowardly yellow bellied pussy who didn't show up for
lunch at PF Chang's even though it was only five minutes from his place
and after he claimed he would meet people there with a police escort wrote:

> In article <OJ%q5.57053$qS3.1...@tor-nn1.netcom.ca>,

> "tlc" <sarah...@aol.com> wrote:
> >
> > Edmond Wollmann wrote in message <8oi07u$3gv$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
> >

> > What kind of fortune does a bankrupt K00K have anyways?
>

> Begging the question. Defect. You'll have to ask yourself that question.

We'll ask you, since you're:

A: A Kook

B: You're a kook who filed for bankruptcy.

> > EHW doesn't even have a fortune cookie since he chickened out on the
> nice
> > free meal offered from PJChangs.
>

> Why would I want to go eat with stalker freaks?

That's not what you chickened out on.

The part you chickened out on was showing up with a police escort, you
lying fucking pansy.

>You all obviously have
> no lives whatever.

What's "obvious" to a deluded kook is of no import whatsoever.

> > Maybe he would lucked out and it would have
> > contained a few food stamps.
>

> You keep saying this, but the only person I know of who was on food
> stamps was Lili.

And you tried to tip a valet with them. What an idiot. What a scumbag.

> Did you have any astrology to discuss?

Who wants to know?

Edmond Wollmann

Aug 29, 2000, 11:49:23 PM8/29/00
to edm...@e-wollmann.com
Whereas Mercury represents cognition of the identity and it's
reflections, Venus represents the reflections themselves. The
mirrored polarity of the identity in physical versions. It rules the
relationships of the identity to aspects of itself that may not be
focused on within physical experience (as the self) but shadow aspects
(outside the self). Venus represents femininity. Notice that the
feminine signs of the template are Earth and Water. Physical reality
(Earth) and it's accompanying momentums (Water). Physical reality
reflects the feminine aspect of "All That Is." The feminine energy
receives the energy of mind (Air) and spirit (Fire). (see chapter 1,
Spirit).
Venus by sign, house and aspects represents psychologically, the
needs for personal and social reflection (Tyl, Principles and Practice
of Astrology, 1972).
The physicalized versions of the identity's beliefs about itself, are
reflected through relationship with others and the physical "props" of
material experience.
VENUS IN
ARIES- The aspects of ego focus are explored through relationship.
Exploration of things and people to reinforce ego importance. The hunt
is more important than the kill. If the ego is secure, it is easy for
the individual with this placement to see the self through relationship
reflections and trust they support it's continued exploration. If
insecure (dis-empowering beliefs), people and things are sought to
enhance the ego's image.
TAURUS- High self esteem. Needs for personal and social reflection are
fulfilled easily. The recognition that abundance is deserved just
because the identity exists. If negative, the idea of possession
becomes the end in itself.
GEMINI- The needs for reflection are cerebrated, mental and based on
communication. The exchange of information colors relationship. A need
to have a "meeting of the minds." When negative, thinking about
relationship replaces the experience of it.
CANCER- Relationships and possessions reflect the identity's sense of
nurturing and security. Sensitive and maternal. When negative
reflections are pursued for the sake of emotional security. A need to
protect the reflection.
LEO- The self needs dramatic reinforcement through relationship. Warmth
and generosity are exuded. Pettiness is excluded. If negative,
flamboyancy replaces sincerity.
VIRGO- Relationships for the sake of efficiency. Thinking the self
through feeling. This can be an excellent position for analytical
discernment of self beliefs through reflection. When negative analyzing
emotions displaces getting in touch with them.
LIBRA- The need for reflection is strong. There is a strong desire for
harmony. If positive this harmony is based upon the identity's
recognition of itself in relationship. If negative, the identity loses
identity clarity through acquiescence.
SCORPIO- The self seeks significance through relationship. If positive,
transcendence is possible through ego transformation (emotional depth,
and psychological insight). When negative, the self's paranoia to
achieve emotional significance leads to indulgence in physical
orientation, sex being paramount. Secretive.
SAGITTARIUS- This can be an excellent placement for higher self
connection. Mental and intellectual concepts attract. However, there
must be an extremely secure personality shown through the rest of the
chart. There needs to be practical focus shown elsewhere also or
conceptual idealization replaces personal sharing.
CAPRICORN- Emotional strategies. This is one of the more limiting
positions of Venus. The individual may be so immersed in status issues,
that relationships are chosen or initiated based on material
considerations or advantage. Emotions have fallen in importance. There
may be little perception of the self in others. Positively, there will
be a down to earth reliability-a companion who is content to deal with
everyday aspects of "getting ahead." The early environment needs to be
inspected to find the reasons for emotional fear or perhaps lack of
belief in deserve-ability. If integrated, emotional wisdom is possible.
AQUARIUS- This position can translate into unconditional love if self
empowerment is exercised. An appreciation for all the different ways
that infinite creation has of expressing itself is inherent. Intuition
can be well developed. Friends are made easily. A need for humanitarian
expression socially. If negative, the need for independence and the
avant garde can cause difficulty in relationship. Seeking
the "different" can amount to poor judgment.
PISCES- There is a very soft expression, and sentimentality is high.
When positive the identity will express unconditional love and
compassion for all living things. When negative the ideal becomes
something tucked away, and illusions replace the experience of self
reflection.
Mars represents the persona or ego's health as a whole. The
physically evident aspects of the ego, conscious mind, and action as
the expression of that persona in physical terms. The movement into and
of the persona in physical reality.
On the psychological level, this translates into the need of the
persona to validate the idea the oversoul chose as a general path to
express in this life. The self definitions. It is the activating
principle of becoming. Mars' orbit outside the Earth reflects the
direction the personality's actions will lead; to the outer planets,
the symbols of the experience of higher or deeper self in physical
reality. Mars is the catalyst to propel the self "upstairs" (higher
self). Its symbol is the circle of spirit activated by the arrow or
motion of physical reality. Mars' position, sign, and aspects are very
important in determining the integrity of the persona and health of the
ego. Negative aspects reflect the disbelief in self power or ability
for self directed action. Positive; the incorporation of the archetypes
represented into the workings of the artificial construct called
personality and natural expression.

"SHEEEEEEEEE's got a heart of gold she can't let me down. A Much older
woman always turns me on and keeps me comin' round. IIIIII know her
love was true but it's so damn easy makin love to you!

I've got my mind made up!

I need to feel your touch! I'm gonna run to you! Yeah I'm gonna run to
you. When the feelin's right I'm gonna stay all night, I'm gonna run to
you!
Yeaaaaahhhhh I'm gonna run to you, yeah now. When the feelin's right
nowwww, I'm gonna run to you." Bryan Adams
--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Spamster

Aug 30, 2000, 12:10:16 AM8/30/00

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> Whereas Mercury represents cognition of the identity and it's
> reflections

You, on the other hand, represent delusions and screedfests.

Edmond Wollmann

Aug 30, 2000, 12:40:50 AM8/30/00
"tlc" <sarah...@aol.com> wrote:

> Edmond Wollmann wrote in message <8oi07u$3gv$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>
> What kind of fortune does a bankrupt K00K have anyways?

Begging the question. Defect. You'll have to ask yourself that question.

> EHW doesn't even have a fortune cookie since he chickened out on the

nice
> free meal offered from PJChangs.

Why would I want to go eat with stalker freaks? You all obviously have
no lives whatever.

> Maybe he would lucked out and it would have

> contained a few food stamps.

You keep saying this, but the only person I know of who was on food
stamps was Lili.

Did you have any astrology to discuss?

--

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/
SDSU http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~wollmann/

Spamster

Aug 30, 2000, 1:07:50 AM8/30/00

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> In article <OJ%q5.57053$qS3.1...@tor-nn1.netcom.ca>,
> "tlc" <sarah...@aol.com> wrote:
> >
> > Edmond Wollmann wrote in message <8oi07u$3gv$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
> >
> > What kind of fortune does a bankrupt K00K have anyways?
>
> Begging the question. Defect. You'll have to ask yourself that question.

PKB.

Edmond Wollmann

Aug 30, 2000, 1:42:58 AM8/30/00
In article <39AC8928...@ftc.guv>,

Have you ever considered applying yourself to life in a POSITIVE way?

Even if we assume you are correct (where it is obvious you are not)
what does whatever "I" am have to do with you redefining yourself to
more productive activities, and to stop wasting your life in mindless
pursuits?

"Chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench.
Care about people's approval and you will be their prisoner.
Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity." Lao-tzu

nym

Aug 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/30/00
Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
and State game laws for abusing wildlife, and remorseless confessed
killer of someone's child, dumbshit NetKook who has lost 15 ISP accounts
due to his spammin, net abuse, harassment, and violent physical threats,
and remarkably cowardly yellow bellied pussy who didn't show up for
lunch at PF Chang's even though it was only five minutes from his place
and after he claimed he would meet people there with a police escort wrote:

> Whereas Mercury represents cognition of the identity and it's
> reflections, Venus represents the reflections themselves. The
> mirrored polarity of the identity in physical versions. It rules the
> relationships of the identity to aspects of itself that may not be
> focused on within physical experience...

Christ, you're one incoherent kook.

Widdershins

Aug 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/30/00
On Wed, 30 Aug 2000 05:42:58 GMT, Edmond Wollmann
<woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>In article <39AC8928...@ftc.guv>,
> Spamster <u...@ftc.guv> wrote:
>>

>> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>>
>> > Whereas Mercury represents cognition of the identity and it's
>> > reflections
>>
>> You, on the other hand, represent delusions and screedfests.
>
>Have you ever considered applying yourself to life in a POSITIVE way?

snip

Actually, Eddieeeeeee, he is. He's making your life interesting,
in the Chinese sense, and that's a very positive thing, indeed.

Widdershins

Skepticult Member #159-904378-909

My inner child is a mean little fucker.

Cujo

Aug 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/30/00

"Edmond Wollmann" <edmond_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> In article <OJ%q5.57053$qS3.1...@tor-nn1.netcom.ca>,
> "tlc" <sarah...@aol.com> wrote:
> >
> > Edmond Wollmann wrote in message <8oi07u$3gv$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
> >
> > What kind of fortune does a bankrupt K00K have anyways?
>
> Begging the question. Defect. You'll have to ask yourself that question.

Answer it, kook. While you are at it, let us know how much it costs to store
unsold copies of that crappy book of yours.

> > EHW doesn't even have a fortune cookie since he chickened out on the
> nice
> > free meal offered from PJChangs.
>
> Why would I want to go eat with stalker freaks? You all obviously have
> no lives whatever.

What happened to the police escort and the citizens arrest? You keep
glossing over that, liar.

> > Maybe he would lucked out and it would have
> > contained a few food stamps.
>
> You keep saying this, but the only person I know of who was on food
> stamps was Lili.

Didn't stop you from using them to tip a valet!

> Did you have any astrology to discuss?

Why? You know a good astrologer?

el...@no.spam

Aug 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/30/00
In article <8oi6sv$aon$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>Have you ever considered applying yourself to life in a POSITIVE way?

You really should clean up your own act, Wollmann: Here's a few examples
of you "applying yourself to life in a POSITIVE way" that you have
posted here:

"EAT SHIT YOU UGLY BITCH!!!!!!"
"you will not succeed nor will your little boss."
"Best contact an attorney if you are going to keep defaming. Let's see
you put a killfile on the courts buddy."
"why you can't get a date so you have something to do on Saturday nights
besides chase my posts around"
"I accidentally spammed"
"Follow ups set where I want them and you'll take them."
"now get out and shut up."
"Smart ass jumping to conclusions ignored."
"I cannot enjoy usenet isn't there SOMEONE who can control this crap!?"
"I was a hoodlum biker for years"
"Your quality is suffering-especially in the perception dept."
"You spin doctoring piece of crap"
"You are off topic, complaints sent. No one needs you trying to control
usenet."
"SNIP! Of garbage from young punk wet behind the ears."
"And you are full of crap."
"Now wake up and stop it."
"I honor my anger because it is correct."
"I told you my polite days were over."
"Snipped your 196th spam of you fucking URL I will never go to and no one
gives a shit about."
"you are ugly as fuck inside and out."
"I am a good counselor WITHOUT any degree."
"Wait till we meet in person ass hole I'll rip you a new one then too."
"I am the richest, most successful person on the planet! Yeeeeeehaaaaaw!!!"
"I did not you lying B$#%#@#%#!"
"You are a pile of garbage."
"You guyus [sic] are still spinning this sock puppet crap believing I posted
under other names to support myself-what sort of idiots are you?"
"when do scum deserve any truth"
"THE NUMBER-IIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
IIIIIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEELLLLLLLEEEEEEVVVVVVVAAAAAANNNNNNTTTTT."
"Then come back and I will still laugh at you."
"Really Rick, you are the lowest waste of carbon molecules I think
I have ever run across."
"You have made a life enemy, aren't you proud of yourself?"
"8000 complaints lined up."
"WRONG YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH!!!"
"GGGGTGEEEETTTT IIIIITTTTT OOOOUUUUTTT!!!!!"
"Complaintsd [sic] sent for your threats, and your death threats to me on
usenet."
"Its [sic] not me with OCD Ricky-its you spinics."
"You are a brown nosing and gutless person who seems to have no
principles or guide by which they live-other than agreeing with
everyone."
"First day on campus! AAAAAiiiiiiieeeeee! 30,000 femininas! So little
time!!!!"
"I will straighten out your delusions."
"Pam is a slime for supporting anonym"
"I WILL NWEVER APOLOGIZE AS AN ASTROLOGER- FOR DEFENDING AN ASTROLOGY
GROUP AGAINST SPAMMING SPIN DOCTORING BIGOTS."
"Comprende Mr Out of integrity?"
"I don't need a transvestite telling me how to run astrology groups."
"I am warning you spinic-you are fast becoming enemy #1-get out or post
rationally bigot."
"I only respond disruptively to disruptive posts off topic by spinics"
"I am unlike anyone you have ever met and ever will-don't pigeon
hole me you son of a bitch!"
"Complaints will continue into infinity-and increase."
"Wow another immature ignoamous, why couldn't you explain your point first
before I refute it?"
"Truth, truth!! Warning spinics run for your lives!"
"I will only respond to you and your lack of integrity by sending
complaints for your abuse from every mailbox I can get."
"You have demonstrated yourself to be vile and negative."
"LYING DISINGENOUS ABUSER"
"Yes I do, hundreds of them! Bwahahahahahahah!!!"
"you are just a spin doctor who makes no noise"
"Have you ever had sex or even a woman Ricky?"
"Are you really so stupid and insulting?"
"Because ISPs rake in money like crazy and then UNFAIRLY kill someone's
account just because a bunch of bigots demand it to be so."
"The liars and abusers seek to defame with more lies."
"Science doesn't do anything."
"Who cares? I go to a University, I have access to MORE "proported
evidence" than you it is IRRELEVENT-it is not done correctly and it will
be very difficult to prove a subject that reflects what intelligent
people know-that the whole organizes the parts-not vice versa."
"DISCOVERY is for a criminal case idiot"
"Your client continues to stalk, harass, belittle, abuse and denigrate.
Please take action."
"Why don't you find another group for your mindless one liners?"
"She is the shitball."
"the difference between me nd you idiots is that I can get in a bar brawl
(I was a hoodlum biker for>years) down a 5th of Tequlia, kick the fuck
out of you, talk like this-AND STILL post something of value, counsel
persons and meitate on nature, and do a piece of art to find center."
"We will go on forever, you and I, and you sir, will lose."
"I saw it as straining at gnats and not worthy of punishment."
"Forwarded to the state attorney general and my congressman. You screwed
up this time buddy, this is against the law."
"I will never stop"
"I don't have to be on topic here"
"I know you are but what am I?"
"Perhaps if you could stop judging me for a while and listen to what I
say, you might find I AM walking the talk."
"You need to see a chirpractic perspective adjuster bud."
"I've got more follow-through in my little finger punk, than you will ever
master in this life."
"YOU condescending assholes, you are as arrogant as they come aren't you?"
"Wrong. I am going to SUE THE FUCK OUT OF YOU."
"It has nothing to do with disagreement Mr spin doctor, it has to do with
LAWS."
"Then why did you leave it in you disingenous lying B!"
"You obviously are a troublemaker and have no interest in learning"
"I have never been incorrect. Nothing will be retracted."
"NO YOU ARE THE ABUSER and a pussy whipped one to boot!!"
"I asked your provider to not cancel your account but to warn you of
your off topic harassment."
"I AM NOT HARRASSING ANYONE, you lying MFers!!!!"
"NONE OF YOUR F___G BUSINESS-GOT THAT BOY????"
"What? You mean you looking to get the shit kicked out of you by me
because you think you are going to continue the 'teach Ed a lesson
scenario?'"
"I do do laundry. I have to because there will be no females in this house
for the next 20 years."
"Tell your mom to take you to the roller coaster at the beach, she is
getting old and will regret it."
"Complaints will be sent for your censorship and defamation."
"Why am I an asshole?"
"Your ISP has already been listed as abusive, you are not integral."
"Its [sic] too deep for you."
"I will have absolutely 0 problem proving defamation."
"I chose financial reorganization, just like Trump."
"Until you criticise ano...@pacbell.net the TRUE abuser of these groups
for 3 years, your garbage will be like all the other hypocrites!"
"YOU WILL ACT"
"There are ladies that post here? Could have fooled me."
"I am allowed to post my viewpoint, abuser."
"Something your synapses have failed to accomplish."
"Because you fucking idiot obsessed stalking abuser, the question she
asked is ANSWERED BY GOING THERE."
"Complaints woill [sic] be sent until you cease."
"PROVE IT! Prove that they are not abusers! I will PROVE YOU A LIAR."
"Your threats are being forwarded to the Federal Trade Commission"
"I am not opposed to off topic issues, this is natural and occurs often,
so I cannot chastise anyone for that"
"Complaints will now be sent with this evidence that you plan to abuse
me simply because you are an egomaniac."
"now I will pursue you for life"
"You are an abuser."
"Remove this idiot from usenet NOW!!!!"
"YOU ARE OFF TOPIC BOY. You are the idiot wasting your time, put up ten
more sites idiot, I will complain 10 more times."
"Whens the last time you got laid Ellis?"
"GET OUT!"
"Why do you call my son names? You don't know him or me--are you severely ill?"
"There's not even time for masturbation!"
"I got no support from the astrological community and they will get none
from me."
"You will never succeed. I am the James Bond of astrologers."
"I do NOT spam, I do NOT abuse groups that I have no interest in and I
WILL NOT TOLERATE IT FROM OTHERS. PERIOD."
"any chance I get I'll kill the account you still have.
"She must real unsightly I guess."
"Please act before you lose all credibility. And money damages."
"I am completely in control. There is no other way it CAN be-when you
transform you will discover this."
"SNIP! One of these will be posted to all 30,000 groups over the next
year."
"Sheez, what a bunch of fucking freaks."
"Never will stop doing the right thang. And you coward, what of you?"
"And I will send complaints to your ISP for eternity."
"WHEN WILL YOU IDIOTS GROW UP?????? No one gives a fucking shit, you just
waste posts people have to dig through to discuss here."
"I make no apologies for my prowess either with astrology, art, logic or
attractiveness to and for the oppositie sex."
"I am just getting warmed up, if these abusers keep it up, I am going to
go into 2nd gear."
"Why does a lowlife like you try to judge others?"
"I do not harass others"
"You are a punk and your account will be no more."
"I have NEVER contradicted myself"
"I hate to kill another account Thomas"
"You are sincerely dense."
"FU asshole. I'll post more tomorrow now just because you said that."
"I NEVER post off topic in alt.astrology.metapsych, the rest is
IIIIRRRREEEELLLLEEEEVVVVAAAANNNNTTTT."
"I MADE NO ERRORS."
"What part of this escapes you?"
"Supernews is going to lose their posting priviledges if I have anything
to do with it."
"Sweet Keera!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! You MUST be new!"
"By the way I only spent 3 days with this bitch for her to stalk
me for FOUR YEARS!!!"
"Jack Bailey canceled my account for content of my posts he didn't like"
"I am not interrested in killing accounts"
"Gee, southwestBell.net seems to be spamming my group again."
"You won't be happy until you are in prison, wuill you be stalker boy?"
"I flipped my mustang end over end into a ditch in NM and killed my
best friend"
"I pay good money for these accounts and I am not going to tolerate this crap
anymore."
"simply because I cannot produce a cancel does not mean you cannot nuke
it, you can fool others but not me."
"And who in the fuck are you?"
"Fucknuts, I see, well, what a woman."
"if the son of a bitch was in front of me he'd have some bones crushed
in his skull as well"
"a full force campaign to separate you from usenet will ensue"
"4AX.COM-- NOW TOP PRIORITY ABUSER-HAS BEEN REPORTED TO ALL AGENCIES."
"Pam Gross is a liar, a cheater, I COUNSEL PHDS I CAN READ PEOPLE SHE
KNOWS NOTHING AND IS ONLY THERE TO STIR SHIT UP!!!!"
"I will NEVER give up. Comprende? I am not in the wrong, therefore it is
the abusers who create all the extra work for everyone, because I will
widen my complaints PERSISTENTLY and properly until the whole of the
Internet is exasperated with the abusers and YANKS them."
"How much does Rick Lazzarini pay you to be an asshole?"
"And you are a lowlife spinic."
"I will send every one of your harassing posts to nanau today."
"complaints to every governmental agency on the planet resumes."
"Comprende Ms Air sign genius?"
"Just come to my house punk, you have my address you have been spamming
for 3 years now. I know of many substations I will be more than glad to
drag you to in a citizens arrest-- with force if necessary.
I dare you, your knock on the door will be met with tresspassing and
stalking charges in a heartbeat."
"Rick Lazzarini still can't get over the fact that his women run to me."
"I DON'T care WHO YOU ARE."
"YES, and they follow through too, it is irrelevant if I put follow up
to poster if I have asked their ISP 50 times for them NOT to email me,
what??? Am I MAKING them make the choice to abuse even after warning them?"
"I DO NOT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD."
"You are a zealot, that is obvious. Why don't you come to my home nerd?
Let's see how tough you are then."
"How would you know what my dick is like? It is quite normal and average--thank
you."
"I don't care if you have a BILLION dollars--you will fail. You will
fail."
"Too bad you have no clues about astrology."
-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM,
convicted criminal, asshole, bully, Kook of the Year 1998,
the Ted Kennedy of astrologers, moron

Mike St John

Aug 31, 2000, 12:43:09 AM8/31/00
AND... *God* still loves him. You as well, despite your vehement
condemnation of another human being.

Smile you're on Candid Camera...

--
內躬偕爻內躬偕爻,虜,齯滌`偕爻齯滌`偕爻內躬偕爻,虜,齯滌齯滌

Ear to the ground (Don't stand on my head)
Mike

Homepage http://www.inet.net.nz/~kiwiislander/Index.html.htm
nym <anoS...@pacMUNGEbell.net> wrote in message

> Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
> misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
> sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past violator of Federal
> and State game laws for abusing wildlife, and remorseless confessed
> killer of someone's child, dumbshit NetKook who has lost 15 ISP accounts
> due to his spammin, net abuse, harassment, and violent physical threats,
> and remarkably cowardly yellow bellied pussy who didn't show up for
> lunch at PF Chang's even though it was only five minutes from his place
> and after he claimed he would meet people there with a police escort
wrote:

> > In article <OJ%q5.57053$qS3.1...@tor-nn1.netcom.ca>,
> > "tlc" <sarah...@aol.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Edmond Wollmann wrote in message <8oi07u$3gv$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
> > >
> > > What kind of fortune does a bankrupt K00K have anyways?
> >
> > Begging the question. Defect. You'll have to ask yourself that question.
>

> We'll ask you, since you're:
>
> A: A Kook
>
> B: You're a kook who filed for bankruptcy.
> >

> > > EHW doesn't even have a fortune cookie since he chickened out on the
> > nice
> > > free meal offered from PJChangs.
> >
> > Why would I want to go eat with stalker freaks?
>

> That's not what you chickened out on.
>
> The part you chickened out on was showing up with a police escort, you
> lying fucking pansy.
>

> >You all obviously have
> > no lives whatever.
>

> What's "obvious" to a deluded kook is of no import whatsoever.
> >

> > > Maybe he would lucked out and it would have
> > > contained a few food stamps.
> >
> > You keep saying this, but the only person I know of who was on food
> > stamps was Lili.
>

> And you tried to tip a valet with them. What an idiot. What a scumbag.
> >

> > Did you have any astrology to discuss?
>

> Who wants to know?

Edmond H. Wollmann

Aug 31, 2000, 12:49:34 PM8/31/00
In article Rick Lazzarini AKA anonym the abusive freak
<39ACAFCE...@pacMUNGEbell.net>,
. wrote:

> Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
> misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,

Translation:?I rode a dirt bike within the 50 foot parameter of a RR
track and got a ticket.

> sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96,

Untrue, this was an error on the part of a management company, which
withdrew it, which the courts vacated (removed because it was in error).

> past violator of Federal
> and State game laws for abusing wildlife,

Wrong, I saved wildlife and still do. Trained Falcons and raised all
sorts of animals.

> and remorseless confessed
> killer of someone's child,

I "confessed" that my friend was killed in an accident in a vehicle I
was driving. No charges filed.

> dumbshit NetKook who has lost 15 ISP accounts

I have never had 15 accounts let alone lost them. Lie number 10.

> due to his spammin, net abuse, harassment, and violent physical
threats,
> and remarkably cowardly yellow bellied pussy who didn't show up for
> lunch at PF Chang's even though it was only five minutes from his
place

I invited the stalkers to come to my home--obviously they chickened out
knowing a citizens arrest would take place (hopefully one that required
anonym to eat pavement).

> and after he claimed he would meet people there with a police escort
wrote:

Did you have any astrology, psychology, metaphysics or other topic for
which these groups were created--to discuss?

> > In article <OJ%q5.57053$qS3.1...@tor-nn1.netcom.ca>,
> > "tlc" <sarah...@aol.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Edmond Wollmann wrote in message <8oi07u$3gv$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
> > >
> > > What kind of fortune does a bankrupt K00K have anyways?

I have A-1 credit and credit lines. I am not bankrupt.

> > Begging the question. Defect. You'll have to ask yourself that
question.

> We'll ask you, since you're:

> A: A Kook

In your irrelevant and mindless world.

> B: You're a kook who filed for bankruptcy.

When? I review my TRW etc every year--it's clean.

> > > EHW doesn't even have a fortune cookie since he chickened out on
the
> > nice
> > > free meal offered from PJChangs.

> > Why would I want to go eat with stalker freaks?

> That's not what you chickened out on.

> The part you chickened out on was showing up with a police escort, you
> lying fucking pansy.

I am busy with work, I don't have a life to waste like you chasing
imbecilic non-sense.

> >You all obviously have
> > no lives whatever.

> What's "obvious" to a deluded kook is of no import whatsoever.

Ad hominem defective emotive spin.

> > > Maybe he would lucked out and it would have
> > > contained a few food stamps.

> > You keep saying this, but the only person I know of who was on food
> > stamps was Lili.

> And you tried to tip a valet with them. What an idiot. What a scumbag.

This is a complete and utter concoction, I never paid a valet for
anything with anything with Lili. Lili had food stamps, I did not. The
only time a valet was paid was when her mother took us out to eat once,
and her MOTHER paid the valet.

> > Did you have any astrology to discuss?

> Who wants to know?

Everyone who is sick of wading through your abusive posts for 4 years
now just to find something to discuss. They are tired of your obsession
and jealousy with me. You require psychological help.

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2000 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/

Cujo

Aug 31, 2000, 1:50:19 PM8/31/00

"Edmond H. Wollmann" <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> In article Rick Lazzarini AKA anonym the abusive freak
> <39ACAFCE...@pacMUNGEbell.net>,
> . wrote:
>
> > Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
> > misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
>
> Translation:?I rode a dirt bike within the 50 foot parameter of a RR
> track and got a ticket.

In a "No Trespassing" area that was clearly marked, convict.

el...@no.spam

Aug 31, 2000, 3:14:10 PM8/31/00
In article <8om2al$s64$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Edmond H. Wollmann <woll...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>> Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
>> misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,

>Translation:?I rode a dirt bike within the 50 foot parameter of a RR
>track and got a ticket.

No, you were convicted of a misdemeanor and put on probation. That's a
bit more that just a ticket, moron.

>> sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96,

>Untrue, this was an error on the part of a management company, which
>withdrew it, which the courts vacated (removed because it was in error).

No record of the courts vacating it has been found.

>> past violator of Federal
>> and State game laws for abusing wildlife,

>Wrong, I saved wildlife and still do. Trained Falcons and raised all
>sorts of animals.

Were you licensed? You have posted pictures showing yourself with more
than one bird. Are you aware there is a federal law prohibiting that?

>> and remorseless confessed
>> killer of someone's child,

>I "confessed" that my friend was killed in an accident in a vehicle I
>was driving.

You didn't confess; you bragged about it.

>No charges filed.

And that makes it ok?

>> dumbshit NetKook who has lost 15 ISP accounts

>I have never had 15 accounts let alone lost them. Lie number 10.

Must we list them all again?

>I invited the stalkers to come to my home--obviously they chickened out
>knowing a citizens arrest would take place (hopefully one that required
>anonym to eat pavement).

They wouldn't be stalking if you invited them, moron.

>> and after he claimed he would meet people there with a police escort
>wrote:

>Did you have any astrology, psychology, metaphysics or other topic for
>which these groups were created--to discuss?

What's the matter, kook? Can't refute that one?

You are so pathetic, Wollmann. You can't even keep your lies
straight.

--
"I have defined it 100 times and lost my account at AOL for doing so"

-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM,
convicted criminal, asshole, bully, Kook of the Year 1998,
the Ted Kennedy of astrologers

http://www.rahul.net/falk/quickrefs.html#wollman

el...@no.spam

Aug 31, 2000, 3:32:24 PM8/31/00
In article <8om5nc$jo0$1...@kneejerk.databasix.com>,
Cujo <cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote:

>> Translation:?I rode a dirt bike within the 50 foot parameter of a RR
>> track and got a ticket.

>In a "No Trespassing" area that was clearly marked, convict.

It's just another example of his "rules aren't for me" attitude.

kbar...@freedom.net

Aug 31, 2000, 4:31:57 PM8/31/00
In article <8om2al$s64$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, woll...@my-deja.com says...

> In article Rick Lazzarini AKA anonym the abusive freak
> <39ACAFCE...@pacMUNGEbell.net>,
> . wrote:
>
> > Edmond Heinz Wollmann, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
> > misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
>
> Translation:?I rode a dirt bike within the 50 foot parameter of a RR
> track and got a ticket.
>
> > sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96,
>
> Untrue, this was an error on the part of a management company, which
> withdrew it, which the courts vacated (removed because it was in error).

If it was expunged, then no one would be able to look it up.

Fuckhead.

> > past violator of Federal
> > and State game laws for abusing wildlife,
>
> Wrong, I saved wildlife and still do. Trained Falcons and raised all
> sorts of animals.
>
> > and remorseless confessed
> > killer of someone's child,
>
> I "confessed" that my friend was killed in an accident in a vehicle I
> was driving. No charges filed.
>
> > dumbshit NetKook who has lost 15 ISP accounts
>
> I have never had 15 accounts let alone lost them. Lie number 10.
>
> > due to his spammin, net abuse, harassment, and violent physical
> threats,
> > and remarkably cowardly yellow bellied pussy who didn't show up for
> > lunch at PF Chang's even though it was only five minutes from his
> place
>
> I invited the stalkers to come to my home--obviously they chickened out
> knowing a citizens arrest would take place (hopefully one that required
> anonym to eat pavement).

Once you invite a stalker into your home, he becomes your guest, not your
stalker.

Only by continuing to forbid his presence can you maintain that he is stalking
you. It is very fortunate for you that no one showed. If you had attacked them
after inviting them in, you would have been guilty of assault. A lawful arrest
for stalking would require the stalker to physically approach you without being
asked to do so.

> > and after he claimed he would meet people there with a police escort
> wrote:
>
> Did you have any astrology, psychology, metaphysics or other topic for
> which these groups were created--to discuss?

I think we should discuss the educational and mental qualifications of Ed
Wollmann, a Kook who thinks he is an astrology and paranormal "expert". Your
claim to have even the slightest clue concerning the group topic makes
discussions about your cluelessness on topic.

> > > In article <OJ%q5.57053$qS3.1...@tor-nn1.netcom.ca>,
> > > "tlc" <sarah...@aol.com> wrote:

Kristopher K. Barrett, Troll Apprentice

mhm26x22 Meow!
The Point is this -- There Is No Point.
Not on Usenet, anyway.

Perscriptio in manibus tabellariorum est

el...@no.spam

Aug 31, 2000, 4:55:17 PM8/31/00
In article <MPG.14186090b...@news.gte.net>,
kbar...@freedom.net <kbar...@freedom.net> wrote:

>> > sued for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96,

>> Untrue, this was an error on the part of a management company, which
>> withdrew it, which the courts vacated (removed because it was in error).

>If it was expunged, then no one would be able to look it up.
>Fuckhead.

It's a simple concept. I wonder why Edie can't catch on.

>> I invited the stalkers to come to my home--obviously they chickened out
>> knowing a citizens arrest would take place (hopefully one that required
>> anonym to eat pavement).

>Once you invite a stalker into your home, he becomes your guest, not your
>stalker.

Again a simple concept that Wollmann fails to grasp.

>> Did you have any astrology, psychology, metaphysics or other topic for
>> which these groups were created--to discuss?

>I think we should discuss the educational and mental qualifications of Ed
>Wollmann, a Kook who thinks he is an astrology and paranormal "expert". Your
>claim to have even the slightest clue concerning the group topic makes
>discussions about your cluelessness on topic.

Edie continues to think he's the authority for what topics are allowed here.
As with most things he thinks he's wrong.

--

"I cannot enjoy usenet isn't there SOMEONE who can control this crap!?"

-Edmond Wollmann, a$trologer, liar, spammer, hypocrite, censor, Jan. '98 KoTM,
convicted criminal, asshole, bully, Kook of the Year 1998,
the Ted Kennedy of astrologers

http://lart.com/ed/
http://www.shore.net/~a/wollmann/faves.html

Spamster

Aug 31, 2000, 5:27:01 PM8/31/00

"Edmond H. Wollmann" wrote:

> > > Did you have any astrology to discuss?
>
> > Who wants to know?
>
> Everyone who is sick of wading through your abusive posts for 4 years
> now just to find something to discuss. They are tired of your obsession
> and jealousy with me. You require psychological help.

Wrong! Everyone is sick of your spam!

Cujo

Aug 31, 2000, 9:20:27 PM8/31/00

Edmond Wollmann wrote in message <8oi38g$6oo$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>In article <OJ%q5.57053$qS3.1...@tor-nn1.netcom.ca>,
> "tlc" <sarah...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> Edmond Wollmann wrote in message <8oi07u$3gv$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>>
>> What kind of fortune does a bankrupt K00K have anyways?
>
>Begging the question. Defect. You'll have to ask yourself that question.
>
>> EHW doesn't even have a fortune cookie since he chickened out on the
>nice
>> free meal offered from PJChangs.
>
>Why would I want to go eat with stalker freaks? You all obviously have
>no lives whatever.

It was a free meal at a kickass joint! You promised to show up and you
weaseled out of it. I went back to *work* afterwards. You know what work at
a real job is? You were invited to have a *civil* meal with two people and
you couldn't handle it. We would have talked and maybe something could have
been worked out. Hell, you are supposed to be a counselor, you could have
made some sort of agreement.

>> Maybe he would lucked out and it would have
>> contained a few food stamps.
>
>You keep saying this, but the only person I know of who was on food
>stamps was Lili.

Using *her* food stamps to tip a valet in La Jolla is an excuse? Shit, she
paid for the meal, you cheap fuck. The *least* you could have done was to
take care of the tips. If she was on food stamps, why was she paying at all?
That's the mark of an abusive asshole.

>Did you have any astrology to discuss?

How are sales of your book going?