Death

Edmond Wollmann

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
dm...@gnn.com wrote:

> I need help with a question. Where are the planets most likely to be
at your
> death? Is this predictable? The subject has come up lately in our
house. I
> need some help. Thank you.
>
> Deb (dm...@gnn.com)

There are many, many combinations that are in effect at death (i.e.
Richard Nixon had T Sun ruling 12 square N Uranus ruling 6, from 8 to
5, T Pluto opposition T Venus ruling 3/9 =thinking, conjunct Saturn in
3/9 axis, Saturn (in 6) disposing of his Sun, Jupiter and Mercury, a
private case I had, had T Pluto opposing Sun/Mars conjunction in 12) it
is usually the effect of the inability to internalize developmental
growth patterns and alter perspective that lead to dis-ease or other
breakdowns that in effect are the choice of the person dying on many
levels-resistance to growth=death. Why? There is no fixed point of
death-or any other event in any reality anywhere-unless it is critical
to some overall goal of the creator of it. There are only probabilities
that astrology allows us to view to some degree. The way these things
are changed is through personal development, awareness, redefinition of
the identity, the release of judgement, introspection and self
analysis, alteration of perspective and other consciousness issues,
which astrology is meant to accelerate and assist in the process of
becoming and enhancing the self actualization process. Everyone lives
as long as they need to, to accomplish what themes they chose to
experience in this life, if they should expand beyond those parameters,
their life-span does as well. The more you enjoy and explore the less
you age. You are eternal, does it matter how long you live? Fate and
destiny are unrecognized choice. The only thing you take with you when
you die is what's on your mind and in your heart, their quality should
be the primary goal. Is this of service?

"Now, in his life, he never must be lost. No thought must deceive him,
in life he must trust.
Here is your dream and now how does it feel?, no words will go with
you, and now what is real?
Through the eyes of a child you must come out and see, that your
world's spinning 'round and through life you will be, a small part of
the whole of a love that exists.
In the eyes of a child, you will see." The Moody Blues "To Our
Children's Children's Children", "Eyes of a Child"

--
Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 1999 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.