11:11 Reflections

Walter D. Pullen

Jan 19, 1992, 8:18:48 PM1/19/92

Seven days ago, on 1/11/1992, the Activation of the 11:11 took place,
and the Doorway to the higher Octaves was successfully opened! There
has been much talk about this and some have requested further
information on what happened last weekend. Therefore, I would like to
share what went on with the Activation group that I was a part of on
that day, to give a feeling of the new energies now coming into our
Earth.

As for the general questions, i.e. what the 11:11 is, how it's
significant, and so forth, I can refer you to an earlier file (the tone
of which can only be described as cosmic!) that has been posted to this
net at least twice, and has been mailed to several different private
Newage mailing groups that I know of. This ~650 line file gives a good
description of the generalities of the Activation, and I will gladly
e-mail it to anyone who would like a copy (or else repost it if enough
people are asking.)

The main person behind the organization of the 11:11 is a beautiful lady
named Solara, who runs a center called Star-Borne Unlimited. The 11:11
wasn't her own idea, and she doesn't "control" it in any way, since the
11:11 belongs to all of us and came into being as a result of our
collective turning toward our inherent Oneness, but yet she and her
center help organize and give information to all the many smaller
subgroups that wish to take part. For instance, each individual group
that took place in the Activation had a local 11:11 anchor, who helps
organize it, and that group received an instructional videotape and
other information from Star-Borne.

The 11:11 is a doorway from the linear 3rd dimensional spheres of
separateness and duality to the higher dimensions of Oneness. This is
what makes the 11:11 different from the Harmonic Convergence and other
Spiritual events - we aren't just to go do our own things separately but
rather join together in *conscious* Union to express what we
collectively are. The large organization required in this Activation was
necessary so that we could all do a particular series of events in
synchronization all over the world.

The 11:11 has sometimes been referred to as the "Wheels within Wheels".
These wheels not only describe the culmination of several prophecies
described in the ancient Latin American civilizations, but are also an
apt description of the Unified Movements that we all did. Each group
did this series of movements at 11:11am GMT, as well as at 11:11am and
pm local time, for a total of three times during the day in most time
zones. The group that I was with here in Seattle would have had to have
done one of these at 3:11am local time, and since this was out of the
question due to the size of our group, we (and probably other groups in
the US) did it at the next best time, 11:11pm GMT.

The Unified Movements consisted of three phases: (1) A series of hand
and arm movements symbolizing the 11:11 Doorway itself and our passage
into it, followed by (2) A sacred star procession where everyone got in
a large star shaped rotating circle, symbolizing the (inner and
physical) Realignment of the Stars in the galaxy and our connection with
them. (3) The third series was technically only to be done once halfway
between the 11:11am and pm times, at 5:11pm, but our group tacked it on
the end of our main 3:11pm (11:11pm GMT) session, and also did a smaller
version at the local 11:11pm. The third stage was the Spiral, which was
where all participants got into a large spiral, formed one position at a
time, after which the spiral would rotate and unwind itself, creating
the crank to open the Doorway.

Solara is an Angel from the Central Sun. In fact the entire 11:11
Activation is mainly an "Angelic" event. In the flyer that our local
anchor (A walk-in by the name of Arasia) put out, the subheading read
"calling all Angels, Star People, Light Workers..." The concept of
calling in Angels may seem unusual until one realizes that not only are
the human and the Angel or Deva kingdom inextricably linked, but that
many (all?) of us are Angels incarnate. Anyway, the call in our
newsletter included ET's and all light workers because we wanted to make
sure that all who want to open the door, can, and that there would be
enough people to open it. Anyway, one of the things recommended before
the day was, if we didn't already know them, to obtain our own personal
Angelic or Starry names, individual sound, and mudra (Mudra referring to
a series of unique individual hand movements which express our Self -
who we are, our history, and why we came here.) These three things can
be thought of as different manifestations of the same vibration of our
real Self, from the other side of the Doorway. Obtaining these from our
inner Selves was part of the point of the several gathering our group
had in the weeks before 1/11, as well as some general dress rehearsal.

Our group's 11:11 festivities ran from 10am to about 1am the next day
(only about 1/3 of the people stayed for the whole thing), with a couple
of hours before and after for the organizers to set up and take down in
the rented hall. Our hall just happened to be less then two blocks away
from the dorm where I currently live, so I was able to arrive early and
help the organizers with things, and get a good feel for it. In addition
to all the Chakra meditation, chanting, and like Newagey stuff to be
expected at such an event :) we did several other things beforehand. It
was recommended, although definitely not required, that we wear white
clothing to symbolize the purity of our Unified Presence. This wasn't
required of course, and we have some wearing shades of cream, blue, etc;
For instance, I myself wore everything white, except my slacks were
solid black, and this was to symbolize the unification of the Duality
within me (along with my black belt, to symbolize what else but Orion :)
We also had made starry halo-crowns (similar to what Solara's group had
in the video) to remind us of our origins. It was recommended that the
sacred proceedings be done as silently as possible, and at least partial
success was achieved by us, or at least as much as could be expected
from our larger than average group of nearly 200 people in the main
sequence. We also had a camera operator who went among us and got the
whole thing on videotape, and rumor has it that that will be going to a
local Newage cable channel or something like that sometime.

We began our sequence of Movements by having Twelve Guardians, chosen
earlier, representing the Twelve Rays (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue,
Indigo, Violet, Tourquoise, Rose, Copper, Silver, and Gold) stand on
higher ground (in our case chairs) in a circle around the walls of the
room. Each of them read an invocation beforehand, and their function was
to hold and maintain the energy throughout the movements. Between them
were placed people who would be sitting throughout - these areas were
reserved for people who couldn't stand for long periods of time, or for
new people who wanted to participate but didn't really know technically
what was to be done. They represented the Elohim, the ancient Angels of
great wisdom and glory. Our group did a few other things, like call in
the Archangels, ascended Masters, and basically the universe.

The first sequence of events was done in several circles. Over half the
people were in two large circles inside the guarded area. There was an
outer Sun representing circle where everyone faced inward, inside of
which was an inner Moon circle where everyone faced out. Inside of this
was supposed to be four inner circles of 11 people each (in our case we
had three, one led by each of the three main organizers of the local
group). I was personally part of one of the inner circles (which
happened to be lead by a lady named Astara, and coincidentially the Logo
of the Metaphysical School of the same name happened to be written out
across my shirt!).

The Unified Movements for the first part consisted of four phases that
were to be done in "one continuous movement". The first part was called
"No-Time" where we stretched out and "stopped time" with our hands. The
second was called "No-Space" where we reached out and brought all the
space in our beings into ourselves. The third was "No-Duality" where all
our duality, from our highest to our lowest aspect, was collected and
brought into our hearts. This was followed by what was known as the
"Antarion Conversion" where we moved our arms to "close the door of the
old" and "Open the Door of the New 11:11".

At this time, the outer circles began rotating in opposite directions,
where the people in them could look at the opposite circle and see them
as mirrored reflections of the One. We in the inner circle took a "step"
through the doorway so that our right hands were all touching; we then
did a couple of sequences of 11 steps where we would do such things as
all cross the circle "through the doorway" and bring all our hands
together to form One and then flower out like a Lotus. The inner circles
of 11 (Wheels within Wheels) soon began to rotate like the outer
circles, and for our group, after a while they began to bump into each
other, and soon formed one big circle of 33, and finally this circle
started to fade outward into the Moon and Sun circles, until we were all
in one Ring.

After this, we formed our Starry Procession, where we were all in one
big circle, with every third person forming an inner or outer point of
the star, and us all facing in (or else more toward the other side of
one of the points). We had a large group in a not so large room, so we
had to form more than one concentric star for the main sequence. Our
star was also rotating, and although we were technically supposed to go
around 11 times, we only went around three, since it took the outer
circles over 5 minutes just to go around once. After the star stops, we
were to hum our sacred Sounds 11 times, to bring the Music of the
Spheres to Earth, although in our case, we were more or less toning the
whole time the star was rotating.

When the star calmed down, we proceeded to our third stage, to form our
Spiral Galaxy. Our organizer went to the center of the room, and then
would stand at the next place of the spiral to be filled and ring a high
pitched long ringing chime. We would each go forward to claim our space
in the Spiral of Commitment that we would fill, and then do our mudra
and announce our personal name (some of these were cool!), before
sitting down. We would only go forward when we felt that place was meant
for us; Although there was sometimes a few second delay before someone
would come forward, during the day there was only one instance of where
two people started to come at once. The spiral was formed from inside
out, with a small aisle left between each layer of the spiral down which
the leader would walk back into to reach the center once the spiral was
complete. We then took hands and passed the energy by squeezing the hand
of the person behind us, until the energy passed all the way to the
outside of the spiral, after which we would return it back to the
center. Doing this successfully proved to be a bit difficult for us,
since it was like playing telephone, and we had to resort to several
tries or compromises before everying reached satisfaction. (Arasia &
Astara: "Did you get it?" "I felt the psychic part of it." "*Sigh* Did
you get it *physically*?" "Not yet." "Ah, well, everyone just pass the
energy simultaneously. There, we've done it!")

Even though there was a unified series of events to do to show our
Oneness and open the Doorway to the 11:11, there was lots of room for
local group activities, as well as each of us making our own personal
contributions, forming our own parts of the Key. After the two times we
formed the Spiral, we would slowly unwind it, with all of us rotating,
cranking open the Doorway, gradually forming a bigger and bigger space
in the center of the spiral, until we were all in one big circle again.
We had now completed the three parts, so we could now begin our
celebration in what ever way we saw fit in honoring the new Doorway.

In our group's case, after the two times we unwound the spiral, we
proceeded to a "graduation" ceremony! This was formed by everyone
pairing up in twos and forming something like a long wedding arch with
each couple facing each other with their arms held up, and all the
couples side by side forming a long tunnel. Each person had a white
candle. Then, the two end people would take hands and go through the
entire tunnel and have their candles lit at the other end. The process
would continue until everyone had gone through and we were all in a
large circle holding our burning flames. This broke into joyful music
(Chorus: "We are One now, We are One.") as the White Dove of our
conscious Unified Presence, formed of our individual dove-flames took
off and flew through the ceiling, into the 11:11.

Some of the other activities local to our group only, the things we did
in between the sacred times, was a fire ceremony during the setting sun
(I bet that big flame violated the fire code ;) In the evening there was
a period where those who wanted to could share their thoughts and
experiences to the group and to the videotapers. Also there was a slide
show sequence that someone had which consisted of several hundred
beautiful spiritually oriented pictures that must have been made by
people with a strong Pisces influence, and also a *powerful* empowerment
tape channeled from the Archangel Mikael. A bunch of other stuff also
happened that I can't remember, but I have to remember to say that it
was remarked that our 11:11 banners were better made than those Solara
had in her video ;) (although again it must be stressed that this is a
Activation where "better" and "worse" as well as good and evil and all
other forms of duality, are replaced by Love and the One.)

We all had our own experiences in the 11:11, and made our unique
contributions to the Key. As far as my own personal experiences and
actions went, I can remark that from the top floor of my dorm I can look
down upon the building in which our group met. My dorm just happens to
have 11 floors, so I was able to cast the appropriate energies the night
before, and after we were done, from that place. I volunteered to be a
candle bearer to help pass them out to everyone before we all went
through the human tunnel (as well as to put them together beforehand).
In the large main spiral I was very near the front being the third
person to come forward (didn't think I'd be *that* close), and in the
evening spiral I was in position 3^2=9. Everything seemed to have a
logical and flowing structure. (Numerologically, Jupiter rules the
number 3, and Jupiter ruled Sagittarius is the 9th zodiac sign, and
guess who had 5 planets and two house cusps in that sign?) The lady in
position #2 of the spiral (the Guardian of the Green Ray during the
rehearsal, and one who, in her own unique way, wasn't a part of any of
the circles after the Movements, but rather danced among all of us with
a giant crystal ball bequeathing blessings to us all) I knew well, and
we went under the first tunnel together. I also had connections to other
people in related positions, just as we all are related.

All in One, the 11:11 was an experience not describable in 3rd
dimensional terms, and the flow and unified thought of the numerous
white groups around the planet was beautiful, causing a few tears to
fall at times. During when we did the movements at 11:11am/pm local, we
all set up white waves flowing from east to west across the planet,
which culminated at the 11:11 GMT time where we all burst forth at once.

It must be remarked that some people who weren't a part of the actual
Activation on 1/11 may still feel some of the inner 11:11 urging, and
therefore may feel that they have "missed" or are missing something. One
could remark that 11:11 Activation was a lot like the inner
preoccupation with Devil's Tower that many people got in the movie
"Close Encounters of the Third Kind". And just like in the movie, not
everyone who felt it actually climbed the tower. They say there had to
be 144,000 (Gee where have we seen this number before?) people present
in flesh or in spirit on 1/11 to open the Doorway. I don't know the
exact figures, but the Doorway was successfully opened, so if you
weren't there do not worry; this is just the beginning. The Doorway will
remain open for 20 years until December 31, 2011, after which it will
close, with just one being, our Unified One, having passed through.

And even if you don't feel any 11:11, that doesn't say anything for or
against you. Interestingly enough, I know a very advanced Light Worker
who has even talked and worked with Solara before, who didn't take any
interest in the activities on 1/11. There are many different Evolutions,
and we all create our own reality. This Light Worker friend was part of
an earlier Activation, supposedly to prepare the way for the 11:11,
known as the Seven Sisters of the Pleiades Pattern of Energy
Transformation, which took place on 9/11/1991 and 11/9/1991. This one is
less known about, but yet had small groups in a star pattern on all
continents (not sure about Antarctica) to open the channels of organic
communication to this planet. I (and many of us) were there too. A
different friend of mine who was in the 11:11 herself actually "queried"
the Pleiadians about this, and they confirmed the changes that are in
process. However, they did remark that 1/11/1992 is a day that's as good
as any other (except I'll remark that the Astrology and Numerology for
that day were interesting) but was focused on since we humans enjoy
tying things to dates! It was emphasized that the practice of gathering
together with others awakening, to focus on the higher levels is not only
desirable, it's necessary in the birthing of a Conscious planet (or the
shift to the higher Octave 7), and that creating an atmosphere for
transmissions is as important as any transmissions themselves.

The 11:11 on 1/11 wasn't just this one time thing, but other 11:11
activities have taken place in the past, mainly on 11/11 1989 and 1990.
For example, on 11/11/90 the person who was our local 11:11 anchor had a
group of about 100 people take part in the petitioning for the
readmission of Earth to the Intergalactic Confederation, led by the
Ashtar Command. On 1/11/92, Solara herself was at the main Master
Cylinder 11:11 group in Egypt (Egypt chosen because it was the only
place on the planet where the two main Earth grids were aligned.)
However, in the months before 1992, a group activated and aligned the
two grids in New Zealand as well, so there was another Master Cylinder
there. (And I hear that the Haleakala Crater vortex in Hawaii was
recently opened up too - boy I love the spiritual life! :) Star-Borne
and other groups are having further future activities for those
interested. One may write or call Star-Borne at the address listed below
for more information. They have a nice newsletter with lots of tapes and
products, and a large selection of books dealing with topics like the
various Angels and Extraterrestrials and the roles they have played in
our past and future. (Please note that the old address at "Route 7 Box
191B" as mentioned in some of the older files is no longer valid.)

Star-Borne Unlimited
2005 Commonwealth Drive
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Phone: (804) 293-11:11

The 11:11 Opening is not an end, but a Beginning. The Activation
just marked the *opening* of the Doorway - we now have 20 years of
passage, of the further evolution of Earth, and time will only tell
what lies ahead. We have opened the door and brought the increased
energies to Earth, and now we must ground and use them with Love.
The passage of the 11:11 marks the end of the beginning of the End;
the time span of the Doorway marks the last 20 year cycle in the
Mayan calendar, after which their calendar simply ends. But that
which ends is simply our old dualistic ways of separateness. So as
our Pleiadian siblings on the path say, intend to move with Joy,
Safety, Harmony, and above all Love, as We step into the Unknown...
And then We Will know what it has all been for.

__---^^^^^^---__
_/ \_
/ \
_/\ /\_
/ |\ /| \
_/ ||\ __-^^^^-__ /|| \_
/ || \_/ \_/ || \
/ || |\ /| || \ "The new Spiral stands before you -
/ || || \ / || || \ almost touch it, but if you did,
\ || || / \ || || / make this leap into the Unknown,
\ || |/------------\| || / reached the point of completion."
\_ || / \ || _/
\ ||/ \|| /
\__|/ \|__/
/--------------------\

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-
| Walter D. "Arbaline" Pullen | pul...@lynx.cs.washington.edu |
-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-
| "Who am I, What am I? As I am, I am not. But as we are, I AM. And to |
- you my creation, My Perfect Love is your Perfect Freedom. And I will be -
| with you forever and ever, until the End, and then forever more." - GOD |
-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

Seth Cohn

Jan 20, 1992, 2:05:08 AM1/20/92
In article <1992Jan20....@beaver.cs.washington.edu> pul...@cs.washington.edu (Walter D. Pullen) writes:

>Activation is mainly an "Angelic" event. In the flyer that our local
>anchor (A walk-in by the name of Arasia) put out, the subheading read
>"calling all Angels, Star People, Light Workers..." The concept of
>calling in Angels may seem unusual until one realizes that not only are
>the human and the Angel or Deva kingdom inextricably linked, but that
>many (all?) of us are Angels incarnate. Anyway, the call in our

I'm NOT an angel. In my book, angels are the worst!
I'm an orange rainbow spirit! and I'm DARN proud of it.
In the cosmic scheme of things, i'm part of God's body, orange chakra,
sexual organs... thus I feel proud to be God's genitals.

[Rest of 11:11 event and description deleted]

Btw, I fould this 11:11 event to be JUST like the convergence and
other events... basically angelic bullshit. Grow up People!
The ONLY event is within! NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING is going to
come along and make spiritually awake... only YOU!

I'm waiting for the coming earth shift to wipe most of the plantary population
away for here... Death and descruction of millions and billions.
and I can't wait! It'll clean out all the old groups
of people who won't grow, and leave room for the rest of us.

Now, I'm off for an extended travel, around the country, to find
my place, like a true rainbow spirit (we are gypsy, since we can't find
a home easily..) I intend to HEAL myself emotionally, moving all
of the back log, and re learn to do miracles, create food and water,
teleport, and all the rest of my divine heritage. Until you
can do these, consider thaty maybe you aren't healed...

Seth
(angry at all the shit, and expressing his feelings...)

--
Seth Cohn - se...@alchemy.tn.cornell.edu 607-273-2815 |Th?s ?s ?
PO BOX 671 Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty|s?bl?m?n?l

Walter D. Pullen

Jan 21, 1992, 11:16:37 PM1/21/92

In article <1992Jan20.0...@tc.cornell.edu> se...@alchemy.tn.cornell.edu (Seth Cohn) writes:
>Btw, I fould this 11:11 event to be JUST like the convergence and
>other events... basically angelic bullshit. Grow up People!
>The ONLY event is within! NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING is going to
>come along and make spiritually awake... only YOU!

The only thing that will make one be spiritually awake is *US*! As
long as their is still a personal "you", the self obviously can't be
united with the One. That's what makes the 11:11 different from other
events; it deals with Our United Planetary expansion, as opposed to
individual, personal growth.

>I intend to HEAL myself emotionally, moving all
>of the back log, and re learn to do miracles, create food and water,
>teleport, and all the rest of my divine heritage. Until you
>can do these, consider thaty maybe you aren't healed...

Being able to do miracles is not healing. Having supernatural powers
untempered with spiritual love or restraint can lead to pride. And
pride combined with power was what led to the end of Atlantis, et al.

>I'm an orange rainbow spirit! and I'm DARN proud of it.

Well, orange is the color of pride, and according to the book "Pyramid
Energy - The Philosophy of God, The Science of Man", the rainbow is
the symbol of the destruction of Atlantis.

>I'm waiting for the coming earth shift to wipe most of the plantary population
>away for here... Death and descruction of millions and billions.
>and I can't wait! It'll clean out all the old groups
>of people who won't grow, and leave room for the rest of us.

You create your own reality. It is well known that what you deny to
others will be denied to you. It also follows, therefore, that what
you desire for others will happen to you.

>Seth Cohn - se...@alchemy.tn.cornell.edu 607-273-2815 |Th?s ?s ?
>PO BOX 671 Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty|s?bl?m?n?l
>Ithaca NY I hate spiritual discipline. I like spiritual anarchy|.s?g v?r?s
>14851 |C?py M?!

And concerning your subliminal .signature virus that you want us to
copy goes (i.e. fill in the vowels in the stuff on the right side and
get: "This is a subliminal .sig virus Copy Me!") I wouldn't classify
that as "The Right Use of Will". My own experience with the R.U.O.W.
series finds it to be similar to Scientology.

However, I do have to commend you for the 2nd line of your .sig file.
Random kindness and senseless acts of beauty tends to grow upon
itself, spreading over the world! Thank you for including that :)

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

| Walter D. "Cruiser1" Pullen | pul...@lynx.cs.washington.edu |

Seth Cohn

Jan 22, 1992, 12:20:15 AM1/22/92
In article <1992Jan22....@beaver.cs.washington.edu> pul...@cs.washington.edu (Walter D. Pullen) writes:

>In article <1992Jan20.0...@tc.cornell.edu> se...@alchemy.tn.cornell.edu (Seth Cohn) writes:
>>Btw, I fould this 11:11 event to be JUST like the convergence and
>>other events... basically angelic bullshit. Grow up People!
>>The ONLY event is within! NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING is going to
>>come along and make spiritually awake... only YOU!
>
>The only thing that will make one be spiritually awake is *US*! As
>long as their is still a personal "you", the self obviously can't be
>united with the One. That's what makes the 11:11 different from other
>events; it deals with Our United Planetary expansion, as opposed to
>individual, personal growth.

WE? if the individual parts aren't healing, the WE cannot heal.
You can't build with rotten wood.

>>I intend to HEAL myself emotionally, moving all
>>of the back log, and re learn to do miracles, create food and water,
>>teleport, and all the rest of my divine heritage. Until you
>>can do these, consider thaty maybe you aren't healed...
>
>Being able to do miracles is not healing. Having supernatural powers
>untempered with spiritual love or restraint can lead to pride. And
>pride combined with power was what led to the end of Atlantis, et al.

I did not say that doing miracles WAS healing. But (and see above
that I made it clear) UNTIL you can do this stuff, you aren't
healed. I don't care how "spiritual" you are, nor how "full of light"
you can be.. it's all worthless unless you can reclaim WHO you ARE
and what you SHOULD be able to do. re: the fall of atlantis,
it was lack of emotion that caused it. They let their intellect rule
them, and they lost the balance necessary for continued existence.
If you are healed, then you ARE balanced...

>>I'm an orange rainbow spirit! and I'm DARN proud of it.
>
>Well, orange is the color of pride, and according to the book "Pyramid
>Energy - The Philosophy of God, The Science of Man", the rainbow is
>the symbol of the destruction of Atlantis.

Yup, Creation has judged against Orange since the beginning...
We are too oral, too "active", too insatiable, and we tend to
eat too loud... The rainbow is considered to be the sign of the descruction
only because they consider the "Noah" story with it's rainbow to be
the Atlantis sinking... The rainbow is the chakra system: 7 colors,
7 chakras... we are God's physical form, and like I said Darn proud of
it. (My acceptance of who I am in Creation is important to me. Yes everything
IS one on some level, but WE MANIFESTED for a REASON and to ignore it
is missing the point...)

>>I'm waiting for the coming earth shift to wipe most of the plantary population
>>away for here... Death and descruction of millions and billions.
>>and I can't wait! It'll clean out all the old groups
>>of people who won't grow, and leave room for the rest of us.
>
>You create your own reality. It is well known that what you deny to
>others will be denied to you. It also follows, therefore, that what
>you desire for others will happen to you.

Um, No it doesn't follow.. I have my path, and it is my path. You have
yours, if I want you to fufill who you are, that doesn't mean I will have to
take your path also... I see the Shift as a positive fufilling event,
which will CLEANSE the earth...

>>Seth Cohn - se...@alchemy.tn.cornell.edu 607-273-2815 |Th?s ?s ?
>>PO BOX 671 Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty|s?bl?m?n?l
>>Ithaca NY I hate spiritual discipline. I like spiritual anarchy|.s?g v?r?s
>>14851 |C?py M?!
>
>And concerning your subliminal .signature virus that you want us to
>copy goes (i.e. fill in the vowels in the stuff on the right side and
>get: "This is a subliminal .sig virus Copy Me!") I wouldn't classify
>that as "The Right Use of Will".

Um, Right Use of will is following your feelings, I did, so I put that
in my sig...

> My own experience with the R.U.O.W.
>series finds it to be similar to Scientology.

Heheheh, this is a real hoot... Scientology? PLEASE tell me HOW
that you can see ANY similarities between THOSE two???? PLEASE!
I need a good laugh...

>However, I do have to commend you for the 2nd line of your .sig file.
>Random kindness and senseless acts of beauty tends to grow upon
>itself, spreading over the world! Thank you for including that :)

What about my third line? How do you feel about Spiritual Anarchy
in the world? or should there be a party line for the New Age...

>-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-
>| Walter D. "Cruiser1" Pullen | pul...@lynx.cs.washington.edu |
>-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-
>| "Who am I, What am I? As I am, I am not. But as we are, I AM. And to |
>- you my creation, My Perfect Love is your Perfect Freedom. And I will be -
>| with you forever and ever, until the End, and then forever more." - GOD |
>-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

Where is this quote from? I would really like to know..

Seth

Ed Carp

Jan 23, 1992, 8:03:07 PM1/23/92

>>I'm waiting for the coming earth shift to wipe most of the plantary population
>>away for here... Death and descruction of millions and billions.
>>and I can't wait! It'll clean out all the old groups
>>of people who won't grow, and leave room for the rest of us.

Uh, WHY? Wishing for the premature deaths of billions of people is (1) sick, and
(2) generating UNBELIVEABLY bad karma for you. Besides, who are YOU (or anyone else
for that matter) to judge masses of people unsuitable?

>You create your own reality. It is well known that what you deny to
>others will be denied to you. It also follows, therefore, that what
>you desire for others will happen to you.

Ah, so true...