Let's get Sirius--was Re: wow astrology is serious

Edmond Wollmann

Oct 23, 2001, 1:25:36 PM10/23/01
joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message news:<f221272f.0110...@posting.google.com>...

> hi, I always considered astrology as being a source of entertainment.

It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.

> I never thought in a million years that lots of people took it
> seriously.m

Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.

> I love astrology. It's fun and and I really do have the
> scorpio traits.

Astrology is far more than mere sunsign delineations--but yes, we all
exhibit some aspect of our sunsigns charateristics.

> I'm in shock about how many people actually beliefve
> religiously in astrology.

Shock? Why? The world is filled with diverse and interesting
beliefs--all valid and all "true." There is no "one truth" if there
were only one truth, there would be only one person.
Astrology is not a religion, (the science of following) nor is it a
"thing" to believe in, it is a tool to learn and know to understand
conciousness--not unlike an MMPI or other psychological testing tools.

Here is the most complete explanation of the astrological premise:
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm

Thank you for your interest.

"What do you say? Will the human race be run in a day?
Or will someone save this planet we're playin on?
Is it the only one?
What are we gonna do?
Help them to learn, songs of joy instead of "burn baby burn"--
Let us show them how to play, the pipes of peace--play the pipes of
peace.

I light a candle to our love,
In love all problems disappear--
but all in all we soon discover, that one and one
is allllllllllllllll wwwwwwwweeeeee llloooooonnnngggg tooooooo
heaaaarrrrrr!"
Paul McCartney "Pipes of Peace"

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2001 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/
http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/

Cujo

Oct 23, 2001, 1:36:19 PM10/23/01
Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...

>joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message
>
>> hi, I always considered astrology as being a source of entertainment.
>
>It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.

It can also be a floor wax too.

>> I never thought in a million years that lots of people took it
>> seriously.m
>
>Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
>exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.

Incoherence at its best. Please restate that in English, Edmo.

>> I love astrology. It's fun and and I really do have the
>> scorpio traits.
>
>Astrology is far more than mere sunsign delineations--but yes, we all
>exhibit some aspect of our sunsigns charateristics.

That's because it's so vague it can fit anyone.

>> I'm in shock about how many people actually beliefve
>> religiously in astrology.
>
>Shock? Why? The world is filled with diverse and interesting
>beliefs--all valid and all "true."

Good. Then pay Susan back like you truly promised, you fucking deadbeat.

>There is no "one truth" if there
>were only one truth, there would be only one person.

Where did you steal that from, dumbfuck? That's pretty st00pid even coming
from you.

>Astrology is not a religion, (the science of following) nor is it a
>"thing" to believe in, it is a tool to learn and know to understand
>conciousness--not unlike an MMPI or other psychological testing tools.
>
>Here is the most complete explanation of the astrological premise:

>http://www.astrocons.com/EdWhines.htm<-De-Kookified!!!!!1!!!

Ed, you're spouting more bullshit. I predict an Edmo screedfest.
--
"The biggest spammer and abuser on the internet Cu...@tsbbearings.net"
- Wollmann showing how to make friends for life with a few kind words.

el...@no.spam

Oct 23, 2001, 3:54:00 PM10/23/01
In article <e3972bdc.0110...@posting.google.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

>It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.

Yeah, a serious tool for scamming rubes.

>Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
>exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

>Here is the most complete explanation of the astrological premise:

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

Tony Sidaway

Oct 23, 2001, 6:39:57 PM10/23/01
Edmond Heinz Wollmann, dress-wearing transvestite, dumpster-diving
deadbeat, bankruptcy-filing kook, high school drop-out, perpetual
student, failed predictor, plagiarist, thief, asshole, Usenet spammer,
20-time Net and ISP account loser, physical stalker, unlicensed
fraudulent "counselor" who has sex with his "clients", borrows money
from them, then publicly discloses their private communications after
they call him on his lack of ethics, illegally operating an astrology
business in San Diego, convicted in San Diego on 6/28/98 of a
misdemeanor (PC 555- Unlawful Entry), fined, and placed on probation,
sued in San Diego for Unlawful Detainer and evicted in 3/96, past
violator of Federal and State game laws for abusing wildlife, described,
punished, and banned from University servers as an abuser by SDSU, and

remorseless confessed killer of another human being wrote:

> joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message news:<f221272f.0110...@posting.google.com>...
>
> > hi, I always considered astrology as being a source of entertainment.
>
> It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool

to scam people with.

John Griffin

Oct 23, 2001, 7:34:34 PM10/23/01

"Edmond Wollmann" <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote

> Well, we all learn something new everyday, right?

Idiot, everyday things aren't new, by definition.

Try to get at least one fucking clue sometime in your miserable, lying,
thieving life.

DanKettler

Oct 23, 2001, 7:52:45 PM10/23/01

At least he isn't selling fraudulent medicines, pushing illegal pills,
like is being done on Dan Kettler's website.

Edmond Wollmann

Oct 23, 2001, 9:46:26 PM10/23/01
"Cujo" <cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote in message news:<9r49vh$bv6$1...@astroconsulting.databasix.com>...

> Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...

> >joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message

> >> hi, I always considered astrology as being a source of entertainment.

> >It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.

snip!

> >> I never thought in a million years that lots of people took it
> >> seriously.m

> >Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
> >exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.

> Incoherence at its best. Please restate that in English, Edmo.

We all discover something new everyday. Therefore, even if we are
"shocked" when we learn some new things, we might at least recognize
that we are always learning something new, and that the world is full
of new things. People who are open to new things are rarely "shocked"
by the new things they learn and discover. What part of that sentence
escapes your tiny brain?

> >> I love astrology. It's fun and and I really do have the
> >> scorpio traits.

> >Astrology is far more than mere sunsign delineations--but yes, we all
> >exhibit some aspect of our sunsigns charateristics.

> That's because it's so vague it can fit anyone.

Explain what you believe astrology to be. How would you have time to
learn it properly? You are always on usenet spamming and harassing
people--never have I seen you post anything slightly challenging or
intriguing intellectually.

> >> I'm in shock about how many people actually beliefve
> >> religiously in astrology.

> >Shock? Why? The world is filled with diverse and interesting
> >beliefs--all valid and all "true."

> Good. Then pay Susan back like you truly promised, you fucking deadbeat.

Susan told me if I tried to pay her "gift" of a scanner and 500
dollars for Christmas back, that she would get very angry because she
said she does not loan things and only gives gifts--and that we should
not fight over silly things like money--, so I followed her demands
that I not say another word about it. Maybe she should tell you
though, so you will stop bringing this old dead horse up again--it has
been 5 years for goddness sake. She insisted I not pay her and that I
not say another word about it. So I have not. Harassing me will make
no difference on the issue.

> >There is no "one truth" if there
> >were only one truth, there would be only one person.

> Where did you steal that from, dumbfuck? That's pretty st00pid even coming
> from you.

There is nothing new under the sun.

> >Astrology is not a religion, (the science of following) nor is it a
> >"thing" to believe in, it is a tool to learn and know to understand
> >conciousness--not unlike an MMPI or other psychological testing tools.

> >Here is the most complete explanation of the astrological premise:

> >http://www.astroconsulting.com/ EdWhines.htm<-De-Kookified!!!!!1!!!

How does this endless non-sense accomplish anything?

>Ed, you're spouting more bullshit. I predict an Edmo screedfest.

I predict you will still be wasting your life on usenet when I pass
away (If I pass before you). And I will leave a legacy of positive and
productive self expression and creativity, as opposed to your
harassing usenet posts and vindictive envy and bile.
Which of these would a normal person with sound judgment prefer to
leave as a legacy-- or take with them if that is possible?
Is this Mars/Moon conjunction reflecting your ego centrism and need to
dominate?

"Take another sip my love and see what you will see,
A fleet of golden galleons, on a crystal sea.
Are you sitting comfortably?
Let Merlin cast his spell.

Ride along the winds of time and see where we have been,
The glorious age of Camelot, when Guinevere was queen.
It all unfolds before your eyes
As Merlin casts his spell.

The seven wonders of the world, he'll lay before your feet.
IN far off lands on distant shores, so many friends to meet.
Are you sitting comfortably?
Let Merlin cast his spell." The Moody Blues, "Are You Sitting
Comfortably?"

Spamster

Oct 23, 2001, 10:58:47 PM10/23/01
to Edmond Wollmann

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message news:<f221272f.0110...@posting.google.com>...
>
> > hi, I always considered astrology as being a source of entertainment.
>
> It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.

Yeah, for scamming rubes by crooks and frauds such as yourself.

Spamster

Oct 23, 2001, 11:00:17 PM10/23/01

Bob Officer wrote:

> On 23 Oct 2001 10:25:36 -0700, E...@astroconsulting.com (Edmond
> Wollmann) in alt.astrology wrote:
>
> While I normally don't top post, I want to say one thing. I find it
> amazing Edmond can take a simple 4 line post, and turn it into a 54
> line Ad for his services.
>
> His post has of 12 lines of quoted lyrics which are not germane to
> either astrology or the subject matter. 13/54 (14 if you count his
> attributing the lyrics )
> (14/54)
>
> The 4 lines and attribution makes it 6 lines 6/54
> (total 19/54)
>
> Two more lines to introduce Her to his web pages 21/54
>
> 5 lines of signature which is even more adds 26/54
>
> 1 line of thank you for letting me use your post to spam these
> newsgroups, again. 27/54
> 14 lines of space (51/54)
>
> Which means Edmond just actually used 54 lines to add 6/54 lines of
> real comment. Most of which was a simple re-used cut and paste from
> his previous postings.

Bingo! Have a cigar, on me.

Spamster

Oct 23, 2001, 11:05:14 PM10/23/01
to Edmond Wollmann

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> "Cujo" <cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote in message news:<9r49vh$bv6$1...@astroconsulting.databasix.com>...

SNIP! Why can't you post from Earthlink or SDSU, kook?

Cujo

Oct 23, 2001, 11:21:07 PM10/23/01
Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...
>"Cujo" <cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote in message
>
>> Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...
>
>> >joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message

>> >It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.
>
>snip!

Evasion noted. It's also used to scam rubes.

>> >Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
>> >exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.
>
>> Incoherence at its best. Please restate that in English, Edmo.
>We all discover something new everyday. Therefore, even if we are
>"shocked" when we learn some new things, we might at least recognize
>that we are always learning something new, and that the world is full
>of new things. People who are open to new things are rarely "shocked"
>by the new things they learn and discover. What part of that sentence
>escapes your tiny brain?

No, people who like to learn are always delighted to learn new things. Let's
talk about the 'timing' you mention. If it's a new thing, the timing does
not enter into it. People who learn new things can be shocked. That's why
there is such a word as 'epiphany'. Too bad you missed why it's an
important word/

>> >Astrology is far more than mere sunsign delineations--but yes, we all
>> >exhibit some aspect of our sunsigns charateristics.
>
>> That's because it's so vague it can fit anyone.
>
>Explain what you believe astrology to be. How would you have time to
>learn it properly? You are always on usenet spamming and harassing
>people--never have I seen you post anything slightly challenging or
>intriguing intellectually.

I believe astrology to be a vague list than can fit anyone. Let's see you
prove me wrong. I'm born 2/11/58 at 2:43 AM at Temple Hospital in
Philadelphia. Show me I'm wrong, Eddieeeeee. You failed to meet me at
Chang's even though I'd treat. Impress me.

>> >Shock? Why? The world is filled with diverse and interesting
>> >beliefs--all valid and all "true."
>
>> Good. Then pay Susan back like you truly promised, you fucking deadbeat.
>
>Susan told me if I tried to pay her "gift" of a scanner and 500
>dollars for Christmas back, that she would get very angry because she
>said she does not loan things and only gives gifts--and that we should
>not fight over silly things like money--, so I followed her demands
>that I not say another word about it. Maybe she should tell you
>though, so you will stop bringing this old dead horse up again--it has
>been 5 years for goddness sake. She insisted I not pay her and that I
>not say another word about it. So I have not. Harassing me will make
>no difference on the issue.

I talked to Susan, you're a liar. She's afraid of you stalking her.I also
offered her to let you pay me and I'll forward the money. go for it,
Eddieeeeee. I won't even ask for mailing fees.

>> >There is no "one truth" if there
>> >were only one truth, there would be only one person.
>
>> Where did you steal that from, dumbfuck? That's pretty st00pid even
coming
>> from you.
>
>There is nothing new under the sun.

There's always something new. you just whined there's 'no one truth' and try
this whine? How fucking stupid are you, Eddieeeedeeee?

>> >Astrology is not a religion, (the science of following) nor is it a
>> >"thing" to believe in, it is a tool to learn and know to understand
>> >conciousness--not unlike an MMPI or other psychological testing tools.
>
>> >Here is the most complete explanation of the astrological premise:
>> >http://www.astroconsulting.com/ EdWhines.htm<-De-Kookified!!!!!1!!!
>
>How does this endless non-sense accomplish anything?

It keeps rubes warned, dumbfuck.

>>Ed, you're spouting more bullshit. I predict an Edmo screedfest.
>
>I predict you will still be wasting your life on usenet when I pass
>away (If I pass before you). And I will leave a legacy of positive and
>productive self expression and creativity, as opposed to your
>harassing usenet posts and vindictive envy and bile.

Fuck you, Ed! You tried to netcop me to lose a job you could never handle
because you didn't like my opinion. Go for it, you powerless fuck.

>Which of these would a normal person with sound judgment prefer to
>leave as a legacy-- or take with them if that is possible?
>Is this Mars/Moon conjunction reflecting your ego centrism and need to
>dominate?

Maybe having something as a product of *honest* work, you kook.

Edmond Wollmann

Oct 24, 2001, 12:19:55 AM10/24/01

Edmond Wollmann

Oct 24, 2001, 12:49:05 AM10/24/01
"Cujo" <cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote in message news:<9r49vh$bv6$1...@astroconsulting.databasix.com>...
> Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...
> >joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message

> >> hi, I always considered astrology as being a source of entertainment.

> >It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.

> It can also be a floor wax too.

Did you have any astrology to discuss abuser?

> >> I never thought in a million years that lots of people took it
> >> seriously.m

> >Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
> >exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.

> Incoherence at its best. Please restate that in English, Edmo.

> >> I love astrology. It's fun and and I really do have the
> >> scorpio traits.

> >Astrology is far more than mere sunsign delineations--but yes, we all
> >exhibit some aspect of our sunsigns charateristics.

> That's because it's so vague it can fit anyone.

> >> I'm in shock about how many people actually beliefve
> >> religiously in astrology.

> >Shock? Why? The world is filled with diverse and interesting
> >beliefs--all valid and all "true."

> Good. Then pay Susan back like you truly promised, you fucking deadbeat.

This woman gave me gifts that she then turned into loans after I
dumped her--one good reason why spiteful bitter illogical spurned
women should not be in business (they were only worth about 500
dollars together-NEVER was 1000). By the way I only spent 3 days with
this bitch for her to stalk me for FOUR YEARS!!! And for these
harassers to harass me about it for another 6!

Why don't you use your great power to shut up the real frauds?? Get on
the right thing!

From - Tue Dec 17 19:27:05 1996
From: Suzyq...@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 22:09:22 -0500
To: woll...@mail.sdsu.edu
Subject: Re: Salud!

Dear Eddy,

...... Also, honey, please do not be offended but I don't lend money,
I GIVE it. If you try to send it back it will REALLY hurt my feelings
and I don't think it's wise to have hurt feelings over silly $ when
you're in love, do you? Pls don't argue with me because I will be
quite stubborn and adamant about this, you won't change my mind and
I'll just get upset! So I will send it Saturday and not another word
between us about this. What's mine is yours, do you see?

You were so sweet and sounded so concerned on the phone, that was
really nice and I love you for it.
Susan

I will post this EVERY TIME ELLIS (or some other abuser) BRINGS IT UP!

Comprende?

The Moon is now past its square to sun. Can you abusers discuss
astrology yet? There are almost no spammers left, and soon we will
NEVER see spamster or any of you other abusers!
Because *I* have never been defeated in joust or duel!!!

http://home.earthlink.net/~arcturianone/

"It is the doom of men that they forget." Merlin in Excalibur

oink

Oct 24, 2001, 1:10:09 AM10/24/01

"Edmond Wollmann" <edm...@e-wollmann.com> wrote in message

> "Cujo" <cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote in message
> > Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...
> > Good. Then pay Susan back like you truly promised, you fucking deadbeat.
>
> This woman gave me gifts that she then turned into loans after I
> dumped her--one good reason why spiteful bitter illogical spurned
> women should not be in business (they were only worth about 500
> dollars together-NEVER was 1000). By the way I only spent 3 days with
> this bitch for her to stalk me for FOUR YEARS!!! And for these
> harassers to harass me about it for another 6!
>
> Why don't you use your great power to shut up the real frauds?? Get on
> the right thing!

Inspirational words from a true spiritual master. Thank you for sharing the
light, ed.

Ray Murphy

Oct 23, 2001, 9:53:58 PM10/23/01
Giant Scumbag wrote:

> "Cujo" <cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote in message news:<9r49vh$bv6$1...@astroconsulting.databasix.com>...
> > Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...
> > >joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message

> > >It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.
>
> > It can also be a floor wax too.
>
> Did you have any astrology to discuss abuser?

Do you have any commas to use, abuser?

> > >Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
> > >exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.
>
> > Incoherence at its best. Please restate that in English, Edmo.

> > >Astrology is far more than mere sunsign delineations--but yes, we all
> > >exhibit some aspect of our sunsigns charateristics.
>
> > That's because it's so vague it can fit anyone.

> > >Shock? Why? The world is filled with diverse and interesting
> > >beliefs--all valid and all "true."
>
> > Good. Then pay Susan back like you truly promised, you fucking deadbeat.

Yeah. What he said!

Ray Murphy

Oct 23, 2001, 9:56:13 PM10/23/01

Fart Breath wrote:

> el...@no.spam () wrote in message news:<10038668...@no.spam.spinics.net>...
> > In article <e3972bdc.0110...@posting.google.com>,
> > Edmond Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
> >
> > >It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.
> >
> > Yeah, a serious tool for scamming rubes.
> >
> > >Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
> > >exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.
> >
> > Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
> >
> > >Here is the most complete explanation of the astrological premise:
>
> and the most complete assessment of the harassment--

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

What harassment, Ed? You said you weren't affected!

Why did you create a reality in which you gave power to other people to
harass you?

Ray Murphy

Oct 23, 2001, 10:08:02 PM10/23/01

Old Man Fartstink wrote:

> "Cujo" <cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote in message news:<9r49vh$bv6$1...@astroconsulting.databasix.com>...
>
> > Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...
>
> > >joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message

> > >It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.
>
> snip!

> > >Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
> > >exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.
>
> > Incoherence at its best. Please restate that in English, Edmo.
>
> We all discover something new everyday.

You mean if I sniffle around the courthouse we'll find another
misdeameanor, or even a felony conviction of yours? Goody!

Cujo

Oct 24, 2001, 4:23:46 AM10/24/01
Edmond Wollmann wrote in message
<4d46a910.01102...@posting.google.com>...

>"Cujo" <cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote in message
>> Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...
>> >joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message

>> >It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.
>
>> It can also be a floor wax too.
>
>Did you have any astrology to discuss abuser?

(Comma abuse noted.) Yes. What part of your chart indicates that you are a
lying fuckweasel?

>> >Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
>> >exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.
>
>> Incoherence at its best. Please restate that in English, Edmo.

>> >Astrology is far more than mere sunsign delineations--but yes, we all
>> >exhibit some aspect of our sunsigns charateristics.
>
>> That's because it's so vague it can fit anyone.

>> >Shock? Why? The world is filled with diverse and interesting
>> >beliefs--all valid and all "true."
>
>> Good. Then pay Susan back like you truly promised, you fucking deadbeat.
>
>This woman gave me gifts that she then turned into loans after I
>dumped her--one good reason why spiteful bitter illogical spurned
>women should not be in business (they were only worth about 500
>dollars together-NEVER was 1000). By the way I only spent 3 days with
>this bitch for her to stalk me for FOUR YEARS!!! And for these
>harassers to harass me about it for another 6!

Ed, you *promised* to pay her back in a public forum. Now you are
bad-mouthing her.Let's just move on. Pay her back and show some integrity
for a fucking change. Given the interest rates and the civil suit penatlies,
you're getting off light.

>Why don't you use your great power to shut up the real frauds?? Get on
>the right thing!

[snip forged mail]
Hey fucknuts! That calls for a new round of ABUNDANCE!!!!1!!!! I'll call
Enzo and see if he wants to show up for another visit, too.

Cujo

Oct 24, 2001, 4:55:22 AM10/24/01
Let's have some fun with Ed's predictions!

Edmond Wollmann wrote in message

<4d46a910.01102...@posting.google.com>...

I am Edmo, you keep coming back. .sig material noted.

I fully understand what an asshole you are.

>The Moon is now past its square to sun. Can you abusers discuss
>astrology yet? There are almost no spammers left, and soon we will
>NEVER see spamster or any of you other abusers!
>Because *I* have never been defeated in joust or duel!!!

Really? Let's see!
Spamster is still here. You've lost accounts, you can't post from SDSU and
you can't sell your crappy book. That about sums it up. SPNAK, motherfucker.
Got any Excalibur-like blows to discuss, spankard?

Spamster

Oct 24, 2001, 7:39:47 AM10/24/01
to Edmond Wollmann

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> el...@no.spam () wrote in message news:<10038668...@no.spam.spinics.net>...
> > In article <e3972bdc.0110...@posting.google.com>,
> > Edmond Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
> >
> > >It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.
> >
> > Yeah, a serious tool for scamming rubes.
> >
> > >Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
> > >exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.
> >
> > Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
> >
> > >Here is the most complete explanation of the astrological premise:
>
> and the most complete assessment of the harassment--
>

> http://www.astroInsulting.com/FAQs/propagan.htm
> http://www.astroInsulting.com/FAQs/abusive_isps_list.htm
> http://www.astroInsulting.com/FAQs/charter.htm

Cry us a river, kook!

Spamster

Oct 24, 2001, 7:41:13 AM10/24/01
to Edmond Wollmann

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> "Cujo" <cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote in message news:<9r49vh$bv6$1...@astroconsulting.databasix.com>...
> > Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...
> > >joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message

> > >It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.
>
> > It can also be a floor wax too.
>
> Did you have any astrology to discuss abuser?

Did you have any lost accounts and SDSU and Earthlink to discuss, crybaby?

Spamster

Oct 24, 2001, 8:02:08 AM10/24/01
to Edmond Wollmann

Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> There are almost no spammers left, and soon we will
> NEVER see spamster or any of you other abusers!
> Because *I* have never been defeated in joust or duel!!!

And you actually believe that? Bwahahahahaha!!!
[followup to poster because I feel like it - cry me a river]

Lou Minatti™

Oct 24, 2001, 10:30:47 AM10/24/01
Edmond Wollmann wrote:

> This woman gave me gifts that she then turned into loans after I
> dumped her--one good reason why spiteful bitter illogical spurned
> women should not be in business

How very sexist of you. You didn't write "spiteful bitter illogical
spurned people should not be in business." No, instead you aimed your
venom at women. I'm forced to conclude that you're a sexist pig, Ed.

--
Proud American Infidel™.
http://www.watchingyou.com

Cujo

Oct 24, 2001, 10:34:38 AM10/24/01
Lou Minatti™ wrote in message <3BD6D0...@watchingyou.com>...

>Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>
>> This woman gave me gifts that she then turned into loans after I
>> dumped her--one good reason why spiteful bitter illogical spurned
>> women should not be in business
>
>How very sexist of you. You didn't write "spiteful bitter illogical
>spurned people should not be in business." No, instead you aimed your
>venom at women. I'm forced to conclude that you're a sexist pig, Ed.

Those kind, caring and unlicensed counselers sure have a lot of bitterness
to work out. Especially after promising to pay it back. Folks, let this be a
lesson: never put panties on your head. For that matter never draw any hair
on your head either. It tends to turn you kooky. Whine some more for us,
Pantyhead.

Hugh Jeffcoat's Blow Up Doll

Oct 24, 2001, 12:11:02 PM10/24/01
Wollmann) wrote:

>joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message news:<f221272f.0110...@posting.google.com>...
>
>> hi, I always considered astrology as being a source of entertainment.
>
>It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.
>
>> I never thought in a million years that lots of people took it
>> seriously.m
>
>Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
>exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.
>
>> I love astrology. It's fun and and I really do have the
>> scorpio traits.
>
>Astrology is far more than mere sunsign delineations--but yes, we all
>exhibit some aspect of our sunsigns charateristics.
>
>> I'm in shock about how many people actually beliefve
>> religiously in astrology.
>
>Shock? Why? The world is filled with diverse and interesting
>beliefs--all valid and all "true." There is no "one truth" if there
>were only one truth, there would be only one person.
>Astrology is not a religion, (the science of following) nor is it a
>"thing" to believe in, it is a tool to learn and know to understand
>conciousness--not unlike an MMPI or other psychological testing tools.

SNIP remaining spam and incoherency. You certainly didn't waste any
time before you started with that tired, old, bizarre "all that there
is" nonsense.

>"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
>Paul McCartney "Pipes of Poop"
>

>Edmond H. Wollmann L.O.O.N.

>© 2001 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

>Astrological Consulting http://www.astroinsulting.con/
>Fartworks http://dribble
>http://www.astrodeconstructing.con/FIQs/

Hugh Jeffcoat's Blow Up Doll

Oct 24, 2001, 12:23:04 PM10/24/01
On 23 Oct 2001 21:49:05 -0700, edm...@e-wollmann.com (Edmond Wollmann)
wrote:

>"Cujo" <cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote in message news:<9r49vh$bv6$1...@astroconsulting.databasix.com>...
>> Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...
>> >joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message

>> >It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.
>
>> It can also be a floor wax too.
>
>Did you have any astrology to discuss abuser?

Did your comma key break again, confidence artist?

>> >Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
>> >exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.
>
>> Incoherence at its best. Please restate that in English, Edmo.

>> >Astrology is far more than mere sunsign delineations--but yes, we all
>> >exhibit some aspect of our sunsigns charateristics.
>
>> That's because it's so vague it can fit anyone.

>> >Shock? Why? The world is filled with diverse and interesting
>> >beliefs--all valid and all "true."

That "all truthful things are true" incoherency you consistently
gravitate towards is bullshit.

>> Good. Then pay Susan back like you truly promised, you fucking deadbeat.
>
>This woman gave me gifts that she then turned into loans after I
>dumped her--one good reason why spiteful bitter illogical spurned
>women should not be in business (they were only worth about 500
>dollars together-NEVER was 1000). By the way I only spent 3 days with
>this bitch for her to stalk me for FOUR YEARS!!! And for these
>harassers to harass me about it for another 6!

Ooo, getting close to another meltdown, huh, Ed? It appears that your
squishy girlfriend has deflated and gotten you all bent out of shape.

>Why don't you use your great power to shut up the real frauds?? Get on
>the right thing!

Snip tired old reposted e-mail.

>"GET ME OFF!!!" Edmond the Impotent
>
>Edmond H. Wollmann B.U.F.F.O.O.N.

>© 2001 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

>Astrological Consulting http://www.astroscam.com/
>Fartworks http://www.wollmann.com/
>http://www.astrofraud.con/FAQs/

el...@no.spam

Oct 24, 2001, 1:24:37 PM10/24/01
In article <3BD62FEA...@y.j0se>, Spamster <n0...@y.j0se> wrote:

Is he rooming with Turi now?

el...@no.spam

Oct 24, 2001, 1:28:40 PM10/24/01
In article <4d46a910.01102...@posting.google.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <edm...@e-wollmann.com> wrote:

>Did you have any astrology to discuss abuser?

With YOU? ROFLMAO!

>> Incoherence at its best. Please restate that in English, Edmo.

>> Good. Then pay Susan back like you truly promised, you fucking deadbeat.

>This woman gave me gifts that she then turned into loans after I
>dumped her--one good reason why spiteful bitter illogical spurned
>women should not be in business (they were only worth about 500
>dollars together-NEVER was 1000).

I don't believe you, Wollmann. Your history of prevarication is
well know and leaves you without a shred of credibility.

>By the way I only spent 3 days with this bitch for her to stalk
>me for FOUR YEARS!!! And for these harassers to harass me about
>it for another 6!

Why does how long it took you to rob her matter, Edie?

>Why don't you use your great power to shut up the real
>frauds?? Get on the right thing!

You are a real fraud. You just aren't a very skilled one. How does it
feel to flunk out of Kepler?

el...@no.spam

Oct 24, 2001, 1:31:09 PM10/24/01
In article <e3972bdc.01102...@posting.google.com>,
Edmond Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:

>and the most complete assessment of the harassment--

http://www.smbtech.com/ed/

Spamster

Oct 24, 2001, 1:36:10 PM10/24/01

Widdershins wrote:

> [...]
> >University computing facilities.
> >
> >At first Kronert couldn't decide if Edie was the culprit or if the fault
> >rested with those who were making fun of Edie on USENET. In an effort to
> >calm the flames
> >Kronert started cancelling all articles crossposted to both the
> >astrology newsgroups and the San Diego local hierarchy, sdnet.*, of
> >which Kronert claims ownership.
> >
> >As a result, Kronert ended up cancelling lots of Edie's articles, which
> >resulted in lots of laughable threats from Edie:
> >
> > From: Edmond Wollmann <arctu...@yahoo.net>
> > Newsgroups: alt.astrology,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,alt.usenet.kooks
> > Subject: CENSORSHIP ATTEMPTS WILL NOT STAND Re: WHAT KIND OF
> >CONTROL FUCKING FREAKS ARE YOU???Re: Problem Network User
> >
> > What is your work punk? What sort of freak spends all day everyday
> > trying to censor people they disagree with??
> > I will file a suit with the California state attorney if my posting
> > rights are interfered with in ANY WAY.
> > Attention SDSU THESE ******ARE***** THE ABUSERS--*****I**** AM NOT THE
> > PROBLEM I AM THE SOLUTION--AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL PROPER ACTION IS
> > TAKEN---GOT THAT???????
> >
> >To try to stop Edie's abuse, Kronert first removed the Astrology
> >newsgroups from SDSU's news servers. But Edmond figured out that he
> >could still post to the
> >groups by crossposting from other groups that SDSU still carried, and he
> >could read the groups using DejaNews.
> >
> >So eventually Kronert fixed the SDSU network so that Edie could not post
> >to USENET at all:
> >
> > From: William Kronert <wkro...@rohan.sdsu.edu>
> > Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.policy
> > Subject: Re: [Kronert] Regional Hierarchy Abuse
> > Date: 30 Oct 2000 14:11:27 GMT
> >
> > In regards to SDSU and the abuse from Wollmann: I can not nor
> >will I
> > comment on ongoing procedures or things I have no confirmation on.
> >I can
> > tell you steps have been taken to assure Wollmann does not abuse our news
> > server or the *network* at SDSU. In fact if anyone finds a article posted
> > by Wollmann from SDSU (whether it be from the server or using the network)
> > within the last 30 days, please send me a copy of it.
> >
> >Kronert's actions so enraged Edie that Edie marched into Kronert's
> >office at SDSU and physically confronted him:
> >
> > From: William Kronert <w...@sunstroke.sdsu.edu>
> > Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.policy
> > Subject: Re: [Kronert The Inept] Rogue Cancels By Rogue Admin - "The
> >rules are I decide they are at any given time" spits Kronert
> > Date: 2 Nov 2000 20:05:19 GMT
> >
> > I don't have proof of this since I was the only one around but know
> >I have
> > Wollmann showing up at my work place *un-invited* this morning
> >because I
> > have indicated he is a abuser. Does that sound like I support
> > Wollmann.
> >
> >Since the spanking, Edie has not been able to post from SDSU, and will

SPNAK!!!!!!!!

Spamster

Oct 24, 2001, 1:41:07 PM10/24/01

el...@no.spam wrote:

I think they're married now.

Hugh Jeffcoat's Blow Up Doll

Oct 24, 2001, 1:50:15 PM10/24/01
wrote:

>"Cujo" <cu...@usenet-performance-art.org> wrote in message news:<9r49vh$bv6$1...@astroconsulting.databasix.com>...

>> Edmond Wollmann wrote in message ...
>> >joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message

>> >It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.
>
>> It can also be a floor wax too.
>
>Did you have any astrology to discuss abuser?

Did your comma key break again, confidence artist?

>> >Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
>> >exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.
>
>> Incoherence at its best. Please restate that in English, Edmo.

>> >Astrology is far more than mere sunsign delineations--but yes, we all
>> >exhibit some aspect of our sunsigns charateristics.
>
>> That's because it's so vague it can fit anyone.

>> >Shock? Why? The world is filled with diverse and interesting
>> >beliefs--all valid and all "true."

That "all truthful things are true" incoherency you consistently
gravitate towards is bullshit.

>> Good. Then pay Susan back like you truly promised, you fucking deadbeat.
>
>This woman gave me gifts that she then turned into loans after I
>dumped her--one good reason why spiteful bitter illogical spurned
>women should not be in business (they were only worth about 500
>dollars together-NEVER was 1000). By the way I only spent 3 days with
>this bitch for her to stalk me for FOUR YEARS!!! And for these
>harassers to harass me about it for another 6!

Ooo, getting close to another meltdown, huh, Ed? It appears that your

squishy girlfriend has deflated and gotten you all bent out of shape.

>Why don't you use your great power to shut up the real frauds?? Get on
>the right thing!

Snip tired old reposted e-mail.

>"GET ME OFF!!!" Edmond the Impotent
>
>Edmond H. Wollmann B.U.F.F.O.O.N.

>© 2001 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

Hugh Jeffcoat's Blow Up Doll

Oct 24, 2001, 1:50:16 PM10/24/01
Wollmann) wrote:

>joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message news:<f221272f.0110...@posting.google.com>...
>
>> hi, I always considered astrology as being a source of entertainment.
>
>It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.
>

>> I never thought in a million years that lots of people took it
>> seriously.m
>
>Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
>exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.
>

>> I love astrology. It's fun and and I really do have the
>> scorpio traits.
>
>Astrology is far more than mere sunsign delineations--but yes, we all
>exhibit some aspect of our sunsigns charateristics.
>

>> I'm in shock about how many people actually beliefve
>> religiously in astrology.
>
>Shock? Why? The world is filled with diverse and interesting

>beliefs--all valid and all "true." There is no "one truth" if there
>were only one truth, there would be only one person.
>Astrology is not a religion, (the science of following) nor is it a
>"thing" to believe in, it is a tool to learn and know to understand
>conciousness--not unlike an MMPI or other psychological testing tools.

SNIP remaining spam and incoherency. You certainly didn't waste any
time before you started with that tired, old, bizarre "all that there
is" nonsense.

>"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
>Paul McCartney "Pipes of Poop"
>

>Edmond H. Wollmann L.O.O.N.

>© 2001 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603

el...@no.spam

Oct 24, 2001, 1:51:06 PM10/24/01
In article <3BD6FD33...@y.j0se>, Spamster <n0...@y.j0se> wrote:

>> Is he rooming with Turi now?

>I think they're married now.

So Wollmann is the new blushing bride?

Cujo

Oct 24, 2001, 1:58:04 PM10/24/01
el...@no.spam wrote in message <10039458...@no.spam.spinics.net>...
After Enzo broke him in? He'll be crushed.

Spamster

Oct 24, 2001, 2:09:39 PM10/24/01

el...@no.spam wrote:

What, you don't think he'd look good in a dress?

Cujo

Oct 24, 2001, 2:14:49 PM10/24/01
Spamster wrote in message <3BD703E3...@y.j0se>...
Now you've done it, Jeffy is going to get all kooky again.

Spamster

Oct 24, 2001, 2:41:22 PM10/24/01

Cujo wrote:

Oops!

el...@no.spam

Oct 24, 2001, 2:44:50 PM10/24/01
In article <3BD703E3...@y.j0se>, Spamster <n0...@y.j0se> wrote:

>>>I think they're married now.

>> So Wollmann is the new blushing bride?

>What, you don't think he'd look good in a dress?

There's any doubt?

Spamster

Oct 24, 2001, 6:00:55 PM10/24/01

el...@no.spam wrote:

Not really.

JoDream1

Oct 24, 2001, 11:33:36 PM10/24/01

"Spamster" <n0...@y.j0se> wrote in message news:3BD62E67...@y.j0se...

> Edmond Wollmann wrote:
>
> > joma...@flemingc.on.ca (jocelynn) wrote in message
> >
> > > hi, I always considered astrology as being a source of entertainment.
> >
> > It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.
> >

> Yeah, for scamming rubes by crooks and frauds such as yourself.

Are you following Eddy, my little Aries doll?
Jo

fabio

Oct 25, 2001, 10:35:57 PM10/25/01
E...@astroconsulting.com (Edmond Wollmann) wrote in message news:<e3972bdc.01102...@posting.google.com>...

> el...@no.spam () wrote in message news:<10038668...@no.spam.spinics.net>...
> > In article <e3972bdc.0110...@posting.google.com>,

> > Edmond Wollmann <E...@astroconsulting.com> wrote:
> >
> > >It can be that, and it can be a powerful and serious tool as well.
> >
> > Yeah, a serious tool for scamming rubes.
> >
> > >Well, we all learn something new everyday, right? That is what is
> > >exciting about this existence on this planet at this timing.
> >
> > Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
> >
> > >Here is the most complete explanation of the astrological premise:
>
> and the most complete assessment of the harassment--
>
> http://www.astrocosulting.com/Fs/propagan.htm
> http://www.astrocosulting.com/Fs/abusive_isps_list.htm
> http://www.astrocosulting.com/Fs/charter.htm

How long has this Wollman kook been allowed to roam the streets alone?
Has he escaped from some mental institute, or is a mental institute
allowing him access to the internet for therapy? I thought they had
drugs for his severe mental problems. Even electroshock treatment, or
a lobotomy!

el...@no.spam

Oct 25, 2001, 11:28:02 PM10/25/01
In article <7cd92981.01102...@posting.google.com>,
fabio <fabi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>How long has this Wollman kook been allowed to roam the streets alone?

Streets are ok for him. But he's been banned from the railroad
tracks.

JoDream1

Oct 26, 2001, 11:13:09 AM10/26/01

<el...@no.spam> wrote in message